"Eat shit and die"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

If Yagoo truly believes he can have his cake and eat it too with Bilibili, basically putting minimal amount of commitment in exchange for streaming rights he is not particularly smart. He already almost got himself into a scandal because some chink idiot couldn't stop jerking himself off after getting a deal with Cover, and they barely started. If it was Niji no one would give a benefit of the doubt, and just assume that everything the chink said was true. Just the fact that they are willing to do buisiness with chinks already burnt a lot of good will with fans, and chinks are already being annoying on twitter about it. It's only a matter of time until there will be infighting within community

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Quick summary of Mio's return stream:
3879825.png
427592357892.png

• Started off incredibly nervous after not speaking for so long
  • Was happy to see all the support and love. Youtube chat was lagging from how much everyone was commenting.
  • Cried and apologized about missing out on the Gamers Fes and MUSIC LIVE events. Really wanted to push herself and participate but it would have been far too risky to her future as a whole. After thinking about it for a while, she decided to rest and take care of herself. For her fans, for herself and for Hololive.
  • What she got was acute pancreatitis. In her own words, her pancreas basically exploded on the day she cancelled her streams.
  • She had a fever and felt huge stomach pain after eating, then vomited multiple times throughout 2 days. Decided to call a taxi to the hospital. She has a friend that regularly house-sits her cats so she called them to come with her.
  • After telling the doctor her symptoms, they did a CT scan and confirmed it was pancreatitis.
  • Her stomach and overall internal organs were a mess afterwards.
  • Couldn't eat, drink or bathe for the first 3 days after being hospitalized. Could only stay in bed
  • 4 liters of IV fluid a day
  • Had to pee into a urethral catheter tube for a while to make sure her kidneys were working fine
  • Blood, oxygen levels, temperature, various forms of testing every morning
  • Felt bad about having to call the nurse for basically everything
  • Hololive members talked to her and asked how she was doing, but only her parents were allowed to visit. Management was also allowed to come to verify how she was doing. Mio felt bad that she looked terrible and didn't bathe so she didn't want her fellow Holos to see her like that.
  • She had an electric bed like usual for a hospital. Since she was stuck there all day, she had fun playing with its controls, like moving herself up and down a ton. She apparently threw up once from messing with it too much but didn't tell her nurse
  • Hospital food was basically a gacha game in terms of what she ate. Enjoyed the grapefruit jelly the most.
  • She absolutely hates injections but had to get a bunch for her treatment. Even ranked which ones hurt the most for some reason.
  • Lastly had an internal cyst that formed during treatment. But after that got better, she was basically cured.
  • Wanted to talk more but ended it within the hour as she had a cover premiering. She's happy to be back and will be doing her best going forward.

And here's her schedule. Pretty light as expected while she fully recovers, but I'm happy we're getting a SMOK collab so soon and happy to see Mio back and sounding so healthy:
894792571.png

7/1 7:30AM: AsaMio (Morning chat)
7/2: Break
7/3: Break
7/4 Time TBD: SMOK collab
7/5: Break
7/6 8:00PM: Fubuki collab
7/7 1:00PM: Persona 3

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If Yagoo truly believes he can have his cake and eat it too with Bilibili, basically putting minimal amount of commitment in exchange for streaming rights he is not particularly smart. He already almost got himself into a scandal because some chink idiot couldn't stop jerking himself off after getting a deal with Cover, and they barely started. If it was Niji no one would give a benefit of the doubt, and just assume that everything the chink said was true. Just the fact that they are willing to do buisiness with chinks already burnt a lot of good will with fans, and chinks are already being annoying on twitter about it. It's only a matter of time until there will be infighting within community
Them Jerking themselves off was already debunked by the other chinks of the forum but i mostly agŕee with not being able ton distinguish over SEAYamanbas happy that Holo plays Gachashit and Chinks happy that Holos are back

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hmmh:
- New marketting director now that A-chan is gone
- The company underestimated the amount of work post-COVID, on top of building a new studio/moving offfice, Hololive was underprepared and overworked itself in 2022- 2023, leading to hiring more people, yet still not meet project demands, leads to even more hiring.
- Reevaluation of what's important for the company leads to the culling of anniversaries and 3D events, notably one of their annual biggest project summerfes is now killed.
- Now they have a bunch of extra staffs who they recruited to deal with the 2023 workload which has been significantly reduced. Some went to establish an entire new branch called dev_is, some are put into global expansion.

That being said the EU thing barely moved, it has been at least 4 months since they chose to focus on EU market, given that HoloJustice graduated their PLs 3 months ago. They made an EU gen with 1 living in Japan and 1 in America and announced joining a Paris covention? The pace is still very glacial.
Is Summerfes officially dead? The whole Hololive Summer thing was never really a yearly event, just seemed like something to do during the Summer if there wasn't anything big planned around that period.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

frz

Is Summerfes officially dead? The whole Hololive Summer thing was never really a yearly event, just seemed like something to do during the Summer if there wasn't anything big planned around that period.
officially not yet, no announcement about whether it is coming or not
Fubuki was being vague about it here
Fubuki said that it's unlikely that there will be a hololive Summer this time around.

(Supporting this: the 2nd holoEN concert, Breaking Dimensions, takes place a few days before Splash Party was last year. It's for the best considering the measures that have been taken to cut back on the usage of the 3D studio.)

But last year (edit: 2nd) teaser came on 29th of June, and full PV/schedule came out July 1st.
I think it's fully dead due to the planned "World (minus europe) tour" and Breaking Dimension? But you can wait another 24 hours.

Edit: earliest summer teaser last year was announced during fes 4

And by then Re:Gloss, Advent, and Justice will most likely all have their 3Ds. Am I remembering last year wrong or has there not been a single 3D debut since? So I can understand them wanting to wait till they can shake up the lineup with a few of the new members.
Council has their 3D last year a month after the summer thing
Also tempus was like a month ago, so a lot this year.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri playing Dragon Quest XI.

She also did quite a writeup for Dragon Quests 1-3 in her note account talking about how she is bad at games and approaching the franchise.
Some interesting quotes as well.
Also, this is completely unrelated, but I wonder if the bikini armor really originated from a female warrior ? If so, I need to continue to offer my utmost gratitude to the Dragon Quest III development team and Akira Toriyama for the rest of my life. Thank you.
As a history lover, I was also happy to see historical facts being inserted here and there. I especially like the part where Portuga asks for "black pepper" I think the original source of Portuga is Portugal, and in the Age of Discovery, black pepper was said to have the same value as gold. I thought it was funny that they gave spices to a country (the original country) that had been sailing for spices and received a ship, which was very historically accurate. Dragon Quest III is also a recommended game for students studying world history.
774inc's Shisui Kiki will have her graduation at 9PM JST.

First ex-HiyoCro member to graduate.

Propro's first talent Amanohoshi Chiroru will graduate at 9.30PM JST.

Premiering one last video at 10.30PM JST.

Some people will know her from one of Matsuri's 3D live since she's invited to perform with her.

Looks like the first few clips of VSpoEN are out. One of them with all three.

Watamate

Early Adopter
officially not yet, no announcement about whether it is coming or not
Fubuki was being vague about it here

But last year (edit: 2nd) teaser came on 29th of June, and full PV/schedule came out July 1st.
I think it's fully dead due to the planned "World (minus europe) tour" and Breaking Dimension? But you can wait another 24 hours.

Edit: earliest summer teaser last year was announced during fes 4

Ah ok, Fubuki talking about there not being one this year was also the last I heard. I wouldn't be surprised if we get one next year or the year after that though. It seems very popular with the members so, I'm sure if they're not busy they'd love to do it again. This year has just been incredibly packed with a ton of live shows throughout EN, JP, and even ID.

And by then Re:Gloss, Advent, and Justice will most likely all have their 3Ds. Am I remembering last year wrong or has there not been a single 3D debut since? So I can understand them wanting to wait till they can shake up the lineup with a few of the new members.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Do you know Unlimited and all of their fuck ups?
There is more to it but thats one of the first reasons
Also these New Brave Group minions better be more funny than Watching Argentina Vs Peru Right now :BijouBijou::laplusgun:
1000003095.jpg

I go MIA for 2 days. Jesus.

Make a huge spectacle on Twitter and tag the company. They will reach out to you and fix the problem if you delete the tweet or something. That seems to be the MO for most companies now-a-days.

I am extremely skeptical on how Idol operates now. I am not sure if this is somewhat related to the BraveGroup merge thing but it feels like something that started happening around that time.

I dont know the terms but I really hope that they manage to have her show up here and there. Seems like such a waste when someone so loved by the talents and the community just vanishes.

Niji is doing great as is. I dont think they need to spend a ton of money to secure a talent/project manager. Im speaking about JP not EN but i doubt they would put her in charge of the whole EN branch.

This is a pretty big possibility. Inb4 they live in Hokkaido or some shit which would be a pain in the ass to travel back and forth.

Wish they had given her a "graduation" stream. I feel like she needs a big send-off.

That would be interesting. I feel like there is a need for more EN-speaking staff in the JP branch. The idea of using the talents for this job seems like a waste and a good way to burn the talents out.

I will be getting the stream ticket and probably doing a watchalong on the TVA discord.

Guessing the person in question was fairly young and they do seem to be a mega Ollie fan. Ollie is the type that lurks on 2 view streams and seems to be hyper aware of her community so yes i would assume that this would hit her really hard.

I wonder if Sakana is seething over this. He always wanted to have an active Phase Minecraft server and even tried making a joint Phase+Tsunderia server which never went anywhere.

She cute. Almost makes you forget she is a psycho.

The name rings a bell but it seems like one of those tiny corpos that went anywhere. Just small corpo larp.
0a1.jpg

More Ame Elden Ring highlights from Kowkarot.

:amegunl::hololove:

1000003097.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Glad to see Mio back and doing better. Shame to hear about everything she went through, but thankfully, she powered through it all and is back again.

In other hag wolf with-problems-forcing-her-to-take-a-break-from-streaming news, despite the Phase announcement saying Airi would be gone for two weeks, she still made an appearance for Pico's birthday call-in. So, that was nice.

Archive

As for the rest of the call-ins, here are those who called in for Pico's birthday:
Screenshot-2024-06-30-042727.png

None of her genmates called-in, more than likely because they, along with Nasa, were having a collab with her shortly after this stream.

Watamate

Early Adopter
:pomuSalute: I feel like this is very telling to what degree A-chan was loved.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I detect something in the recent moves of Hololive and BIlibili,
For management, saying is one thing and doing is another.

As I said before, most Hololive members lack popularity on BIlibili,Hololive members recently sent to BIlibili, such as Kobo, iofi, Ollie, are VTBS who are proficient in three or four languagesIt shows that Hololive is still in the exploratory stage, and the reality also hit them hard in the face, that is, their results are very unsatisfactory.

1719747362185.jpeg1719747708802.jpeg

At the same time, Hololive has announced more events in Taiwan

What I am thinking about now is whether it is possible that Yagoo's so-called entry into the East Asian market may be more about cooperation with Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan than with Chinese mainland:towapeeved:

BIlibili's activities are likely to proceed at a very slow pace, as there are few business opportunities in sight so far

Negzana

Apparently Mio lost a lot of weight at the hospital, take that what you will.
I actually hope it is. The last concert was kind of a debacle and nothing special and was just extra weeks of stress on the talents. I always feel Cover's biggest issue has been overworking their talents for 3D lives and similar projects, kinda why I felt Myth started sowing down around mid 2022. A few skits and maybe a group song is good enough.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Twitch is introducing an equivalent to the play button based on watch time. 250M, 50M and 5M hours respectively.

Here are some of the VTubers who will get one:
gd0ngrhw6p9d1.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Twitch is introducing an equivalent to the play button based on watch time. 250M, 50M and 5M hours respectively.

Here are some of the VTubers who will get one:
View attachment 72830

>Here are vtubers who will get one
>Kanae

They will have to get a trophy case in the office for this since they cant hang these up though

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with Lord of The Rings: The Third Age.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Rare Risu karaoke

And a cover premiere in an hour

Watamate

Early Adopter
Apparently Mio lost a lot of weight at the hospital, take that what you will.

I actually hope it is. The last concert was kind of a debacle and nothing special and was just extra weeks of stress on the talents. I always feel Cover's biggest issue has been overworking their talents for 3D lives and similar projects, kinda why I felt Myth started sowing down around mid 2022. A few skits and maybe a group song is good enough.
Is that really the reason, or is it because Kaela doesn't have enough meat on her bones?

1719753125558.png

Negzana

Is that really the reason, or is it because Kaela doesn't have enough meat on her bones?

View attachment 72831
I don't like bikinis, too haram, irregardless they really fucked Kaela's proportions hard and it looks awkward and worse yet they didn't fix the 3D like with Kronii's 3D

Top Bottom