"TEACH ME ENGLISH F*CK BOY!!"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
America has fallen:

A

Dramatical Murder enjoyer? :nenebased:
We need more people talking about Nitro+ stuff, even if it's Chiral (the fujo label).

Koragi is celebrating the 4th the most american way: truck simulator

Kyu is playing more Dragon Quest X

Mumkey is cooking some Megaman X

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Dramatical Murder enjoyer? :nenebased:
We need more people talking about Nitro+ stuff, even if it's Chiral (the fujo label).
Speaking of Nitro+, Wisu decided to play this classic a couple of days back.

She was gonna stream it, but decided to play off-stream (don't know how safe the Steam version is but it's probably for the best):

Eureka

DeniaL_ei is doing an art stream today.

40 minutes late.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Just got recommended to this random 2view, Sena Aru, she was celebrating her 1 Year Anniversary by doing a Gundam Seed Karaoke and just finished it and is now reacting to her Debut.

Short

God Damn the Sun
qh72nv.png
Megu is live!!!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Getting my VSMP shillpost in before my break ends:

Daiya and Cyon are live right now. They're a good pairing, lots of banter some sexual tension too:

Ayu's also on. Sometimes she sings while playing, but not today:

Not many clips from yesterday:

The server may be slowing down a bit, but Pillow continues to be there for most of her waking hours:

A
And Yuuna is trying to lure in more chuubas to groom feed (she heard that there's a lot of Korean girls in this server):

A

Last edited:

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
I heard Gura got a little too hungry, while visiting Texas. Sounds like she was missing out on the 4th of July BBQ.

Also here's a shot of Tenma twerking on Pippa. Feel free to use it.
TenmavicTwerk2.pngTenmavicTwerk3.png

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Seems like someone at Good Smile fucked up on that Filian figure

A

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A

Oh boy, I can't wait for the 20 year long internet argument this is gonna cause with Filian's gooners and kiddies on one side and the artist nazis on the other, at least I dislike both sides so whoever gets fucked I still get entertained.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh boy, I can't wait for the 20 year long internet argument this is gonna cause with Filian's gooners and kiddies on one side and the artist nazis on the other, at least I dislike both sides so whoever gets fucked I still get entertained.
Out of autistic interest I checked the model makers TOS.
Drive link
Archive

They do allow for merch to be made if you have arranged it with the model maker.
View attachment 73065

So unless Filian is incredibly retarded the chance for licensing drama is pretty slim.
IDK, it is extremely cut-and-dry that Filian and/or GoodSmile totally fucked up lol.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IDK, it is extremely cut-and-dry that Filian and/or GoodSmile totally fucked up lol.
BUT MY OSHI?!?!?!?! MY OSHI IS ALWAYS RIGHT DUDE?!? HOW CAN THIS GUY BE SO GREEDY????????????????

People will defend humans with vaginas for literally anything and everything (as we saw excellent examples of in this very forum), never underestimate the whiteknighting lonely men will pull off for a woman they have a -10^49% chance of ever fucking.

She will probably end up apologizing and get a new model in the future and then this guy will get like 200 death threats and then she will get death threats and who gives a fuck.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

A

Did they really not secure permission for this? No shit it was gonna be a problem, the Japanese are super anal about this shit.

You'd be amazed how many people will jump at the chance to be armchair lawyers for copyright disputes, while knowing literally nothing about copyright law.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Did they really not secure permission for this? No shit it was gonna be a problem, the Japanese are super anal about this shit.
It is possible Filian completely failed to inform GoodSmile that her model isn't totally owned by her or something like that. The more interesting thought is if she got permission for her other merch or not.

The rights-owner may have only noticed now that something as significant as a Nendo was announced.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
You'd be amazed how many people will jump at the chance to be armchair lawyers for copyright disputes, while knowing literally nothing about copyright law.

Like me!

So I'm not so sure they did fuck up here. Filian's alterations to the model may result in it being considered derivative enough to not be under the other guy's copyright. However, I'm thinking about US copyright law and how weirdly flexible that can be at times. No idea about Japanese copyright law.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It is possible Filian completely failed to inform GoodSmile that her model isn't totally owned by her or something like that. The more interesting thought is if she got permission for her other merch or not.

The rights-owner may have only noticed now that something as significant as a Nendo was announced.

If Filian never actually secured proper rights to use the model she's actually retarded (derogatory).
Literally "Yanderedev using generic anime assets from the Unity store for the main characters" levels of being retarded.
:whatastory:
I don't hate Filian but I would think if you're starting to get Big Merchandise Deals you'd comission an actual model that isn't from this dude's booth store for 7k JPY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm actually kind of amazed she didn't commission a legally-distinct original model to use once she started getting big like Vedal did with Neuro-sama to avoid these kinds of complications. I get there's a certain charm to taking cheap stock assets and making something from them, but keeping that sustainable over time's a lot of work.

Like me!

So I'm not so sure they did fuck up here. Filian's alterations to the model may result in it being considered derivative enough to not be under the other guy's copyright. However, I'm thinking about US copyright law and how weirdly flexible that can be at times. No idea about Japanese copyright law.
Filian's character is literally just a deviantART "do not steal" recolour. It'd be a reach to claim it's a transformative work, it has less original elements to it than Sonichu.

dKeoHga.png
dKeosEX.jpg

Source

Top Bottom