"Chat, Hitler did nothing wrong (bass drop)"Filian

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

Speaking of Elira, I am not in her membership, did she post anything since the black screen stream? or is there any idea if she's still in Japan or back in Canada?
She's inactive.

fortnitesmasherX

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Niji has full, free pokeperms. Unlike holo, they can play just about any game any time they want with no real drawbacks. Holo has to stuff each new game within a month but Nijisanji can do as they please. I don't know if they're afraid to mess with a good thing or if it's an actual command from TPC to not play Palworld but when the new pokemon game comes out, Holos will most certainly want to play it. I wonder if there will be any change to their perms now that they ran off and cheated with that slut, Palworld.

I remember Vivi saying somewhere (twitch chat?) that she and other nijis do want to play Palworld and people asking about it should "read the room"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Niji has full, free pokeperms. Unlike holo, they can play just about any game any time they want with no real drawbacks. Holo has to stuff each new game within a month but Nijisanji can do as they please. I don't know if they're afraid to mess with a good thing or if it's an actual command from TPC to not play Palworld but when the new pokemon game comes out, Holos will most certainly want to play it. I wonder if there will be any change to their perms now that they ran off and cheated with that slut, Palworld.

I remember Vivi saying somewhere (twitch chat?) that she and other nijis do want to play Palworld and people asking about it should "read the room"
yeah it was shared here i think on a random streamer

basically vivi said that there are people who really want to play it but cant and said read the room

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...I remember Vivi saying somewhere (twitch chat?) that she and other nijis do want to play Palworld and people asking about it should "read the room"
here
So one thing that has been glaringly missing during the Palworld crazy has been Nijisanji - and their complete LACK of playing it. Also dead silence on why that may be. Well, lucky for us one of the talents decided to comment on it...while moderating someone else's Twitch Stream.
1706121288202799.png

1706121989853945.png

Here's hoping Victoria doesn't get in trouble for this, because the screenshots are making their rounds right now. She also had this to say.
1706121732780893.png

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Xuhle

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Sisters are doing more harm than good with these documents to be honest.....
Anycolor did more harm than good with that termination statement. The three stooges certainly did more harm than good with that stupid video. They're just following the trend.

Zyklon Mag

Malchior

Anycolor did more harm than good with that termination statement. The three stooges certainly did more harm than good with that stupid video. They're just following the trend.
honestly how are they still together?? They are so unorganized and yet they continue to try do shit... I hate to say but their stubbornness is admirable... never seen a group so hellbent in destroying the reputation of a company they want to save...

You might react with anything but since we mentioned pokemon I cannot see them as anything but the IRL version of team yell...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just in the first parts of the document the sister admits she doesnt watch Elira
:dokiSmug::selenpointandlaugh:
What i admire most is their inability to ignore the negativity. For people that loves their (shit) oshis so much they sure spend a lot of their time crying about the holobros and the dokifans instead of, you know, showing love to their livers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I love how many of these are "I don't watch them, pls help". Even the full-on corpo shills can't keep up.
It's not even the new talents either, it's the first few gens like Lazulight and Obysida. I feel if Pomu hadn't graduated, they would have outed themselves for not knowing anything about a single talent in Lazulight.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It's not even the new talents either, it's the first few gens like Lazulight and Obysida. I feel if Pomu hadn't graduated, they would have outed themselves for not knowing anything about a single talent in Lazulight.
If Pomu hadn't graduated they could've outted themselves as a true sister because most of those bitches hated Pomu. From what I've seen, a good handful of sisters unironically thought she was a pick-me and disliked her for getting close to Luca and Sonny and being friends with Nina (who "LEECHED" off Luxiem).

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What i admire most is their inability to ignore the negativity. For people that loves their (shit) oshis so much they sure spend a lot of their time crying about the holobros and the dokifans instead of, you know, showing love to their livers.
Hard to show your love when they aren't streaming tbh :dokiSmug:

Malchior

If Pomu hadn't graduated they could've outted themselves as a true sister because most of those bitches hated Pomu. From what I've seen, a good handful of sisters unironically thought she was a pick-me and disliked her for getting close to Luca and Sonny and being friends with Nina (who "LEECHED" off Luxiem).
I would say that the worst part is that Matara said that she kinda quitted Niji because of harassment against those who liked her... but we are talking about Niji so that was a blessing in disguise

Top Bottom