"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Anime Fan

Shiina's starting her Ultraman Gigabash stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Decided to tune into the Scarle/Aster collab before Shiina starts and the first thing I hear is him saying she's the type of dog that would hump everything in the house. Made a lot of clapping noises.
Clap clap clap get neutered get neutered get neutered

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's ultraman stream got neiled, she's gona move it to twitch. This has been a fantastic stream :shiinawangy:

Bronze

Shiina's ultraman stream got neiled, she's gona move it to twitch. This has been a fantastic stream :shiinawangy:
Shame i hate twitch and it buffers far more than youtube for me so I'll switch to Lia.

Speaking of her, what's she doing exactly rn? Never seen such a food before

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Shame i hate twitch and it buffers far more than youtube for me so I'll switch to Lia.

microdosing spic particles

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Being baited by TikTok into eating vomit inducing food

Anime Fan

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I thought I would ask the resident Mexicans of the forum: are chamoy pickles a real thing? Because its currently killing my oshi.

Edit: Kirschefags, stop trying to spread your sounding fetish to Lia! :pippaseethe;
Edit2: She looked it up on google images. I will never forgive you, fox woman.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to tune into the Scarle/Aster collab before Shiina starts and the first thing I hear is him saying she's the type of dog that would hump everything in the house. Made a lot of clapping noises.
Saw that this collab was scheduled a day after the Discord leaks were posted. How bad is the chemistry between them?

Salado

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh that silly goose "H a t e N i g g e r s" did a 10 second raid on Lia how adorable

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Trying to watch Fauna's Killer Frequency stream but for the second time the zoomer brain is taking over and she keeps moving every two seconds for no reason. :depressedtako: For fucks sake woman sit still.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm watching the V4 second gen VR collab and holy hell, I had no idea Mono was this stacked :shiinastare:

Nebula Slasher

Negzana

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mumei is operating the worlds greatest mic

EDIT: I know its not normal, but having Shiori, Mumei/Haachama, Airi and Pippa on at the same time doesn't seem the healthiest course of action. But it seems to be the most correct. Also this action seems to happen when Dizzy and Uruka are off, its like the universe waits and bombards us with action

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Top Bottom