"Gi-bara! Gi-bara Gii-bara superchat! Gi-bara Gibara Su-per-RICH!"Otogibara Era

Nijisanji L Collection

Zapan1984

It was Luca who nuked half the server because he was trying to install some mods, and did it by accident on a live server wasn't it? And then everyone spent god knows how long trying to remake it back in creative mode. Or am I remembering it completely wrong? What if she was also the one who did it as well
Tinfoil hat time: What if it was Raziel that blew it up on accident

Limkin

Wow the company really does not pay for anything.
HoloJP servers for multiplayer games used to be hosted by Subaru and Coco. I have no idea if they also paid for it, or it was reimbursed by company though
HoloEN definitely was paid by company, because one time they forgot to renew a subscription and everyone had to cancel streams

jarpoks

Xuhle

I believe the Minecraft server is owned by Finana and yeah the Livers probably own their accounts. Still potentially damaging though.
Thought that was the old world that Finana owned? The one with nooters, dineyland, and vox caste on it.

Stunned But Dumb

if it was her, what if it wasn't an accident?
When did it get destroyed again? I actually don't remember and I wonder if it lines up with their falling out

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Oh my fucking god. I have not read it yet. But Raziel dropped a fucking Novel.

Im in the process of archiving everything ( ghostarchive is shitting itself )

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site

>"If you want to know how unhinged Java has been in the past, I can confirm he made multiple Twitter accounts to harass people about not getting into Nijisanji, he would even tweet while we were streaming together."

:selenpointandlaugh:
Yeah, i think it is over for pogman.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

So NijiEn is having it's own mike/mafu fallout just more pathetic and less spicy

jarpoks

Xuhle

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Was it 2022 I thought it was the middle of 2023?
yeah according to this stream(which was a company wide collab) and a reddit post that jarpoks sent above its 2022 on september

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They have the wrong account name in their internal documents. Just like their NDA letters

They spend 4 hours looking for an 'Aya Amore' in their list of talents and give up after not finding anyone with ctrl-f.

So from doki statement at the end of her return stream can we assume she might be following threw on the Canadian law that kurosanji violated? Cause she had used some very specific words like evidence when talking about the lawyer.

edit: for the law in question. And assuming Selen is in British Colombia.

No need to assume, BC is the only west coast province and the entire province is under Pacific time zone. The next one east, Alberta, is Mountain time zone. I'd go as far to say she's in Vancouver, and specifically in Richmond. There's a chance she's not, but it's the most statistically likely and Richmond is ethnically Chinese by majority, if there's anyone an immigrant is going to end up on the west coast, it's there.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Well, true or not, the Luca thing is something the company will probably end up addressing (whether or not they actually have to, given the fact that they reacted to the Scarle and Aster Discord thing I don't expect them to outright ignore it). It could still end up a nothing burger and completely ignored, but we can't do anything but rrat around and wait for the fallout.

Xuhle

Well, true or not, the Luca thing is something the company will probably end up addressing (whether or not they actually have to, given the fact that they reacted to the Scarle and Aster Discord thing I don't expect them to outright ignore it). It could still end up a nothing burger and completely ignored, but we can't do anything but rrat around and wait for the fallout.
So your saying Luca is going to be Zaion 3.0.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I guess that fanfic on the reddit shoulda said it was Luca not Ike. Well I'm hardly an expert but that's a lot more compelling than a lot of the other shit that's come up anywhere. Still think this chick is a walking woman moment but at least they've got something to show for it so far. My interest is piqued and I'm curious to see if this goes anywhere. Wonder if that other woman who called this girl a schizo is going to show back up or slink away into the night lol

Stunned But Dumb

Wonder if that other woman who called this girl a schizo is going to show back up or slink away into the night lol
Please be the former, I'm trying to see a fujo catfight

inkblotter vv

just a lurker wanting to commit arson.
so i finally caught up with everything after i finished the dokiselen thread, and
Oh my fucking god. I have not read it yet. But Raziel dropped a fucking Novel.

Im in the process of archiving everything ( ghostarchive is shitting itself )

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site

hooooly shit. i was not expecting that bomb to drop.
(girl... use paragraphs for god's sake. what the fuck.)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Allowing people to pay for longer posts is truly the greatest sin twitter has ever done. You know what I find funny?

Raziel: I don't have proof and I don't want to cause problems, but one of the nijimen are bad
Everyone: Shut up, dummy
Raz: writes a bible on the Crimes of Luca Kaneshiro and her struggles of being a groomed janny with multiple forms of proof

Man, I'd ghost her too. I say this without reading her CVS receipt post yet, I just scrolled to see how long it was and she's just really ridiculous

Edit: Archive
Someone archived it before I could

Edit Again: I don't know if I want to just call this damning, but its way stronger than the stuff from yesterday. Luca sincerely isn't looking good right now. I will admit, I actually like the guy and have watched solo streams of his, but now I think he may actually be in some trouble if Niji decides to investigate him. If he knows about this, I wonder if he's doing damage control in some manner bts.

I joked about him being the black text on white background on monday, but now I think it's a real possibility.

Edit Thrice: I found a tl;dr on reddit of course after I finished reading the thing...
Gonna try to tl;dr the juicy parts of this fucking insane wall of text
Java = Luca
Reading the tl;dr the only really damning thing in Nijisanji's eyes would be wanting to leak a picture of himself and unless he actually did it doesn't really matter. A whole bunch of this is just standard jannie shit or what happens when you groom a teenager into having a relationship with you.
>"If you want to know how unhinged Java has been in the past, I can confirm he made multiple Twitter accounts to harass people about not getting into Nijisanji, he would even tweet while we were streaming together."

:selenpointandlaugh:
Yeah, i think it is over for pogman.
IDK, harassment is the modus operandi at Niji after all

Zapan1984

I dont do Stock stuff so no clue if that is even important at all but i saw that now

Top Bottom