"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
nyfgers or just nyggers?

Xuhle

So Elira is coming back on Friday. Time for the :autismvortex: to start up again that's not the nijisister being retards again.

Archivist edit: A

Last edited by a moderator:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

So Elira is coming back on Friday. Time for the :autismvortex: to start up again that's not the nijisister being retards again.

"A Message from Nijisanji EN" was posted on Feb 12, and she's going to start streaming again April 12.

And there will be people that will try to tell you that it's entirely a coincidence that there's exactly two months between the two and she couldn't possibly have been stealth suspended.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"A Message from Nijisanji EN" was posted on Feb 12, and she's going to start streaming again April 12.

And there will be people that will try to tell you that it's entirely a coincidence that there's exactly two months between the two and she couldn't possibly have been stealth suspended.
Suspended for the video, but they left it up? How does that make sense at all when you consider Nijisanji's past actions? If they did not okay the video, they 100% would have taken it down. Their corpo autism demands it. Also, she has been active on Twitter for over a month now, unless you really think she was skinwalked for that long for no real benefit.

Bitch was hiding.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why are you still trying to make sense of nijijsanji EN's operations.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Suspended for the video, but they left it up? How does that make sense at all when you consider Nijisanji's past actions? If they did not okay the video, they 100% would have taken it down. Their corpo autism demands it. Also, she has been active on Twitter for over a month now, unless you really think she was skinwalked for that long for no real benefit.

Bitch was hiding.
This entire shitstorm was literally started over them taking down a video. Why would anyone think they'd choose to leave this one up if it was made without permission?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bitch was hiding.
I agree but that won't stop me from peddling rrats to cause drama.

:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Militante

So I've gone through and tracked each of the superchats to see the breakdown because of terminal autism.
Of the $1201 in superchats:
-$148.29 via 2 supas from a Singaporean in Uki's chat, who made up 47% of Uki's superchat earnings
-$126.47 via 2 supas from a Malaysian found in Wilson's and Ike's chat, making up 44% and 25% respectively
-$105.38 via 1 supa from an Aussie also found in Ike's chat, making up 42% of Ike's superchat earnings (yes, 67% of Ike's superchats were from 2 people)
-$93.44 via 1 supa from a Taiwanese found in Shu's chat, making up 53% of Shu's superchat earnings

So 4 people made up $473.58 of the $1201.99 in superchat earnings (39.4%).
Remember that $252.72 I mentioned from the West? Yeah, 1 Aussie made up 41.7% of that. I previously stated that 78% of the earnings came from various chinks to show how little support they have in the West. Of the 107, only 17 were from the West (AUS/US/EU/MX), so the West only represents 15.9% of their superchatters.

To further break down their superchatter representation on unique instances instead of financial representation:
Of the 107 superchatters, the number of unique superchatters was:
-41 from Japan
-17 from Taiwan
-12 from US
-10 from Hong Kong
-9 from Philippines
-3 from Thailand
-3 from Malaysia
-2 from Singapore
-2 from Mexico
-2 from Indonesia
-2 from Korea
-2 from Australia
-1 from Europe
-1 from Vietnam

Jesus, just fold EN into the main branch already.
Also I found it funny that some Nip dropped ¥1,000 on Ike but felt like Uki only deserved ¥200. :whatastory:

If you can provide me a date, I can try to dig through the data.

Meanwhile, the pink woman as she does some sick jumps

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thanks to @Kuri Rinji for compiling all these beautiful screenshots of this subhuman. This nijifag is doing all this while having a Mint pfp. Shameful really.
Last time i said i would become Mori's biggest fan if she removed her intro from the retard that shat on FWMC.surely it could work twice right? :BijouBijou:
This is an interesting thread. Must watch.

Direct twitter link since embeds are shit.

Ghost archive doesnt work for me. (Might archive later if i remember.)
Archivist edit: A

Last edited by a moderator:

tgmslc

Thanks to @Kuri Rinji for compiling all these beautiful screenshots of this subhuman. This nijifag is doing all this while having a Mint pfp. Shameful really.
Last time i said i would become Mori's biggest fan if she removed her intro from the retard that shat on FWMC.surely it could work twice right? :BijouBijou:

Holy autism storm, Batman! I did laugh a bit at "Niji George Soros", though. Also, when I read "Nijistan" I had to pause a moment to wonder which former Soviet republic that one was.

theseeker

"Page does not exist"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular