"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Shiina: My mom might start off a sentence with "the jews..."

Based meemaw mom :shiinastare:
Imagine I'm at a dinner table with Airi, and my mom starts off the sentence....with another minority....

We need Shiina's mom on a stream to impart us with her wisdom regarding minorities.
:smugselen:

Also, Airi definitely marriage candidate.

Eimi would apparently also trigger Shiina's mom's anti-minority senses.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

SomeRando

She also mentioned earlier that her mom has some doubts about certain historical events.

"So Shiina have you hear about the Holocoaster?"

"Uhhh what mom?"

Edit: Ember's too friendly for Dizzy's family

Salado

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Also, Airi definitely marriage candidate.
Just don't let her drive.

Another thing, S&D are talking about introducing their coworkers as they are irl to their actual parents, which give opportunities for funny anecdotes about their coworkers as well.

Aaaand Shiina just revealed to Dizzy that her (Dizzy's) mom thinks Ember is a whore.

EDIT: They just said that Erina's too zoomer, that she "talks in TikTok".

Would you call that "TikTalk"?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well you can't really accuse Dizzy's parents about having incorrect instincts I suppose

Salado

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dizzy picks Clara as the one who would bring dishonor, and Shiina picks Tenma (WTF?!!)

EDIT: Ooooh, Shiina thinks Tenma's strong personality would clash with her mom's and they'd fight. Understandable, but... it would be exceptionally good content.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Dizzy picks Clara as the one who would bring dishonor, and Shiina picks Tenma (WTF?!!)
Tenma is too angry and Shiina's mother might be racist against Romanians

SomeRando

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiina: "I don't think their autisms touch."
^^probably the most Phase Connect quote I've ever heard.

EDIT: Shiina: "Uruka for any Asian parents would be a dream, she plays the violin..."

EDIT: Dizzy (talking about Pico): "She is a little white dog, and Asian parents-" Shiina: "LOVE little white dogs!"

Don't go, Pico! They're gonna eat you!!

EDIT: They're talking about how Rie is "boogie" (which is how the kids say bourgeois, I take it) and how she gives of an air that she's "from money" and their low class parents wouldn't like her. This is such a weird window into how the PC mems come off behind the scenes.

EDIT: They're talking about how their moms would want to scalp Lumi for her hair, and someone in chat said "peel the Lemon" lol

EDIT: Jesus, they love the idea of killing Lumi and preserving her body a little too much.

Dizzy: "She'd make a fortune off of selling her eggs." (meaning Lumi's eggs).

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, Arya is cracked.

Abomination

My step-dad would probably love Runie...poor man doesn't get to be around a lot of his people. -Shiina
:whatastory:

SomeRando

"My mom is 5'10"

Damn she's based and a giant among Asian women

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiina's mom is 5'10". She used to be a runway model. Shiina doesn't know why she's short. And Sakana is very short irl. Like I said, lots of interesting background info.

EDIT: Shiina: "Panko would be marriage material." She thinks Panko would get along well with her mom.

Because they're both racist.

EDIT: Shiina: "Panko says a slur, my mom says a slur." You thought I was joking. :smugselen:

Abomination

EDIT: Shiina: "Panko would be marriage material." She thinks Panko would get along well with her mom.

Because they're both racist.
It would be great, you know? Panko "accidentally" ESL says a slur. My mom accidentally....or intentionally says a slur. It would just be like being at home. -Shiina

This stream really has been amazing.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit: Lumi showing up wondering what they mean calling her a specimen. Clara and Uruka also showing up.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi, Clara, and Uruka all just showed up in chat demanding answers lol.

EDIT: Dizzy and Shiina are imitating their parents accents criticizing them OMG!

EDIT: Holy shit, Dizzy just won't shut up about Lumi's eggs. The biological clock anxiety/envy is VERY REAL.

EDIT: Pippa is a marriage candidate.

EDIT: Michiru is "husband material". Listen to how they describe her qualities, that's what they want in a husband. Not that you'll ever need that information, but you know.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

EDIT: Ooooh, Shiina thinks Tenma's strong personality would clash with her mom's and they'd fight. Understandable, but... it would be exceptionally good content.
Have you heard asian women yelling at each other.
Shiina's made the correct call here.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yeah, this is one messed up tierlist.

Dizzy-Shiina-meet-parents-tierlist.png

meanwhile, Tenma entere the chat:
yO WHY TF I AM LAST I LITERALLY HELPED CLEANING THE AIRBNB AND WASHING MOUNTAINS OF DISHES WHEN DYING MOTHERFUCKERS I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom