"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This looked interesting so I went ahead and drew up my own take of it. I know ya'll are in the final process of choosing but I might as well spit this out before it stays at the bottom of the bin and never again to see the light of day
View attachment 54293
Good art man... wait you're the chuuba super was groom- I mean helping in the discord yesterday aren't you?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This looked interesting so I went ahead and drew up my own take of it. I know ya'll are in the final process of choosing but I might as well spit this out before it stays at the bottom of the bin and never again to see the light of day
View attachment 54293

That's pretty cute. After this is done I'll probably want more art, and it's not like an asylum just has one staff member.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Number 8 second from the bottom if my counting is wrong, caramel and blue

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I assume it's way too late to do a redesign? Not a fan of the skintight "sexy nurse Halloween costume" look to be honest. The apron ones are better, but not with those socks.

Like everyone else I went with option 15 back then since it seemed like the best of the choices given at the time. Some more suggestions were given but then we ended up with the same thing but with rabbit ears that no one asked for and which the majority didn't seem to like. Not my website so do what you want, but that's my input.

Anyway, I'll pick 3.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'll be compiling this feedback and giving it to Sena today/tomorrow.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 54293

Personally could do without the detached sleeves, but I am a fan of the chains/shackle. I have zero artistic talent of my own but my own vision for an asylum mascot would definitely have ankle/wrist restraints dangling broken chains.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Personally could do without the detached sleeves, but I am a fan of the chains/shackle. I have zero artistic talent of my own but my own vision for an asylum mascot would definitely have ankle/wrist restraints dangling broken chains.
Todd wants to make a mascot with 16 times the detail.
I have zero artistic talent of my own
But what you lack in the artistic talent you surely make up in AUTISTIC talent dontcha?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Todd wants to make a mascot with 16 times the detail.

But what you lack in the artistic talent you surely make up in AUTISTIC talent dontcha?

I liked you better when you faked outrage and "left" to be dramatic. :depressedtako:

Plus I already made a rendition of bnuynurse, making another one is eh.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I liked you better when you faked outrage and "left" to be dramatic. :depressedtako:

Plus I already made a rendition of bnuynurse, making another one is eh.
I didn't fake anything, Nenelove does not lie.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen. (Thumbnail images, full size are 4-5 megabytes)

1703301239862.png

1703302340484.png

1703301275538.png
1703301308666.png
1703301355148.png
1703302156268.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
6 all day (Make her hair half white and half black. Kind of like the forum.)

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
3 ! :eyehearts:

I just think a grimy grungy look plays well for the insane asylum feel. Dark colors and maybe add some eyebags ( not biased )

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
1. We must save the ginger race.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
1 looks good actually

But yes it does look like sena so I'd pick up 3 for the sake of neutrality

and I love chibis

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I like 1

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So are those the two finalists in different poses/styles, or genuinely meant to be six different ones?

Eh, everyone goes with 1- 6, I'll follow the flow.

1 is basically sad girl Asuka. Her incredible paleness has a sicklyness to it that is very appropriate for this forum

3 is very Shantae like. I like this in principle, but as much as I appreciate @God's Strongest Mozumite and his quest for more brown, 1 is more topical.

Finally, 6 has a nurse in charge approach. 1 & 3 are very cute, but give off inmate vibes. 6 is an actual, no nonsense nurse.

1 or 6. Hmm...

I like 1's design better overall, but we're looking for a nurse, not an inmate.

6 it is.

Top Bottom