"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OH GOD THE LEGS JUST APPEARED FOR ME, REEEEEE THIS IS FUCKING CURSED.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
OH GOD THE LEGS JUST APPEARED FOR ME, REEEEEE THIS IS FUCKING CURSED.
I like how clicking on reactions received for a post makes the leg on the right move just a smidge because of the scroll bar change. Is that actually amusing? No not really, but I'm also retarded so teehee. Might be a resolution or setting thing on my end.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A LEG IN THE THREAD?!?

OH GOD THERE'S TWO!!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Guess this thread's subject matter now has legs to stand on

1714796449376.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Hey guys, what's going on in the Niji thr-

oh

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If anyone wanted to see how vox bilibili stream look like
1714797741058.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anyone wanted to see how vox bilibili stream look like
View attachment 69324
This is a very old screenshot of one time where he said to Luca or Shu "fuck your mother" and the chinks responded like this, some retards on twitter think its current which is probably where you got it

Do your reps nigga

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This is a very old screenshot of one time where he said to Luca or Shu "fuck your mother" and the chinks responded like this, some retards on twitter think its current which is probably where you got it

Do your reps nigga
I know, but still funny. I can see it repeating with new outfit.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Coffee Filter

It has been since what, February since we last heard from Kotoka? Her membership VODs got deleted, as well as not being in merch lineups.

I wonder when her graduation/termination announcement will be

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
It has been since what, February since we last heard from Kotoka? Her membership VODs got deleted, as well as not being in merch lineups.

Kotoka isn't graduating, she's just supporting her BFF Mel that she help get terminated, like the backstabbing bitch that she is.

UberSoldat

Kotoka isn't graduating, she's just supporting her BFF Mel that she help get terminated, like the backstabbing bitch that she is.
Still purely a rrat mind you

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

niggaphil

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Since it's a slow Niji news day... El maricón estafador de pelo azul just dropped another Niji video with nothing more to add than what is already known here. Ren must be desperate to leave that fucking company if he keeps pushing his lover to do these videos.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Since it's a slow Niji news day... El maricón estafador de pelo azul just dropped another Niji video with nothing more to add than what is already known here. Ren must be desperate to leave that fucking company if he keeps pushing his lover to do these videos.

> with nothing more to add
So you imply here that you watched the whole video of this insufferable fag reacting to nothing but single False news episode? :smugpipi:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I just read that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dropped her curry then about how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't want to imagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world

Edit: Here's tge thread talking about it.
Poor fucking kid. Niji's probably going to end up ruining any potential career in content creation/v-tubing she might have had. Hell, even Mint was almost burned out on v-tubing by Niji and she has a loyal fanbase. Vivi's probably never going to come back once she gets out of Anycolor. I hope she at least has a support network at home or something so she doesn't try to end it all like Selen.

Remember, Niji was going to try and string Selen along without letting her leave until her lawyer sent them a list of grievances (which they immediately leaked to try and fuck her over). Kotoka is very likely stuck in termination limbo, but since she lives in Japan IIRC she probably doesn't have legal options to break free.

Couple of examples at this timestamp (WARNING, FILIAN AUTISTIC SCREECHING ALSO PRESENT)

She does that Chinese intonation thing a lot more now. Kind of cute honestly, though I hope she doesn't rubberband from Niji being terrible to her to her parents being terrible to her; they were apparently pretty bad when they lived with her before.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She does that Chinese intonation thing a lot more now. Kind of cute honestly, though I hope she doesn't rubberband from Niji being terrible to her to her parents being terrible to her; they were apparently pretty bad when they lived with her before.
It... doesn't sound great, TBH.

She said later that she's planning on getting a second apartment and paying two rents - sounds like she's basically abandoning her current place to her parents.....

Limkin

She said later that she's planning on getting a second apartment and paying two rents - sounds like she's basically abandoning her current place to her parents.....
What are you going to do if your daughter got into a huge financial issues because of her employer and tried to kill herself twice because of it
1) Help her out with finding a lawyer and pay for all of her expenses until she recovers
2) Offer support and let her live with you until she can handle things herself
3) Leech off of her, make her pay for your house, maybe buy a new car too and blame her for being a failure
At a certain point you just tell people who claim to be your parents, that you don't consider yourself to be their daughter anymore and tell them to fuck off. She and Lisa should both do this

Top Bottom