"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Game perms
Well that's a mixed area. Which game was it? The game devs might just be lazy themselves and not respond for weeks. However it could just be Takeshi not giving a shit because she didn't add a fucking school essay like Flayon does.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Well that's a mixed area. Which game was it? The game devs might just be lazy themselves and not respond for weeks. However it could just be Takeshi not giving a shit because she didn't add a fucking school essay like Flayon does.
hellblade senua's sacrifice and frog detective, she asked management why they couldn't get perms and they haven't replied to her for 20 days (and still going)

God's Strongest Dragoon

hellblade senua's sacrifice and frog detective, she asked management why they couldn't get perms and they haven't replied to her for 20 days (and still going)
Ok that's pretty gay, they should have at least told her after a while that they're looking into it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
She said management responded to other holomems' game requests and they would give other holomems reasons if they can't approve their requests.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She said management responded to other holomems' game requests and they would give other holomems reasons if they can't approve their requests.
>Korean
>Japanese company.

Uhhh guys? What year was it?

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Korean
>Japanese company.

Uhhh guys? What year was it?
>Korean complains about Japanese company not announcing their event
>makes a twitter reply when they actually do it to further bring attention their way
>surprised by the results

Sorry Kronii, you're Korean, you're not allowed to get away with the "Loud American" stereotype like the Austrian does.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Chat: Don't listen to her, she's a lying.
Jelly: It's a me, Mario! I'm a lying!
Chat: That's racist, Jelly.
Jelly: Yeah and?
:whatastory:

"I was gonna say the only thing worse about fake Sakana is that he's American, but then I realized being Canadian is probably much worse." - Jelly

These hyper nerdy pick-up lines are rough lmao

>Donation from Gabe Itches
"Whoa I can't say that! You want me to call you that? Is that what you are? Hmm?" - Jelly

one level complete, hell yeah dude

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Raora and Ceci have great chemistry. I feel like this is what has improved in HoloEN with each new gen.

Raora has been the surprise for me in Justice. I thought I would like her the least on debut, but she's grown on me the most. Just warm good vibes all around.

Bronze

She looks like a maid more than royalty imo. Still cute though
capture-240704-000850.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Shiina's mom has been arrested multiple times for beating people up and Dizzy's mom has ALSO been arrested multiple times for unspecified reasons.:subarustop:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The latinos that teamed with Arya kept saying slurs and she was like "Why they are saying America?"
:smugmoona:
They clutched at the end.

SomeRando

Shiina: My mom might start off a sentence with "the jews..."

Based meemaw mom :shiinastare:

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina: My mom might start off a sentence with "the jews..."

Based meemaw mom :shiinastare:
She also mentioned earlier that her mom has some doubts about certain historical events.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dizzy: "My mom is the type of woman that Andrew Tate warns about."

Shiina: "My mom is Andrew Tate."

EDIT: Dizzy's trying to recall a movie with "a naked white woman rotating on a table."

Salado

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm glad they're discussing introducing the PC mems to their actual parents instead of just generic imaginary parents. Them talking about how weird their parents are and how they would react to their coworkers is good content. I'm not sure, but I think Shiina was implying that her parents would be racist against Airi a few minutes ago.

EDIT: Dizzy: "I grew up around a lot of glue eaters." She said she thought she was the weird one for not eating glue.

Shiina responded that she'd never been around glue eaters until she joined Phase.

Top Bottom