"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Seems pretty likely. Sucks to hear. I've been through quite a few pet deaths, and it never gets any easier to deal with. Well wishes to her and her family going through this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
inb4 we were all wrong and its the elira termination

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There's a members post that says they were deciding when to put the dog down 4 days ago. I guess they've decided and it happened.

Rest is just charity info and proof of donation. And a "thank you, you support me" stuff at the end

Yeah it's gotta be her dog. A pet passing away on its own is harsh, but having to make the choice yourself is brutal on you and it sticks with you for a good long time. I hope she'll be ok
My wife's cat went through something similar. It had a cancerous lesion on his skin as well as kidney failure at the exact same time. He was muscling through the kidney issues by drinking water like crazy, but it wouldn't last long. And the severity of the issues meant that if we treated one, he'd probably be dead before we could treat the other. Putting him down was the humane thing and my wife was a wreck for weeks. To this day, when she remembers the puffball she's noticeably sad for some time.

UberSoldat

Alright boys, on the night our patron god Yagoo has graced us not only with two great Hololive debuts, but also some NEW JUICY DRAMA ON THE HORIZON BAYBEEEEE.
1m17lp.png

Nah, I wouldn't look too hard into this unless something actually comes out of it. Likely it's the death of a pet as others have pointed out already.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Trouble brewing with EN participation in Niji GTA? Vanta and Yu Q are out whereas Bandage is in.

Understandable, and good decision really. Good chunk of RP hinges on stupid puns, tenfold so for japs, and without native-level knowledge of kanji they won't be able to follow the conversation. Nevermind references to someobscure local media. And no one want a dozen guys running around causing wakarimasen both ways, it'll get very stale very fast.

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
She went into more detail about what is going on with the dog in an earlier post:
I don't even know where to start. The past couple of days, all I have been doing is crying, and today is actually one of the "good" days. I'll tell you guys what happened so you don't have to worry about my whereabouts. I want to apologize as well for leaving you all hanging, but I feel like I should at least give you an explanation why I'm a bit inactive.

Two weeks ago, out of a sudden, our dog (yes, the stinky) wasn't eating anything, so out of worry, family took her to the vet. They found out that she has spleen cancer and it's really big. Also, she's internally bleeding, that's why her tummy was very bloated.We were so confused and it happened so suddenly that I had to cry for a few days seeing she was so healthy the past week before the vet visit.The vet gave us two options, for her to take a surgery or to be put down. During the past two weeks, our vet estimated that our dog only has a month or two to live, so we have to decide as soon as possible.

The next following week, it has been the discourse of our family. Of course, I am willing to pay for the surgery no matter how expensive it is. But the doc said the surgery only has 10% success rate, and even then, it will only prolong her life for 6 months. On top of that, she will be doing chemotherapy and a lot of medical work if it is successful. If the surgery fails it means our dog's final moments will be in a cage in the vet where she's stressed and confused where she is and that's the least thing we want to have as her final memory. If she lives, she has to suffer with medical treatments, so it's not a good life at all. So, at the end of last week, our parents decided to put our dog down. Hence, I am inactive in all social media to focus on doggo and spending time with her as much as I can.

3 days ago, she's still healthy, like running around, eating treats, jumping, just like a regular dog. The only difference is that she's panting a lot. But yesterday, after her x-ray, our vet told us she only has one week to live. The cyst in her spleen has grown 2x. I've cried so hard because I thought we at least have a month or so? And also she's still so healthy so I don't understand the diagnosis? Right now, we decided that as long as she can move around, we're going to take her to her favorite places, and we'll see how she goes. She's a strong girl so we'll see how she fares, but right now I don't think I can stream, given how emotionally unstable I am (I might cry midstream if I think of our dog + I think my mind will wander away thinking I should be spending more time with doggo) plus I'm always at my parent's house and they don't know I stream for a living LOL

That said, I don't think I can stream consistently for now as I'm going to focus my attention on my family and my dog. It's really hurting me a lot because early last year I lost one 🥲 even if we put her down, it'll take some time for me to grieve and just be ok so I hope you all understand.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There's a members post that says they were deciding when to put the dog down 4 days ago. I guess they've decided and it happened.

Rest is just charity info and proof of donation. And a "thank you, you support me" stuff at the end
I can't believe Riku made her put her dog down. Truely a black company.

niggaphil

I can't believe Riku made her put her dog down. Truely a black company.
thats a bit low, dude. I know it is a joke, but it is irrelevant to Kurosanji. Unless Millie stream had her dog barking sound, and Riku claimed the dog and do whatever he want without Millie's consent because of the kurosanji contract.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
thats a bit low, dude. I know it is a joke, but it is irrelevant to Kurosanji. Unless Millie stream had her dog barking sound, and Riku claimed the dog and do whatever he want without Millie's consent because of the kurosanji contract.
Six feet low?

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
Yeah it's gotta be her dog. Dogs and T-800s don't seem to get along.
they were deciding how to put the dog down, they asked for T-800's help.
I can't believe Neuro-Sama made her put her dog down. Truly an Skynet company.
Seems pretty likely. Sucks to hear. I've been through quite a few dog deaths whenever a man wearing a zip-moto jacket and gargoyle sunglasses just casually walks by my lawn and blasts them, and it never gets any easier to deal with.
Term1_417.jpg

Punished Lurker

Alright boys, on the night our patron god Yagoo has graced us not only with two great Hololive debuts, but also some NEW JUICY DRAMA ON THE HORIZON BAYBEEEEE.
1m17lp.png

Some people in thread is saying that it might be her dog that left.
She went into more detail about what is going on with the dog in an earlier post:
I can confirm, it's very probable that tweet means her dog passed away. Besides the members posts she hasn't been streaming for the last couple of days so she could spend these last days with him. I have a very old dog so I can kind of understand how hard things like this can hit, I hope she's ok

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1m17lp.png

I've figured it out, she's Nolanposting.
"sobs hugs?"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
As much as I hate Niji and as much as I dislike Millie being somewhat part of the problem, I do feel bad for her. Losing a pet is never easy.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As much as I hate Niji and as much as I dislike Millie being somewhat part of the problem, I do feel bad for her. Losing a pet is never easy.
Bro she probably ate that shit, like her pinoy ancestors intended.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ok, so I'm going to repost part of my rambling liveposting thread reaction to Doki's emotional support stream here, because I legitimately think this illuminates a lot of what went wrong for her in Niji.

If what Doki is saying in this stream is to be extrapolated out to her time in Niji. She's got a tendency to push for her projects without realizing the scope of them, but also gets really emotional when things don't go well. So she says things she immediately regrets, and often throws money at the problems (she's hired 37 god damn people on this project to try to get it out quicker, no wonder she burned 200k last year), and gets more emotional when it turns out that doesn't necessarily actually make things work in the way she envisioned. Think impulsive sad-girl workaholic. Kiara, eat your heart out.

As people had maybe thought in the past, the Niji situation was a little less black and white than things had seemed. Obviously Niji as a company is still to blame and Doki is not at fault. But it makes more sense how various other Nijis who had worked with Doki didn't like her behind the scenes.

To elaborate a little more: I think Doki is probably very very hard to work with, especially for younger people who have issues keeping their room clean, much less running intricate projects or collaborations. Doki is a co-worker who gets frustrated when people can't keep up with her pace, is what it's starting to seem like. I would go so far as to say that Doki may have been the worst possible fit for Nijisanji as a company. Niji tends to recruit people who just want to stream without extra baggage, and they obviously do not tolerate projects that go over budget. Doki needs a manager capable of reining her in and middle-manning day to day stuff for her, and I think she probably gets along much better with other people who take their work very seriously. I'm not sure if her and Kiara would get along famously or hate each other's guts, but they seem very similar.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
To elaborate a little more: I think Doki is probably very very hard to work with, especially for younger people who have issues keeping their room clean, much less running intricate projects or collaborations.
On the one hand a lot of signs point to this, but on the other hand plenty of the artists she worked with as Selen have come back to working with her as Doki, and she clearly has a good relationship with the former co-workers that are no longer with Niji.
Doki needs a manager capable of reining her in and middle-manning day to day stuff for her, and I think she probably gets along much better with other people who take their work very seriously.
I wonder if the bad blood is specifically with her managers and the members that are rumoured to act as the middlemen between them and the streamers (notably Elira), precisely because they wouldn't provide this type of management so each party ended up getting fed up with the other.

VSoyBoy

Ok, so I'm going to repost part of my rambling liveposting thread reaction to Doki's emotional support stream here, because I legitimately think this illuminates a lot of what went wrong for her in Niji.

To elaborate a little more: I think Doki is probably very very hard to work with, especially for younger people who have issues keeping their room clean, much less running intricate projects or collaborations. Doki is a co-worker who gets frustrated when people can't keep up with her pace, is what it's starting to seem like. I would go so far as to say that Doki may have been the worst possible fit for Nijisanji as a company. Niji tends to recruit people who just want to stream without extra baggage, and they obviously do not tolerate projects that go over budget. Doki needs a manager capable of reining her in and middle-manning day to day stuff for her, and I think she probably gets along much better with other people who take their work very seriously. I'm not sure if her and Kiara would get along famously or hate each other's guts, but they seem very similar.
Been preaching gray since day one. I never once thought that anyone involved knowingly lied about anything, especially if we only look at the VTubers, which is why I was never behind the vitriol thrown at the remaining Nijisanji Livers. I think even in the black screen stream, with the information they had in front of them and the image had they built of Selen's character, they believed everything they said.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
On the one hand a lot of signs point to this, but on the other hand plenty of the artists she worked with as Selen have come back to working with her as Doki, and she clearly has a good relationship with the former co-workers that are no longer with Niji.

I wonder if the bad blood is specifically with her managers and the members that are rumoured to act as the middlemen between them and the streamers (notably Elira), precisely because they wouldn't provide this type of management so each party ended up getting fed up with the other.
Doki apparently pays VERY well, and if I were to wager I think self-employed professionals who are emotionally attached to their work, ie artists, are much more likely to get along with her. Bottom of the barrel JP style management trainees (read: useless nepo-babies) and girl-failure streamers? Not so much. It also makes sense why sponsors love her so much.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Been preaching gray since day one. I never once thought that anyone involved knowingly lied about anything, especially if we only look at the VTubers, which is why I was never behind the vitriol thrown at the remaining Nijisanji Livers. I think even in the black screen stream, with the information they had in front of them and the image had they built of Selen's character, they believed everything they said.
I can sorta get that from Elira and Ike but i couldnt believe Vox was at all honest with what he said in the black screen stream, he outright said there was no favoritism and tried painting himself as someone who was bewildered by Selen's actions when they seemed a bit shortsighted but not particularly egregious, Vox's smug chuckles just betray any sort of benefit of the doubt towards his character, at best he sounds condescending of Selen's failings and at worst he is smugly chuckling at how she was retarded

Last edited:
Top Bottom