"I shan't say..."Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Even though I swear I researched the Cyberlive wiki it's like everyday I find out and discover a new former member who is either in drama or hiding in obscurity.
By contrast, Tsunderia seems to be getting stronger after death. Just this year we had a couple of the stillborn Gen 4s land safely in new homes (Alias and Wisu) and previously dormant talents like Orla, and now Char, coming out of the woodwork:

A Char stream?! Her last stream was July 22, 2023.

This is seriously uncanny. Rosemi bailing from Niji and re-debuting as Ria (or not-Ria, with the IP issues) might not be so far-fetched after all.

The interplay between the Tsunderia curse and Lumi's machinations is just too powerful. :gloomiLaugh:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't watch Mio
Maybe you should start.
She had an electric bed like usual for a hospital. Since she was stuck there all day, she had fun playing with its controls, like moving herself up and down a ton. She apparently threw up once from messing with it too much but didn't tell her nurse
Bed goes up. Bed goes down.
:pomuSalute: I feel like this is very telling to what degree A-chan was loved.

I find it amusing that people are surprised whenever Mike says something positive about someone from Hololive. Why would her feelings about A-chan have changed after her termination?

A few more months? People will have lost interest by then. I feel like they may have fumbled this by teasing it too early.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chama preparing something (hope it's not a bad news)
Dear members
I am very hungry right now.
But I'm going to sleep.
(I may pinch some).
I want to eat a lot anyway for this week's schedule.
If I can eat happily with everyone....

And by the way, I have an announcement on 7/3.
Check out Twitter 👀❣️
メンバーのみんなへいまとてもお腹すいてますだけど、寝ます。(多少はつまむかもしれない)今週のスケジュールはとにかく沢山食べたいです。みんなと一緒に幸せに食べられたら・・・。ついでに7/3に告知があるよ。Twitter要チェック👀❣️

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

For those who haven't seen Doki's new model. She's flatter than Suisei now. The Dokiboard memes will continue until morale improves

Raora has Kaela's attention, Biboo is jealous

20+ minute highlight video of Mint's latest MGS: Twin Snakes stream.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Literal who Miyune (now Miniko) decided to spill the beans on her boyfriend manager. It seems she collabed with Neuro before.

[a]

This reads as "please feel sorry for me" and "this is a dead channel but there's another one wink wink". It doesn't solve anything, there is no good PR in this, it won't unfuck her channel, linking it to the new persona will put this luggage on her back, and so on. Woman, please.
Evanegrito and the dog girl in the replies, maybe she can elaborate on her if you ask in the groomcord but I feel extremely jaded by reading this.

E: Bossman posted this in the right thread, he added a bit more information that corrects my wrong deduction:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I detect something in the recent moves of Hololive and BIlibili,
For management, saying is one thing and doing is another.

As I said before, most Hololive members lack popularity on BIlibili,Hololive members recently sent to BIlibili, such as Kobo, iofi, Ollie, are VTBS who are proficient in three or four languagesIt shows that Hololive is still in the exploratory stage, and the reality also hit them hard in the face, that is, their results are very unsatisfactory.

View attachment 72826View attachment 72827

At the same time, Hololive has announced more events in Taiwan

What I am thinking about now is whether it is possible that Yagoo's so-called entry into the East Asian market may be more about cooperation with Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan than with Chinese mainland:towapeeved:

BIlibili's activities are likely to proceed at a very slow pace, as there are few business opportunities in sight so far

It's about Hong Kong. I'm sure they'd love to make money on the mainland, but that normally goes really poorly for everyone and the whole "whatever the CCP is thinking about this week" issue. HK is a really solid place to host events, so that makes a lot of sense for Cover.

Ballpark_Look

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Noel had her new outfit reveal today and….

Its perfect. It’s a battle nun outfit, and it is PURE SEX.

I for one am happy that Noel has found Jesus and choose to join a convent. Another soul saved by the true faith.

Her outfit reveal also was a bit more creative than the usual JP fare:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bronze

Unless I missed it, which is a high possibility, do we know what these 3 did before? Notable PLs, or all newbies?
Arya is Euphie Chevalier. I found by myself just now but it seems Liveposting thread has already found her. Nothing for others here so far. At least this gives us an estimation for graduation dates. Games might be a good giveaway.

VSoyBoy

May I inquire as to why the purple award thingy is made to look... wet?
It's made to look like blood/bleeding. "Bleed Purple" as in Twitch is in my blood. I think it's a theme twitch has had going for a while for specific things.

Ballpark_Look

Arya is Euphie Chevalier. I found by myself just now but it seems Liveposting thread has already found her. Nothing for others here so far. At least this gives us an estimation for graduation dates. Games might be a good giveaway.
I'm seeing approximately February. Euphie Chevalier graduated February 12

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Quick summary of Mio's return stream:
3879825.png
427592357892.png

• Started off incredibly nervous after not speaking for so long
  • Was happy to see all the support and love. Youtube chat was lagging from how much everyone was commenting.
  • Cried and apologized about missing out on the Gamers Fes and MUSIC LIVE events. Really wanted to push herself and participate but it would have been far too risky to her future as a whole. After thinking about it for a while, she decided to rest and take care of herself. For her fans, for herself and for Hololive.
  • What she got was acute pancreatitis. In her own words, her pancreas basically exploded on the day she cancelled her streams.
  • She had a fever and felt huge stomach pain after eating. Decided to call a taxi to the hospital. She has a friend that regularly house-sits her cats for her so she called them at the time.
  • After telling the doctor her symptoms, they did a CT scan and confirmed it was pancreatitis.
  • Her stomach and overall internal organs were a mess afterwards.
  • Couldn't eat, drink or bathe for the first 3 days after being hospitalized. Could only stay in bed
  • 4 liters of IV fluid a day
  • Had to pee into one of their tubes for a while to make sure her intestines were working fine
  • Blood, oxygen levels, temperature, various forms of testing every morning
  • Felt bad about having to call the nurse for basically everything
  • Hololive members talked to her and asked how she was doing, but only her manager, staff members and family members could visit for a long time
  • She had an electric bed like usual for a hospital. Since she was stuck there all day, she had fun playing with its controls, like moving herself up and down a ton. She apparently threw up once from messing with it too much but didn't tell her nurse
  • Hospital food was basically a gacha game in terms of what she ate. Enjoyed the grapefruit jelly the most.
  • She absolutely hates injections but had to get a bunch for her treatment. Even ranked which ones hurt the most for some reason.
  • Lastly had an internal cyst that formed during treatment. But after that got better, she was basically cured.
  • Wanted to talk more but ended it within the hour as she had a cover premiering. She's happy to be back and will be doing her best going forward.

And here's her schedule. Pretty light as expected while she fully recovers, but I'm happy we're getting a SMOK collab so soon and happy to see Mio back and sounding so healthy:
894792571.png

7/1 7:30AM: AsaMio (Morning chat)
7/2: Break
7/3: Break
7/4 Time TBD: SMOK collab
7/5: Break
7/6 8:00PM: Fubuki collab
7/7 1:00PM: Persona 3

The local Mio clipper already has a clip up with more details:

The Mio-Fa came out in full force after two months of waiting and made sure her medical bills were covered:
4357895638.png

Again, I'm so glad she's back man :pomuLove:

Ensok

Early Adopter
The local Mio clipper already has a clip up with more details:

The Mio-Fa came out in full force after two months of waiting and made sure her medical bills were covered:
View attachment 72841

Again, I'm so glad she's back man :pomuLove:

Oh hey, I had pancreatitis too a few years back but not as bad a case as hers. It really fucking hurts in your stomach. You just get a sudden horrible pain in your gut. Glad she's doing better.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I look forward to the day our little cinnamon bear reaches this level of technical skill

frz

Honestly this ... actually seems very logical and isn't that bad.
It's just using potentially R2 for the jump key and arrows key for navigation?
3 fingers to control the arrow keys > 1 thumb for some people.
For 2D platformers Arrow Keys vs Controller is basically just whatever the person are more familiar with and there is no better between the two.

While most people uses right hand for arrows keys and left hand for space bar to jump, she might have never... used that configuration and not familiar with using her right hand to control movement? Make sense for FPS gamers who uses arrow keys or WASD for moving with left hand and mouse to shoot with right hand.

Edit: apparently the best? celeste players also uses a similar layout.
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST WAY TO PLAY CELESTE due to the fact that this game put heavy emphasis on climbing the opposite directions of where you want to jump

Edit 2:

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Someone on the homeland is trying to start a Pippa thread in Prospering Grounds by asking everyone else to do all the work for him.
:guradumbl:

Horo7618

No one in particular
For those who haven't seen Doki's new model. She's flatter than Suisei now. The Dokiboard memes will continue until morale improves
Also the coping:

Top Bottom