"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So she had been thinking about jumping ship since around this time last year?
That would check out. That was around the time things were really shitty for her the first time with management blackballing her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Her ability to find, organize, and treat artists and other types of creators well is beyond admirable. It's something I want to emulate myself one day, and if I was building the perfect vtuber I would take that skill from her.

And also her laugh, because come on! It's iconic!

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Spared no expense, except for the single overworked programmer in charge of controlling the security of a whole island full of murder Lizards. And security having almost no fallback.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Her ability to find, organize, and treat artists and other types of creators well is beyond admirable. It's something I want to emulate myself one day, and if I was building the perfect vtuber I would take that skill from her.

And also her laugh, because come on! It's iconic!
You can do it, I can see you being in the higher ranking ones someday, but if you cannot do it, it’s okay.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I was just thinking the same thing where did that art come from is it the same person?
The original boat emote was by the same person
image.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Spared no expense, except for the single overworked programmer in charge of controlling the security of a whole island full of murder Lizards. And security having almost no fallback.
Well that's part of Hammond's character, he only gave a shit about how things looked. No expense on the cars people would ride in or on stupid voice actors but wouldn't pay Nedry his market worth or pay for more security, and it was his undoing.

...Wait a minute, has anyone seen John Hammond and Riku Tazumi in the same room? :unsure:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Bug Eater

Doki playing OW2 with Shachi offstream warms my heart and also fills me with concern. :dandanl:

Slutpuppies

You can do it, I can see you being in the higher ranking ones someday, but if you cannot do it, it’s okay.

That's so kind, thank you!

:pomuLove:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doki playing OW2 with Shachi offstream warms my heart and also fills me with concern. :dandanl:
Definitely more concern... Mumei, you freaking addict. Stop...

Slutpuppies

At this point I half expect her next big announcement to be that she's running for president in... we can Make America Doki Again :dokiSmug:

Salado

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom