"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The sole remaining NijiYamanba holdout

I saw someone commenting that from far away they do look like an alt universe Vesper and Altare and that felt kinda cursed ngl
That "Gaymen" sign could easily be a cropped as an emote with so many uses for this place sometimes.

I think Niji's dudes would still keep a decent portion of their fans. At this point they've been running falseflags & psyops for their Niji oshi's for so long that I think some of them are just 100% lost in the sauce.
Well who knows, maybe someone with a decent Chinese knockoff Vox model would manage to fleece a few of them. :voxppinyourcoke:

Oh shit right that's an official model. mostly :selenpointandlaugh:
You're probably right though. Seems like anyone still standing either doesn't care about the drama or convinced themselves they're a 3 letter agenecy formed to protect their femboys.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
On the lead up to the Q4 mayhem, I bring two pieces of interesting reading.

First a really good thread from /vt/. It starts with a post that posits "3 months later, and I still can't figure out how they thought the Elira/Vox/Ike Black screen stream was a good idea. Some good insight and conversations within-https://warosu.org/vt/thread/77650800

Secondly, a total rat fest. Some autists on /vt/ have made a Rentry on posts they believe are NijiEN talents /here/ posting- https://rentry.org/7oo4a7oq

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The question was always going to be how much long-term loyalty the fanbase of VAllure will have.
Bear one is basically another flavour Yuko so like, these simps are loyal to the grave unless she just stops

Bronze

If someone did Vallure with males I wonder if it would steal the remaining Nijisisters, upset that their oshis are no longer doing blowjob asmrs?
Not sure if they are anything like Vallure but First Stage Production's EN branch is only male currently

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

No idea if this is true but if it is it sounds like I need to add her to the rotation.

niggaphil

No idea if this is true but if it is it sounds like I need to add her to the rotation.

If I am new to the vtuber, I will be thinking she is belong to Phase Connect :dokiSmug:

Her train wreck would be more GLORIOUS than Lia.

Meet you new oshi, @Lee Crabb

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

It's not. /vt/ is at the most unreliable its ever been on the niji stuff, and it was never particularly reliable. The circlejerk has been going on for 6 months, we've officially run out of stuff to meme about until the 4th quarter numbers come out and we get an investor meeting.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

This was possibly made by Ennaschizo.
ennaschizo1.jpeg
ennaschizo2.jpeg
But, surprisingly enough, alot of stuff here actually happened.

The only straight up lies here were:
>Thought Pride Month is about racial pride
>Thinks Israel should be nuked and AIPAC's influence on American politics needs to be investigated and dismantled

Everything else are stories that Twisty said during streams with anon inserting a few lies inbetween some of them, like:
>Her brother beat the shit out of her but she's a brocon anyway, it just gave her a guro/ryona fetish too
Kinda, Twisty got choked by her brother one time but the part about her being a brocon and liking guro/ryona because of this is made up shit, she hates her brother and she thinks that he's a psycho, they don't really talk much anymore. She likes watching violent movies/videos tho...
>Doesn't believe in Evolution because Adam & Eve happened
She was not talking about not believing in evolution but, like, this whole convo started when she was talking about incest between animals in minecraft... yeah...

Twisty is wild and has no filter at all, i don't know how they found her but i'm honestly having a very good time watching this chick make anons and sisters go schizo.
:medsmoremeds:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Twisty is wild and has no filter at all, i don't know how they found her but i'm honestly having a very good time watching this chick make anons and sisters go schizo.
:medsmoremeds:
Did niji find their Pippa?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yep, Bilibili is gone
Chinese streaming company BiliBili is seemingly no longer in the shareholders list for Anycolor

A skim of the wayback machine from January of this year illustrates this

USS IOWA

Chinese streaming company BiliBili is seemingly no longer in the shareholders list for Anycolor

A skim of the wayback machine from January of this year illustrates this

Apparently they were out since February right after Selen's termination.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently they were out since February right after Selen's termination.
So much for that shareholders announcement that Selen was negligible.

NO SANKYUU LIKU
:voxppinyourcoke:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Me: I've never really had any Nijisanji oshis, I'm certainly not going to start with either of the girls in the new batch.
Twisty:
1718144025843.png
Me: You know, a man is allowed to change his mind when new information comes to hand.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure if they are anything like Vallure but First Stage Production's EN branch is only male currently
They are fairly seiso but it does seem that they have managed to pull some Nijisisters. So much so that Zombie Ollie said something about wanting to eat MacDonalds and a bunch of faggots in his fanbase started bitching and moaning about "muh Palestine support" which forced him to apologize.

My body is so ready for this shit to drop. I want to know how negligible it all was.

VSoyBoy

Pretty much 1 hour from now...

I don't know if quarterly reports have to be exactly punctual but let's see.

tgmslc

Interested to see just how bad it is. If Vox's "ching chong ding dong" tier outfit is anything to go by, it's about to be rough.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
What if there is no report :BijouBijou:?
Report delayed due to fire. Crime scene evidence includes:
One(1) singular note that reads- "Regards, NijiEN Mane-chan"

Police baffled as no matter how they search, what terms they use, or how deep they go, there never seems to be evidence that this "NijiEN Mane-chan" ever existed. No verifiable proof at all. All information just points to something about what they assume is some weird cult creature called "The unifying Rrat."
Also the word "Yacht" came up a lot.

VSoyBoy

The report is up on the IR page. I'm on the move right now so I can't read it.

I found a seat on my train so I'll go through and update the post with what I find:

First big news is that there will apparently be another stock re-buy (up to 4,000,000 Stocks for up to 7,500,000,000 Yen)
Notice Regarding the Decisions on Matters Related to Stock Repurchase

The most easy file for simpletons like me is their Presentation on Mid-Term growth:
Management Policy for Mid-Term Growth
This includes new numbers as far as I can see and they don't look bad.

Financials in presentation form:
Financial Results for FY2024.4
And boring, financial filing form:
Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended April 30, 202

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is it me or did they take no hit to their numbers whatsoever?
The sisters are celebrating in absolute smugness, we lost, the alliance has been defeated...

Top Bottom