"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

SomeRando

"I'm not pozzed"

Thanks for letting us know Lia

Negzana

"I'm not pozzed"

Thanks for letting us know Lia
Lia is a good Catholic girl who would NEVER accept evil boy kissing which is against God and the Bible and Christianity

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Wixoyu

Gigi asked Nerissa to play LoL with her, and she of course accepted. Prepare for more MOBA HoloEN fans. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As usual, Doki just gaslighting rpr the whole stream.

Doki: You can beat only up, but you can't even beat chained together?

rpr: You didn't even beat Only Up!

Doki: I-I diiiid, but the VOD got deleteeeeed. *maniacal laughter* It wasn't my fault!
:dokiSmugNew:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura likely watches Wendigoon, she mentioned recently watching a video on government cheese.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Victoria Brightshield had a nice stream with Marimari_en and Matoi Miia playing Chained Together. Climbing may not have gone too well, but they had fun talking and hanging out
1719556979720.jpeg

Last edited:

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Well well well, looks like I wasn't the only one that was magically gone for a while. Can't it believe it been 7 years for A-chan, truly one of the best assistants one could ever ask for.

Where ever she goes next she has the work history to back it up. "I was the main manager for hololive top that"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Well well well, looks like I wasn't the only one that was magically gone for a while. Can't it believe it been 7 years for A-chan, truly one of the best assistants one could ever ask for.

Where ever she goes next she has the work history to back it up. "I was the main manager for hololive top that"

Is Proctor asleep? That motherfucker.

tgmslc

Oh that's sad, actually... Kinda sucks, she's been with HoloPro since day one.

UberSoldat

Wixoyu

Poor Raora is about to fall asleep at her desk.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"It's not a fetish. I don't like to see you wear skirts, but the fact you are wearing skirts when I know you probably don't want to... I take joy from your suffering." - Fujikura Uruka

I grow ever more concerned about her fans.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eimi just remembered she has Lion's Claw and then proceeded to just chunk away at Radahn's HP until he died.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz doing some karaoke

Currently killing Dance monkey I like the variety Liz always does
She said she wants to make each karaoke has a specific title so that people can request rebroadcasts in the future when she asks

Salado

I don't like the gfe/borderline coomer shit... But Hina is doing things to me right now (I blame the music)

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I don't like the gfe/borderline coomer shit... But Hina is doing things to me right now (I blame the music)
Hina sounds like she’s all too familiar with the rave scene. I like it.

Salado

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Hina sounds like she’s all too familiar with the rave scene. I like it.
Then why isn't she on ecstasy being a blabbering mess that needs to get carried outside.:PomuAngry:

Also; this is NA trash EDM, give me techno or give me death!

Top Bottom