"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
MafuMafusister

Yeah his fans and every normie its siding with him

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
pls get your wife to stream and your wigger side-ho to stop talking like she is teaching a special ed class pls and thanks

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
pls get your wife to stream and your wigger side-ho to stop talking like she is teaching a special ed class pls and thanks
I have sequestered gura in my latino dungeon while Mori watches.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have sequestered gura in my latino dungeon while Mori watches.
Just like that night at that AirBnB huh, you sick fucking bastard
:amegunl:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
So in order for A-ko to not be Rushia, Mofo must have been married to some entirely different mentally ill online personality, while still messaging Rushia about him coming home soon for some reason. If we take Mofo's blog post at its word, then it quickly strains credulity that this person could have been anyone else but Rushia.
Unless he was married to someone else and he was cheating on his wife with Rushia.
:cursedbae:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
No idea what Nazuna did to Henya but I do regret her leaving as Vshojo vs. Neo-Porte would have been much more entertaining. Considering Mikeneko is in a hospital bed right now it's underwhelming.

I like Rushia because she is so defiant, raging at her anti's in a way that seems uncommon in Japan. Lesser people might quit or conform but she has been undeterred. Right or wrong, it's fantastic to see someone stick up for themselves in Japan. The girl has grit and resolve, can't deny that.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
MafuMafusister

Yeah his fans and every normie its siding with him

Told you, those bitches see a divorce as a second chance on fucking their twinks, while females get called whores and used goods

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Right or wrong, it's fantastic to see someone stick up for themselves in Japan. The girl has grit and resolve, can't deny that.
You ever heard the saying "there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity"? Bitch is dumb as hell, homie

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

brave-f9uu-Gx-K10n.png

:whatastory:

niggaphil

Guys, always remember: whatever happened to the mafumafu or mikeneko, the outcome is we always wins. We just need to point and laugh :smugselen:

I am surprised that mike neko did not showed her powerlevel yet I guess her lawyer rope her so hard that she does not access to her twitter.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Guys, always remember: whatever happened to the mafumafu or mikeneko, the outcome is we always wins. We just need to point and laugh :smugselen:

I am surprised that mike neko did not showed her powerlevel yet I guess her lawyer rope her so hard that she does not access to her twitter.
I posted before a screenshot of her priv that shows that she still in the hospital
But she should wake up anytime now : its 10AM in JP

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I posted before a screenshot of her priv that shows that she still in the hospital
But she should wake up anytime now : its 10AM in JP
T-minus 0 minutes till a murder suicide at a JP hospital?

Negzana

speaking of her and menhera in general, I finally listened to the Hexa x Pippa stream today and while she broke down at the end (I didn't see the post stream aftermath) I just can't see how her menhera was ever even considered worth voting when Mike was on the roster. I don't want to end up being a weirdo like John but I could really see why her autism got people to simp with her.

The worst I've heard about Hexa is she likes drawn violence. Mikeneko supposedly shares videos of crushing cicadas for fun. World of a difference in mental stability there

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
speaking of her and menhera in general, I finally listened to the Hexa x Pippa stream today and while she broke down at the end (I didn't see the post stream aftermath) I just can't see how her menhera was ever even considered worth voting when Mike was on the roster. I don't want to end up being a weirdo like John but I could really see why her autism got people to simp with her.

The worst I've heard about Hexa is she likes drawn violence. Mikeneko supposedly shares videos of crushing cicadas for fun. World of a difference in mental stability there
>I didn't see the post stream aftermath
Well there you go. It was like 4 hours of absolutely retarded decisions, the likes of which are pretty rare on the EN vtubing side.
Also, the worst thing about Hexa is she is a staunch lolicon, or the fact that she is Italian :smugpipi:

KsonApologist

No idea what Nazuna did to Henya but I do regret her leaving as Vshojo vs. Neo-Porte would have been much more entertaining. Considering Mikeneko is in a hospital bed right now it's underwhelming.

I like Rushia because she is so defiant, raging at her anti's in a way that seems uncommon in Japan. Lesser people might quit or conform but she has been undeterred. Right or wrong, it's fantastic to see someone stick up for themselves in Japan. The girl has grit and resolve, can't deny that.
>She crashed her Job at one of the most succesful gens of vtubing
>She crashed one entire branch acting like a Diva
You think she does this because she is some kind of Brave Hero??
She its just stupid

niggaphil

>I didn't see the post stream aftermath
Well there you go. It was like 4 hours of absolutely retarded decisions, the likes of which are pretty rare on the EN vtubing side.
Also, the worst thing about Hexa is she is a staunch lolicon, or the fact that she is Italian :smugpipi:
Hexa is italian? Never see Panko interact with her though.

Italians must be hating each other. Or in this case it could be white italian vs brown italian hate crime :smugselen:

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
>She crashed her Job at one of the most succesful gens of vtubing
>She crashed one entire branch acting like a Diva
You think she does this because she is some kind of Brave Hero??
She its just stupid
Not to defend Mikeneko but:
1706321770934.png
>JP BRANCH
>LOOK INSIDE
>2/2 of the members stream mostly on english
I dont think you can blame that on her

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've gotten more entertainment reading the Information Commisars on twitter telling me what to write and what not to talk about for whatever reasons. I know I rag a lot about voice acting being the ultimate career choice for stunted children, but it is an honest wage, and better than roping some poor lonely bastard out of his paycheck with promises of love.

e: oh congratulations Naganon I guess, you had to make even this thread about hexa as well

Top Bottom