"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Ballpark_Look

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kuro also said he's going to japan, if that means anything.

Booty call (cheating on Mika).
Kuro's ass' days are numbered...

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Motherfucker, I thought Selen released a schedule but it was just this Spic Femboy. I am having purple dragon withdrawal.

:smugselen::smugselen::smugselen:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Enna has talked a few times about how comfortable she is with Niji and how she expects not to leave any time soon. She seems to do just fine with getting projects out and if Niji truly is trying to fix things, it would only get better from her perspective. Of course, it could be lip service (just can't trust a niji) or Niji could drop the ball... again, but I'd guess Millie before I guess Enna. Not that I'd guess either, mind you.
Enna has promised in her most recent members stream that she will be in niji for the entire year, unless she gets fired. Timestamp is around 00:31:00 if you have the membership.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't wait for a new Neon colored Vtuber with a strange Metal Gear obsession
To make up for her previously diminuitive size, her next incarnation could be a neon green termite queen.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Enna has promised in her most recent members stream that she will be in niji for the entire year, unless she gets fired. Timestamp is around 00:31:00 if you have the membership.
Poor Enna, stuck at Niji for another year just cause the queue's gotten so long.
:smugselen:

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Hey, am I mistaken in noticing that all these recent graduates also had some form of model remake, or 2.0 version of their model to add better expressions? Weird, huh
That's pretty usual to Niji, the japanese noticed this pattern years ago, if I'm not mistaken the same happened to Gibara and I know for sure that happened to Lulu, they probably rush everything that's already paid when someone decides to graduate so they don't have to throw away

Salado

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
"Considering the irreparable damage to our company's reputation"
Rolling out the rap sheet like this instead of just saying "Due to various incidents we have decided to terminate the contract" does way more damage to your company's reputation than anything Selen did.

"claims she was being harassed by other affiliated Livers due to mismanagement"
So the clique is real.
Edit: Re-reading this part, it reads like she took her issues to management to talk things out and they told her "shut up get back to work" in true black company style.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Did they seriously just cut her off over the cover song fiasco?
Not that I'm surprised but also I wonder if they think they could get away with this just because they release a mucho texto statement :smugselen:

Kalion

:)
Did they seriously just cut her off over the cover song fiasco?
Not that I'm surprised but also I wonder if they think they could get away with this just because they release a mucho texto statement :smugselen:
They specified she was breaking rules enough to get warned in May 2023 which makes me think she's been in the Punishment Room since then.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I never said it before, but anyone that supports this shit company is truly the most retarded of individuals.

Salado

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

e:
1707133011586602.png

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom