My oshi is dying live on stream. LFG!! :wawaspazzing:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Well, that was a short stream lol.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame's fucking karaoke stream keeps dying.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Haachama speaking English continues to be one of the most adorable things to exist.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
watching the Eimi Isami Hello Charlotte EP2 vod, and while she was in her mandatory Stardew Valley pre-game, and she brought up Sakana's comment about streaming Stardew Valley so often (he thinks it's boring)

let the sad girls farm for dozens of hours a day, fishman

this is the content that people crave

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Giri mentioned on stream there’s a convention in Saudi Arabia who wants her there but it’s a no from her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Giri mentioned on stream there’s a convention in Saudi Arabia who wants her there but it’s a no from her.
Since she is a vtuber, she'd probably be killed for being gay. :smugpipi:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru, Ina, Kiara, Miko, Anya and Ao went in the Nether to conquer a fort. It goes as well as you expect and Miko gets lost for like half an hour. They finally find her and decide to leave but there's a boar near the bridge they need to cross to get out. Subaru turns her back on the boar, believes in Ao to snipe it for her, and a second later she's screaming as she falls to her death. No more revives or trials.

The duck's Hardcore journey couldn't have had a better finale :shubaIapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
jesus fuck i look away for a second and rie is nearly seconds away from a couple of breaches what the fuck

this is why i love lobcorp

httn

Hag enthusiast
:mold1:

"That is the pee cup. it was washed after i peed in it but hasn't been washed since then"

:vomit:

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@httn Please spoiler gross shit like this.

Salado

"Anime girls never poop"- Erina Makina.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
RIPchama. Ghast killed her by pouring lava on her during adventuring with Kaela.

Negzana

RIPchama. Ghast killed her by pouring lava on her during adventuring with Kaela.
I had Lui, Suisei, and Chammers on. RIP all 3. At least Ela is alive and Watame seems content playing it safe.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
I had Lui, Suisei, and Chammers on. RIP all 3. At least Ela is alive and Watame seems content playing it safe.
Do you know the exact death tally? Didn't realize nether opening day caused so much death(the irony).

Negzana

Do you know the exact death tally? Didn't realize nether opening day caused so much death(the irony).
I know Ririrka died
Nene and Subaru died trying to prank Pekora
Koyori
Suisei died
Lui died
Haachama died

Might be some I missed

EDIT:
according to /vt/ said:
DETAILED HARDCORE DEATHS

>Nene Momosuzu: 3 (RIP)
1. May 13, 2024 - Accidentally ran into a lava pool that was hard to miss; didn't count since she died before the rules for revival were set.
2. May 15, 2024 - Died alongside Subaru in a house rigged with hidden TNTs, intended to frame Peko in a plot that led to the first court trial.
3. May 16, 2024 - Killed by a Skeleton while carelessly dozing off after working on restocking the iron materials.

>Subaru Oozora: 2 (RIP)
1. May 15, 2024 - See figure 2 in Nene's descriptions.
2. May 16, 2024 - Flung into the air and into the lava lake after shielding from an aggressive Hoglin.

>Aqua Minato: 1 (ALIVE)
1. May 16, 2024 - Accidentally fell from a high place while building the TTT, which led to the second court trial. Since that incident, she's sentenced to be Peko’s loyal dog.

>Haato "Haachama" Akai: 2 (RIP)
1. May 16, 2024 - Tumbled into a lava pool after falling through a ravine from a high place. The ravine was very easy to miss as it was behind a single block wall.
2. May 17, 2024 - Perished in front of Kaela after getting caught in a lavafall when a Ghast blasted the inside of the tunnel, causing lava to pour from above.

>Koyori Hakui: 1 (ALIVE)
1. May 16, 2024 - Burned to death after walking into a lava puddle while fending off a Ghast.

>Polka Omaru: 1 (ALIVE)
1. May 16, 2024 - Killed by an angry Vex while defending the base from the Raid.

>Lui Takane: 1 (DEAD)
1. May 16, 2024 - Died trying to run away from a hostile Piglin Brute while trying to infiltrate the Bastion.

>Ririka Ichijou: 1 (ALIVE)
1. May 15, 2024 - Trapped and drowned by an iron trapdoor after diving into a water contraption. Furthermore, Hajime accidentally hit her with an iron axe while trying to help her, causing the game to falsely accuse Hajime of murder, which led to the second court trial.

>Suisei Hoshimachi: 1 (DEAD)
1. May 16, 2024 - Fell into the lava ocean after a Ghast destroyed the dirt bridge she was standing on.
3 deaths due to Ghasts

Wow Kaela is really broken from Chammers dying.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom