"I'm sorry that I've driven you into drug use!"Kaneko Lumi

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can it be verified if this contract is real? I know it probably takes a monumental amount of autism to fake something as (presumably) long and detailed as a vtuber contract, but this is the vtuber community, so I'm not putting it past anyone to do it for views/clout. After all, what's Niji going to do about it, prove it's fake?
No way we can prove but there could be many sources for a contract, for all we know, Sayu's gag order didnt include it, could've been an applicant that refused like (Allegedly) Arvun or Cy Yuu, etc

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Do keep in mind this could be from any ex-Niji talent and not solely Selen's contract specifically. It could be any of the ex-ID, EN or KR members for all we know. Or it could be that 4th Krisis dude that dodged a bullet.
It could be literally evryone who had the doc, all current livers and every manager ever included.
Can it be verified if this contract is real? I know it probably takes a monumental amount of autism to fake something as (presumably) long and detailed as a vtuber contract, but this is the vtuber community, so I'm not putting it past anyone to do it for views/clout. After all, what's Niji going to do about it, prove it's fake?
It'll be hilarious, If tards react in any way.

Also - is he hinting that he have Sayu's gag order contract too?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Has this been posted yet? I'm both retarded and not a business guy so I have no idea what this means. I know It isn't a stock buyback because they've exhausted that option.
Not a money guy, but doesn't this essentially mean they're taking out a loan (which implies they're short on cash) using their own shares on margin? That seems really risky.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Presumably he got the contract either directly from a talent/ex-talent, or someone who is acting as an agent of the talent with enough sufficient proof. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to just blindly make that claim without sufficient reason to.

Not-Username

Also keep in mind that it is a STD template. Meaning individual contracts can differ based on negotiations. Especially for contract extensions/renegotiations of established livers

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also keep in mind that it is a STD temple. Meaning individual contracts can differ based on negotiations. Especially for contract extensions/renegotiations of established livers
If this is just first revision they send you and not the version that got signed in the end - then leaking it probably won't even breach the contract itself, nevermind actual laws voiding NDA clause.
Also good point in chat - these contracts could've been shared for years in private discords for content creators. I won't be surprised if contracts from all auditioning corpos are actually available if you ask right people nicely.

Xuhle

No way we can prove but there could be many sources for a contract, for all we know, Sayu's gag order didnt include it, could've been an applicant that refused like (Allegedly) Arvun or Cy Yuu, etc
Could also be Ren zotto contract for all we know as well. Note that there is nothing saying it's an ex-niji talent. Though with the amount there is it's certainly safe it is.

Also he did mention in his last stream that he's aware of sayu gag contract so he might have gotten that as well, or just going over the clip.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Presumably he got the contract either directly from a talent/ex-talent, or someone who is acting as an agent of the talent with enough sufficient proof. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to just blindly make that claim without sufficient reason to.
Could also be Ren zotto contract for all we know as well. Note that there is nothing saying it's an ex-niji talent. Though with the amount there is it's certainly safe it is.
It is likely a copy of Ren's or Sayu's that is presumably where Nux got the one he has and said he discussed with LM and presumably gave it to LM

Xuhle

It is likely a copy of Ren's or Sayu's that is presumably where Nux got the one he has and said he discussed with LM and presumably gave it to LM
Those are the likely options yes. Though it's honestly not out of the possible that false or khyo or @The Nousagi got ahold of it as well as all have mentioned having something they can't talk about. Which LM has said he's been in contact with all three.

Edit: honestly if that is the case it also protect whoever gave him the person that gave him the contract because there's multiple sources could give the contract. In contrast to 39IQ who we know would have gotten the information from if they kept running there mouth.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Oh boy I cant wait for retards to claim that "ALL AGENCY CONTRACTS ARE LIKE THIS!" And overgeneralize the entire industry!

The other day I saw a collab this guy did with the horse girl dramafag and I honestly like him less and less with each stream, now he's going on about "Pushing the industry to modernize" like can you piss off and get off your high horse? This sounds like some woke shit with coming into a hobby and trying to change it to your outsider vision of what it should be. At this point I don't see it as anything other than a grift, digging up years old dramas like the Taiwan shit just to get views and using Niji as a bludgeon to attack the entire industry.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Oh boy I cant wait for retards to claim that "ALL AGENCY CONTRACTS ARE LIKE THIS!" And overgeneralize the entire industry!

The other day I saw a collab this guy did with the horse girl dramafag and I honestly like him less and less with each stream, now he's going on about "Pushing the industry to modernize" like can you piss off and get off your high horse? This sounds like some woke shit with coming into a hobby and trying to change it to your outsider vision of what it should be.
So question then do you see nothing wrong with the vtuber industry right now. Like the termination notice right now we see many different forms of it is there good ones and bad ones yes, but should we not make it so it's not just character assassination ether.

Or what do you do when a company is clearly in the wrong, and endangering the talents? Example being wactor and there talents outside of Japan.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So question then do you see nothing wrong with the vtuber industry right now. Like the termination notice right now we see many different forms of it is there good ones and bad ones yes, but should we not make it so it's not just character assassination ether.
There is bad shit yes, but people can change that with their money/time and talents can get smarter and actually research the fucking corpos they are joining. It pisses me off when outsiders come in and act like they are above it all and us plebs need to change to their higher standards.

People rightfully balked when activ8 tried to clone kizuna, people protested the taiwan yab and Coco's mistreatment, people grilled gamebu over a fire when they replaced their talent after mismanagement. We do not need some guy to come and "fix the industry" or pressure the corpos in some kind of coercive tactic.

You know what pressuring these nip corpos and showing contracts is gonna do? They are NIPS, this man should know if he's worked with them, they are just gonna get more paranoid and dystopian, they are gonna restrict the talent MORE not less. The only way to make them change is to stop buying their merch and watching their talent.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Equating Niji being retarded with the inner workings of other bigger corpos like alot of outsiders have is going to poison the well even more with normies and contributes to all the shit the good small corpos will have to deal with since other small corpos have been imploding too

Everyone and their mother here can get you a list of Hololive yabs and miscommunication moments but its nowhere near as worse as Niji yet, but some are taking it as if it is

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Or what do you do when a company is clearly in the wrong, and endangering the talents? Example being wactor and there talents outside of Japan.
You are ass deep shilling for this fag, you aren't even subtle.

Tell your boyfriend to do his fucking :beatanireps::away::away::away::away:

Xuhle

There is bad shit yes, but people can change that with their money/time and talents can get smarter and actually research the fucking corpos they are joining. It pisses me off when outsiders come in and act like they are above it all and us plebs need to change to their higher standards.

At least he's a rightoid and not a leftie.
I mean we're not normies from the outside looking in but aren't you basically doing the same when he's still new and getting in and trying to put him at a higher standard just cause he see issues as well.

Aka pot calling the kettle black.

Equating Niji being retarded with the inner workings of other bigger corpos like alot of outsiders have is going to poison the well even more with normies and contributes to all the shit the good small corpos will have to deal with since other small corpos have been imploding too

Everyone and their mother here can get you a list of Hololive yabs and miscommunication moments but its nowhere near as worse as Niji yet, but some are taking it as if it is
Which LM has learned more of and isn't thinking all of niji, or wactor, are being all of the vtuber industry. He's even said from what he's seen of PC and holo that they seem on the better side of the industry.

It's not like he hasn't changed his opinions ether like the termination notice, while he still doesn't like period, see it as industry standard but sees hololives way being much better then nijisanji or wactor.

You are ass deep shilling for this fag, you aren't even subtle.

Tell your boyfriend to do his fucking
And? You acting like we don't shill anyone else here we like or a fan of.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean we're not normies from the outside looking in but aren't you basically doing the same when he's still new and getting in and trying to put him at a higher standard just cause he see issues as well.

Aka pot calling the kettle black.

Which LM has learned more of and isn't thinking all of niji, or wactor, are being all of the vtuber industry. He's even said from what he's seen of PC and holo that they seem on the better side of the industry.

It's not like he hasn't changed his opinions ether like the termination notice, while he still doesn't like period, see it as industry standard but sees hololives way being much better then nijisanji or wactor.
What kind of logic is this? I am putting him to task when he's an outsider. He's putting corpos to task when they CREATED this industry.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holomems have a sweet deal. Despite getting shut down (from a likely lack of interest and profits) PRISM Project was apparently awesome for the talents.

Just because WACTOR and Nijisanji exist doesn't mean there is a problem all over. The bad eggs have done a fine enough job of imploding from their own actions over the years.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We shill vtubers and not lawtube hanger-ons here sir

Holomems have a sweet deal. Despite getting shut down (from a likely lack of interest and profits) PRISM Project was apparently awesome for the talents.

Just because WACTOR and Nijisanji exist doesn't mean there is a problem all over. The bad eggs have done a fine enough job of imploding from their own actions over the years.
To do my weekly phase shilling quota, Phase mems have often very little bad to say about the high ups and Idol until the Riro Ron thing seemed to have a steady ship, in spite of being part of the BRAVE group thing V4Mirai got 3d debuts quicker than Niji, most VSJ talents seem to be happy with what they get, especially the 2 Niji refugees, god knows how they handle froot and shit though

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
We shill VTUBERS with ACTUAL TALENT (mostly) Until he shows his feet or does a piss stream he can fuck off and you can go with him.

Xuhle

We shill vtubers and not lawtube hanger-ons here sir
Not like there isn't other YouTube that don't have models ether but are stil with vtuber, see cdawg or koe. At least LM is getting a png to use soon.

Top Bottom