"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

Nijisanji L Collection

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Zaion liked a couple of messages during suspension - "She was spreading misinformation and damaging company reputation through slander"
Femboy from the same company retweets her dox on his PL - sleep
Unless you have a dick, or being part of hanamori, you are fucked. It's as easy as that.
And let's not forget this is the same company that in response to an employee getting stalked forced her to stop streaming, so they can file it later as revenue loss in a lawsuit. Not helped her in any way to resolve the situation
I still remember how kind Vox fans were when a coworker interrupted his bfrp shit too. Or part of why Nina stopped collabing with people before she left.
Regardless most of this is solved by not making Doki's existence a focal point of their lives lol. They could just move on and it wouldn't be an issue but yeah. That's difficult for whyever.

I dont think he ever did at, at most he replied "yeah thats crazy" or some other nonstatement at a tweet subtweeting Zaion's suspension or termination and he got dogpiled for that
It's probably in the thread from when the whole thing originally happened, but I do think you're right that he didn't actually spread it himself. Just made a comment or two on some other twitter shit clearly being thrown against her mid situation.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mae is a dokifriendo now? :zaionwhatsgoingon: well that was fast
And i can't believe it, but somehow she have most intelligent post in this selection. Everyone else is plain breaindead. Now i fully expect then to provoke and harrass people at AX for not harrasing them enough or some equallly dumb shit. All to justify their braindead takes.
Dude
Everyone in that tweet section is sperging out because Doki didnt "call them out" the way they wanted

Bronze

I love how people who didn't even acknowledge what she went through or directly called out the black screen video suddenly care about being direct and standing against problematic behavior.

I respect her for saying something, but since they won't accept anything at all, she should simply do this
maxresdefault.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just like that wasnt enough, they're now acting like nijisanji fans going to AX are genuinely in danger because of the booth being so close to eachother.
The absolute nerve to spout about this shit when the company they supported pushed her to attempt suicide twice, had a hitpiece video streamed on her first gaming stream back, and treated numerous talents like trash. These same scumbag nijifans in the past had written reentry hitpieces that they kept reworking to try to gaslight people with. They are the enablers and promoters of the worst behavior a corpo can do while being colossal hypocrites and outright harassing talents and fans themselves. Then they have the gall to act like they're in danger over deranged fans when they all should have been locked up in the deepest and darkest cells in an asylum decades ago.

They are not in danger but damn I wish they were. Lunatics like them have clearly never been punched in the mouth and are long overdue for one. They complain about her burning down the vtubing community as revenge but the truth of the matter is that they're a plague on the vtubing community and should have been purged long ago.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I'm going to copy and paste the post I made after the backup:

It's pretty much as you say, now I don't use twitter so I don't know what the sisters there are saying, but from what I have seen "Twisty is GFE" and other fabricated info has been pushed super hard in /vt/, with bait threads being created every day, to the point I think most of the negative talk seems to be gayops leaking from there to twitter.

I quickly took a look at the catalog and there's 3 bait threads about her right now

My rrat is that whomever has been doing these threads is the same person who's been spamming the "Vivi is GFE" for months there as they are basically using the same talking points when talking about Twisty. So it's as Drosselmeyer said

Edit: While I was writing this reply I decided to search for the original tweet from Gwently and besides finding that the comments on that tweet agree with her I found another interesting thing:

This thread is a transcription from another stream from Vanta, I recommend reading it but TLDR: Didn't check the VOD but heard people were shittalking Twisty, tells people to follow his chat rules, don't be a jerk, we are all adults, I can establish my own boundaries yadayada. Way clearer than Vox ever did, my opinion of him just keeps getting higher

tgmslc

Mae is a dokifriendo now? :zaionwhatsgoingon: well that was fast
And i can't believe it, but somehow she have most intelligent post in this selection. Everyone else is plain breaindead. Now i fully expect then to provoke and harrass people at AX for not harrasing them enough or some equallly dumb shit. All to justify their braindead takes.
Is it that she's cosplaying as a Dokifriend? I tried glancing the thread & this bitch's Twitter, my read is more that she's a Niji superfan who wants Doki to scold her viewers for ...
-checks notes-
... umm... actually I'm not even sure. I presume reminding people how toxic Nijisanji is but all the Dokiposters I found on Twitter and vt seem pretty well-behaved.

Maybe Mae & the other sisters are getting One Guy'd by some random Doki fan shitposting but if that's the case they need to just block & stop engaging with random assholes online. That, or admit they're doing it intentionally to drive outrage engagement.

Tubedude

Is it that she's cosplaying as a Dokifriend? I tried glancing the thread & this bitch's Twitter, my read is more that she's a Niji superfan who wants Doki to scold her viewers for ...
-checks notes-
... umm... actually I'm not even sure. I presume reminding people how toxic Nijisanji is but all the Dokiposters I found on Twitter and vt seem pretty well-behaved.

Maybe Mae & the other sisters are getting One Guy'd by some random Doki fan shitposting but if that's the case they need to just block & stop engaging with random assholes online. That, or admit they're doing it intentionally to drive outrage engagement.
The offense is that meme dance animation that one dude made of Doki with tired Elira and straw hat Vox. That's what Mae and other nijisisters are having a meltdown over. The creator is acting stupid, but the sisters are being even more so. They want Doki to go to lengths that none of their livers ever did, for far worse shit from their fanbase.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The offense is that meme dance animation that one dude made of Doki with tired Elira and straw hat Vox. That's what Mae and other nijisisters are having a meltdown over. The creator is acting stupid, but the sisters are being even more so. They want Doki to go to lengths that none of their livers ever did, for far worse shit from their fanbase.
BTW, do we have both of them saved?

Limkin

I didn't notice at first, but they put illustration for 2024 voicepacks on announcement for resales of 2023 voicepack

At first I thought they decided to extend sales for 2 more weeks, but no, they just couldn't make a proper announcement.
Also the quality of the merch must've been extremely hideous if they had to send replacements, it's Elira's merch too not just some random irrelevant female

Who wants to guess how much money they lost on it

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also the quality of the merch must've been extremely hideous if they had to send replacements, it's Elira's merch too not just some random irrelevant female

Who wants to guess how much money they lost on it

NEGLIGIBLE amounts

tgmslc

Wait they're still having a lil melty over that? And yeah, like I said, one fucking guy - who even removed the original animation & replaced it with some meme shit, near as I can tell. If we're allowed to get angry over single instances then I want Vox Akuma to apologize to me personally for everytime his shit-ass fans have called me a Holofaggot or told me to rope myself.
:dandanl:

Zyklon Mag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
was that animation that one with shikanokoshi koshitantan?

tgmslc

The dude did another one (that I never saw before it went away) where I believe Doki beat the shit out of Elira and Vox? All I ever saw was a single screencap of Elira and Vox looking bruised & sad while Doki stood over them. So I think the Shikanokoshi Koshitantan one is what he put out after quickly removing the abuse one. A dumb look, to be sure, but then again its just one rogue Doki fan being an asshat.

Stunned But Dumb

The dude did another one (that I never saw before it went away) where I believe Doki beat the shit out of Elira and Vox? All I ever saw was a single screencap of Elira and Vox looking bruised & sad while Doki stood over them. So I think the Shikanokoshi Koshitantan one is what he put out after quickly removing the abuse one. A dumb look, to be sure, but then again its just one rogue Doki fan being an asshat.

The original tweet was deleted but @Kuri Rinji made a video about it where he shows the video. Timestamped at 1:37

I just want to point out it's not a black eye, it's bags under her eye like she's exhausted/stressed. The sisters played it up like it was violence or just misunderstood or whatever.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The original tweet was deleted but @Kuri Rinji made a video about it where he shows the video. Timestamped at 1:37

I just want to point out it's not a black eye, it's bags under her eye like she's exhausted/stressed. The sisters played it up like it was violence or just misunderstood or whatever.

how in the fucking hell is that a black eye its literally just eyebags even i have that shit

also them being pressed on a fucking shitpost the pr manager did for the anime rolls my fucking stomach:whatastory:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Let's not forget the misogyny angle, because making fun of someone who happens to be female is immediate woman-hating behavior.

Stunned But Dumb

Let's not forget the misogyny angle, because making fun of someone who happens to be female is immediate woman-hating behavior.
does this make all the male sisters misogynists?

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

here's another source of it if you want to archive

Limkin

It's not even a fanart of Doki molesting Elira, and her getting off from it after all the years of working for Nijisanji and getting used to it. Just Doki shaking TnA for a big crowd of people, without asking if it's just a soundcheck or event already started and everyone who wanted to attend is in.

Top Bottom