Early Adopter
Stolen from reddit, but Luxiem had an offcollab
8.8k CCV max with a grand total of 193 USD in supas on Vox's channel
luxiemlol.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Bronze

I guess it's possible. Unless they've revealed what was their panel and I forgot

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
you will have to compete on price against massive distributors like Amazon, Digikey, Walmart, etc. that can afford to have near-zero margins on products since they have so much volume, which you will not have.
Been there, twice. With centalized switch to digital TV that completely killed all regional television and with big retailers that killed all other computer/appliance shops.
Oh, maintaining cash flow is easy, because credit cards mean that I will get paid instantly! Except for the fact that credit card companies charge a 3.5% fee on all credit card transactions (ever wonder why so many places don't accept American Express? They charge more than that!), which may seemingly not matter if you're selling cheap plastic tat...until you realize you may have a 10-15% markup on your goods, and that 3.5% will eat significantly into your margins. While you could just tack that 3.5% on as a fee, if you're selling to other businesses, where orders can be more than $10,000, that 3.5% becomes $350, which will add up fast. Therefore, you will have to agree on the purchase order that the customer will pay you in 30 days, 60 days, or some percentage up front plus the rest in 30 days, etc.

Now, imagine that the customer does not pay you in 30 days, but you still have to pay your own suppliers, your employees' biweekly wages, consumables, rent...now how are you going to pay for that?

Sure, you could go to collections, or to small claims court, but that means paying someone to shake down your customer - and that's not cheap. Are you going to spend $1000 to shake down a customer delinquent on $500? Especially if they're a customer you already have an established relationship with? Hell no, but unless you're able to convince some there to pay you, either by refusing to sell them anything else until they pay, or just hoping they're simply having a cashflow problem and you'll get paid once they get it resolved, you may not see that money for months, if not years, and if it's a one-off customer you could possibly never see that money at all.
Ahahaha, try negotiating payments when in addition to all that half of your clients and other want to barter! There's only so much bottled water delivery you need.
Or clents go "we URGENTLY need this TV repaied", nagging your for two days every hour, then when you have it done they fucking disappear from the face of the planet. After 6 months of their TV wasting not-so-cheap space i sell it, then another year later they appear and want it back. MANY! SUCH! CASES!!!
What if you take out a loan? At 7% interest,
Only 7%? LOOOOL, you have it cheap over there! Try 15-20%!
You know what? If you think it's so easy, then prove me wrong. Start your own business.
I was not in a founder position, but i was effectively running a business for a few months as a kind of crisis manager, in absence of anyone else to do so. Saved my workplace. And i was (and i am) in kinda top manager position, even if not formally, because i can solve bottlenecks and improve work process. Also trained good instincts to drop too bad clients.
Anyways, to avoid sidetracking the thread anymore, Niji SUCKS. Doki has better and more productive things to do than make her own corpo.
I wasn't clear, i meant she might end up with a company bigger than expected on her hands, not that i wish for her proactively take steps to do so.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
see this is the reason why i hate tourists

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
One of the OffKai vendors selling pins for $20 a pop but...

778139.jpg
the Nijisanji ones are just $5 and are sitting on top of each other in a basket.

778141.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
One of the OffKai vendors selling pins for $20 a pop but...

the Nijisanji ones are just $5 and are sitting on top of each other in a basket.
$20 per pin... Con pricing, sheesh

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Limkin

I've heard acryllic stands are really good for your health :dokiSmug:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I've heard acryllic stands are really good for your health :dokiSmug:
They bend good light and energy in, and reflect the bad away, just like crystals, you know?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Post it here first lmao. Also I was wondering when you'd finally get mad, I've been stealing it for like a month
:gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:
I know you have you bitch! It's easier to post in Discord than the forum when in office/watching family and phone posting so I usually circle back later when I have time. But you've been sniping my shit! :selenpointandlaugh:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
@Saturnus do you wanna up your bet to a quartet collab (Mint, Doki, Matara and Sayu) in exchange for you eating TWO acrylic stands?

E: Sayu is following Mint
1717370565924.png

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

@Saturnus I tried to find one of Sayu, Mint, Doki or your PFP. Couldn't, so I picked the next best thing.
349.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
@Saturnus I tried to find one of Sayu, Mint, Doki or your PFP. Couldn't, so I picked the next best thing.
View attachment 71032
Please, there's no need for this level of petty harshness. If the guy has to eat at least assume he has SOME standards and suggest someone still likeable like Rosemi. Poor girl needs some Ws and that 20 or so cents from a standee sale might be the closest she's allowed to get at this point.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Please, there's no need for this level of petty harshness. If the guy has to eat at least assume he has SOME standards and suggest someone still likeable like Rosemi. Poor girl needs some Ws and that 20 or so cents from a standee sale might be the closest she's allowed to get at this point.
Do you not know who is PFP is of? https://www.youtube.com/@user-qf6rg6su2h

Ex Niji after they did a garbage job of managing and helping a stalker situation

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Acrylic posting aside, this makes me happy. Sayu can't keep a secret and has brainworms, but no more than any other v-tuber in particular cough cough kiara cough cough.

Sayu hasn't really done anything to deserve the shit hand she got dealt. Maybe nothing comes of this because they don't have a man(ager) good enough to step up and reach out for collabs, and maybe a collab wouldn't work out at this point anyways; but I'm still happy that they've buried the hatchet.

View attachment 71032
Why would you inflict this on the poor man, sure he probably has to eat acrylic but that doesn't mean he needs to eat bitch :dokibirdWhat:

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I already specified it'd be one of my Pomu acrylic stands. I ain't eating my Rosemi one.

Top Bottom