"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking god. I have not read it yet. But Raziel dropped a fucking Novel.

Im in the process of archiving everything ( ghostarchive is shitting itself )

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site

My main takeaway from this is how is she such a doormat that she lets a barely 18 retard yell at her and make her do shit for him without compensation when she was halfway to 30
Also jesus christ he really took minecraft that seriously???, this reminds me of the autism some people got with the EN rust server but that quickly got swept under the rug and was meaningless months later anyways

Also Nijisisters are in full damage control calling her a groomer lmao

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I dont do Stock stuff so no clue if that is even important at all but i saw that now

Picturing wallstreet bros trying to understand any of the jargon in this is very funny.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
pomupov.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Oh boy oh boy. This is so goddamn stupid. But Luca is a fucking retard holy shit. I had no idea he was Javaaaa. The guy got banned multiple times from No Pixel and just disapeared one day well now i know why :whatastory:
Someone needs to leak this to nopixel. That is when the real drama will start

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Stunned But Dumb

Best Romantic Comedy of the decade material right here.

Wait, this makes me think... What are the odds that this Raz has appeared on a minecraft stream when Luca wasn't streaming? There was that one pic that was posted, but otherwise.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It was Luca who nuked half the server because he was trying to install some mods, and did it by accident on a live server wasn't it? And then everyone spent god knows how long trying to remake it back in creative mode. Or am I remembering it completely wrong? What if she was also the one who did it as well

I'd believe it was the first time he tried to do something himself and fucked it up because he has no idea. It would be very funny if it was sabotage through Luca's account though.

Considering she is the one with all the know-how, could be something like she did a thing and then gave him instructions on how to put things together in order to interact with a thing and make it look like he did it all, but because he never did this stuff himself he botched it and it blew up the server as a result of being a dumbass who was too used to letting someone else do his work for him.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
No wonder the Nijisisters are seethingly trying to smear her as a pedophile. She catfished and cucked the shit out of them! His birthday cards were written by his mistress!
View attachment 63268
Luca is no stranger to catfishing people, too.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Am i correct that L in 'Nijisanji L Collection' stands for 'Luca' now?

Stunned But Dumb

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I also just had a thought that if the whole Aster and Scarle thing is true, with the screens from her POV, talking to Luca, who is now being outed as his own brand of manipulative and controlling...

Could it be that it's not a mean girls clique at all, but some kind of collision of several groups of victims of [x] talent(s) being gaslit by a different abuser?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Could it be that it's not a mean girls clique at all, but some kind of collision of several groups of victims of [x] talent(s) being gaslit by a different abuser?
ok, my rrat: It's even worse. People come into company. They see that management is cesspool of gaslighters and gatekeepers. They think: oh, these are the rules. OK. And proceed to do the same. So it's (as everything in life) is complicated and there are some genuinely malicious actors on both management and talent sides, then some decent people forced to play the game, and then pure victims.

Xuhle

Btw has anyone actually pointed out now that from kurosanji document, they revealed that the voice packs gets a set amount instead of a %, even if it's only 2%.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Btw has anyone actually pointed out now that from kurosanji document, they revealed that the voice packs gets a set amount instead of a %, even if it's only 2%.
No, they didn't. Ending contract is special case and i suppose payments are negotiated case-by-case. Most likely they're paid something for the recording (in case it wont be released), and then % from sales.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
No wonder the Nijisisters are seethingly trying to smear her as a pedophile. She catfished and cucked the shit out of them! His birthday cards were written by his mistress!
View attachment 63268
Funniest thing out of this ex-mod and wannabe groomer ramblings for me.
Does Luca have female unicorns? I bet they are seething pretty fucking hard right now.

Gorilla Drip

Oh my fucking god. I have not read it yet. But Raziel dropped a fucking Novel.

Im in the process of archiving everything ( ghostarchive is shitting itself )

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site

I don't even care for the drama anymore, I just find this line the funniest shit I've ever read

> He told me multiple times, in Nijisanji, as Luca, he wanted to "leak" a better selfie of him because he didn't like the one the dox site and others had.

Stunned But Dumb

Does Luca have female unicorns?
The entirety of luxiem is female unicorn central. They took over the niji fanbase kind of hard after they debuted. Luca has tons of them. I will not go to nyfco or whatever to see however

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>I had to stop him from bringing stuff up from 4chan.

20240208_131137.png

If she directly referenced 4chan.. its means he did it in the past right?

Are the rrats actually true? Luca really is the leaker :cursedbae:

Xuhle

The entirety of luxiem is female unicorn central. They took over the niji fanbase kind of hard after they debuted. Luca has tons of them. I will not go to nyfco or whatever to see however
Luca and vox are probably the worst of the unicorns. Though vox might be trying cut them off now.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
>I had to stop him from bringing stuff up from 4chan.

View attachment 63275

If she directly referenced 4chan.. its means he did it in the past right?

Are the rrats actually true? Luca really is the leaker :cursedbae:
Goes to 4chan to leak shit?
Australian Miguel?

Top Bottom