"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Koronesuki

X-Potato
>She crashed one entire branch acting like a Diva
What branch was that? VHoeShow JP? There's nothing there to crash. It was just her and Kson until Henya joined. Now it's just Kson and Henya, and they both speak English.
Hexa is italian? Never see Panko interact with her though.

Italians must be hating each other. Or in this cause it could be white italian vs brown italian hate crime :smugselen:
I know you're joking, but Hexa is Sicilian and Panko lives in Rome. You might be onto something.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is italian? Never see Panko interact with her though.

Italians must be hating each other. Or in this cause it could be white italian vs brown italian hate crime :smugselen:

Panko is the whiter Italian, unfortunately... :fishmandispair:
e: oh congratulations Naganon I guess, you had to make even this thread about hexa as well
I was in the Pippa containment thread for a reason :smugpipi:

braindoko

Don't forget about the Mafu's "contract ring"

GExJbCdbIAASNKA

Also, that the image is from 5chan is too funny.

I want to wear both the mafumafu and rushia rings at the same time, and encase myself in the most powerful dark aura.

JP Shitposters are on another level. This is from back then
1644583327804.jpg

Also LMAOing at purple Keemstar claiming he has "EXCLUSIVE CONFIRMATION" on the deets when spewing back twitter posts

Negzana

The Rushia promise ring is so hilariously cursed to see, that people actually bought it and it came to their doorsteps months after Rushia was axed is just gold. I didn't mind and acctually liked the menhera GFE thing Mikeneko did, enough that I actually found the Nendoroid cute (Though I'd never buy one), but the wedding ring as Rushia is just ridiculous.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Still can't get over the fucking ring being part of her last merch run.

chihirogumi

MafuMafusister

Yeah his fans and every normie its siding with him

1706325176967.png
spics, come get your girl. She's bringing shame to your culture.
speaking of her and menhera in general, I finally listened to the Hexa x Pippa stream today and while she broke down at the end (I didn't see the post stream aftermath) I just can't see how her menhera was ever even considered worth voting when Mike was on the roster. I don't want to end up being a weirdo like John but I could really see why her autism got people to simp with her.

The worst I've heard about Hexa is she likes drawn violence. Mikeneko supposedly shares videos of crushing cicadas for fun. World of a difference in mental stability there
I think she got second place because her mental illness was right in our face since she's been posting here and speaks english whereas rushia has the language barrier and hasn't had too much happen besides delu drama and leaving VShitshow.

Negzana

View attachment 62191
spics, come get your girl. She's bringing shame to your culture.

I think she got second place because her mental illness was right in our face since she's been posting here and speaks english whereas rushia has the language barrier and hasn't had too much happen besides delu drama and leaving VShitshow.
Mostly just going by what I have heard and seen for Hexa. She is just the Phase Connect sadgirl experience composited and on crack she's not even in her mid 20s yet. Mikeneko is in her mid 30s and is a deeply unwell narcissistic lunatic.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

don't know much about the working of Japanese courts but I assume that marriage and divorce registrations are public record.
While there are people who comb through records and are able to find Rushia and Marine suing their antis over posts on boards, we know for a fact multiple celebrities were able to hide the fact of their marriage for years if not decades, meaning this is unlikely to be public. However he did say the divorce was not settled out of the court and there were legal procedures in place, so they could start digging in this direction. There is a big difference between "yeah it didn't work out let's not be married anymore" and both sides demanding money from each other. But this is entirely in the hands of JP autists (whom I am not even sure obtain this kind of info in a strictly legal way) and not much global audience can do
According to a comment in KF, that i cant confirm and seems bogus, the gossip mag allegedly had pictures of other holomems and their husbands at Mike's wedding, Kiwi comment link so that seems somewhat interesting, although we dont have any verifiable proof since the magazine has seemingly not been fully scanned/translated.
This is like "Rushia and Matsuri both went to the same host club and Rushia was the one who leaked photos" level of rrat. Hilarious if true but completely absurd and unrealistic if you think about it for a second

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20240126_225131.jpg

...what? This was just the runner-up design for her real-life wedding ring, she had to do something with it. That's only becoming clear now...besides, 'lifelong' is only how long she decides you actually live

baz

Why do women have such shit taste ? :depressedtako:

Not really related to the drama at hand, but if you really want to get mind fucked you should read the mentioned references
Found a youtube short for the TLDR.

Russell, V. M., McNulty, J. K., Baker, L. R., & Meltzer, A. L. (2014). The association between discontinuing hormonal contraceptives and wives’ marital satisfaction depends on husbands’ facial attractiveness. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 111, 17081–17086

Birnbaum, IS., Birnbaum, G. E., & Ein-Dor, T. (2017). Can contraceptive pill affect future offspring’s health? The implications of using hormonal birth control for human evolution. Evolutionary Psychological Science, 3(2), 89-96

Birnbaum, G. E., Zholtack, K., Mizrahi, M., & Ein-Dor, T. (in press). The bitter pill: Cessation of oral contraceptives enhances the appeal of alternative mates. Evolutionary Psychological Science.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Not really related to the drama at hand, but if you really want to get mind fucked you should read the mentioned references

Russell, V. M., McNulty, J. K., Baker, L. R., & Meltzer, A. L. (2014). The association between discontinuing hormonal contraceptives and wives’ marital satisfaction depends on husbands’ facial attractiveness. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 111, 17081–17086

Birnbaum, IS., Birnbaum, G. E., & Ein-Dor, T. (2017). Can contraceptive pill affect future offspring’s health? The implications of using hormonal birth control for human evolution. Evolutionary Psychological Science, 3(2), 89-96

Birnbaum, G. E., Zholtack, K., Mizrahi, M., & Ein-Dor, T. (in press). The bitter pill: Cessation of oral contraceptives enhances the appeal of alternative mates. Evolutionary Psychological Science.

So basically any vtuber who likes femboys is on the pill and is getting railed nightly. :youroshiisawhore:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
There was a point right after she was fired and she came back as Nazuna that I was really rooting for Mike, after a serious of continually more stupid situations she somehow found herself in the asshole side off I pretty much turned around and now just hope she eventually yabs herself out of the internet, is nice that every time I check back on what she is up to she is in some shit, maybe there is a God.​

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Mafu is a nobody (outside of Japan) and nobody cares about him. Rushia meanwhile is extremely entertaining to laugh at. Of course people are going to brush past a femboy nobody's crimes and go after the woman who sold engagement rings while married.
mafu is one of the highly successful utaite that gained a fair amount of intl fans as well, think of ado but from as early as 2012-something. being a co-owner of neoporte is probably what he's less known at because he already had a successful solo career before the whole VTuber boom

As far as I am aware, the only one who concretely name-dropped RushiNeko = Ako is Korekore right?
And everyone, both in the JP and EN net just ran with it? Or did other people back that claim up? What Name is that JP tabloid using that ran an article on mafumafus marriage?
The problem with the claims is that people just assumed it was her because throughout mafu's career, there's no other possible menhera female candidate who is also a known internet celebrity. So although it's unconfirmed, there's a huge chance he was referring to her.

Seeing mikecat latest situation now I'd doubt we'll be hearing anytime soon from her but if there's one, it should be next week because I don't think she's going to brush it off even if mafu didn't explicitly says her name

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the other hand, i did find the tweet from this general JP gossip/news account, takigare3, that did tweet out that they know about other vtubers with active relationships
Someone even archived this barely 5 hours ago, this account has 2.6 million followers, and is JP only, so its a big spotlight on this whole shitshow

Incidentally, in addition to Mikeneko, we have received information about other very famous Vtubers, both male and female, who are actually married, but we have not tweeted about them at this time because revealing them would not make anyone happy!

in b4 Akirose is outed and the rosetai watch her even harder.

Problem is that the use of oral contraceptives in Japan is less than a tenth of what it is in the US. Around 1% of the female population uses it (US: between 10- 20%; Canada: around 40%).

Japan is the country with the lowest rate of oral contraceptive use in the developed world, yet it has the highest femboy rate.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Soju is taking it well

I take back most of the things i said about boo bros, i forgot which fanbase was the most pussy whipped

Stunned But Dumb

No Name

What a glorious thing to wake up to, drama enjoyers, we feast!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom