"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

BEEG Booba Fishing

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can I open the "how should the character be called" can of worms again?
The chuuni part of my brain wants to call her "The Nurse" or "The Matron" to keep up with "The Proctor" theming. Inb4 everyone gets their own epithet... I claim "The Spic"

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
Throwing my dime into the ring for #15 but with bunny ears of some kind and any other adjustments deemed desirable. If we can get a general consensus of #15 we could probably get a dozen variations of her and go from there. That way makes it much easier to hash out specifics and other design choices.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I pick 10 and 13.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
15 looks the best

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The chuuni part of my brain wants to call her "The Nurse" or "The Matron" to keep up with "The Proctor" theming. Inb4 everyone gets their own epithet... I claim "The Spic"
it's a referance to a (really fucking good) Old video game call Alpha Centauri each faction leader you could play in that game had one Proctor Zakarov being one of the Base game factions (excluding the worth it's price DLC or Custom hand made factions) I feel like I should note hes the one that turned from a man of logic and science into a blithering emotional wreck after surviving one of the first COORDINATED mind worm attacks

And since this game does have a Canon that means he likely sat out the rest of the Planetwar conflict and thus defaulted to last place (of the three confirmed survivors of it)

I say all that to contextualize Proctor's chosen name. A man who saw the outside world said no quit life and retreated indoors for a centuries long time presumably with anime girls once they got the Hab Centers online.

Back on topic my problem with a title as a name is it's too clinical and yes while that's fitting i feel like it's counter productive for a mascot. imagine if Tony The Tiger was just named "Furry Yiff Bait" it's not as welcoming.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nurse Ratched.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Wow Sena is such a great artist.

And this sounds like a joke, but 9 and 11 look really good. Either of those have my vote.

Towle

I like 6's look of "oh shit more Meat Pippa posting" Just a bit too young. Otherwise it's 15, 13 looks too attractive.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
5 if we wanna go smol, 15 if not.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I like 1 because its the one showing less skin.But i dont think a mascot should look like that
So i am going with 15 for now

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

MostlyALurker777

Either 1, 13, 14, or 15

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So, real question: how would we want to integrate a mascot into the site (if it’s not just for merch)?

Spitballing
  1. Integrate the design into the logo (I can redesign the logo a bit based on what we get)
  2. Put the design to the right-side of the logo
  3. Put them in the header on the right side of the page, unconnected from the logo (meh)
  4. Just wait and figure it out when the time comes you retard
I was thinking like she's leaning on the logo
You're now aware that @Scoots' name references a character in the show.
???
One of the reasons I figured it was obvious that I was a Brony

On the off chance you wonder why I still use it my childhood best friends and I nicknamed eachother after those three I was Scoots and it stuck as a nickname I use online to this day due to the sentimental value
I still like Nurse Rratched

Stunned But Dumb

One of the reasons I figured it was obvious that I was a Brony
I don't know if that character is important (I just went to the wiki and typed in Scoot) or a big meme that escaped the bronysphere like 20% cooler did. I would've never guessed.

Not coming at you btw, I'm just too curious. I mean, Vtubers are considered by many to be the modern day bronies so I'd hope our glass houses would keep you from getting stoned at the least

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't know if that character is important (I just went to the wiki and typed in Scoot) or a big meme that escaped the bronysphere like 20% cooler did. I would've never guessed.

Not coming at you btw, I'm just too curious. I mean, Vtubers are considered by many to be the modern day bronies so I'd hope our glass houses would keep you from getting stoned at the least
It's all good to answer your question Scootaloo was a part of a trio of deuteragonists that consisted of the little siblings of Applejack (AppleBloom) and Rarity (Sweetie belle) and the surrogate little sibling of Rainbow Dash (Scootaloo )they got a bunch of focus episodes and their own arc

As for Vtuber fans as the modern bronies my friends and I say the same thing the crossover is massive

Top Bottom