"I wanna be prepubescent"Hakos Baelz

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

If he had contracts from all major companies, or at the very least from different sides of spectrum to compare them to each other, then it would make at least some sense. Or if he released a full doc for everyone to see like a week ahead, so anyone can have a time to properly understand it. All this does is looking at things in a vacuum and if he makes any kind of conclusions other than the most basic ones like "yeah telling you that all disputes are resolved by the quality of blowjob provided is a red flag" then he is nothing more than a regular tourist making money on drama

Xuhle

If he had contracts from all major companies, or at the very least from different sides of spectrum to compare them to each other, then it would make at least some sense. Or if he released a full doc for everyone to see like a week ahead, so anyone can have a time to properly understand it. All this does is looking at things in a vacuum and if he makes any kind of conclusions other than the most basic ones like "yeah telling you that all disputes are resolved by the quality of blowjob provided is a red flag" then he is nothing more than a regular tourist making money on drama
Just under the presumption that he does have the contract from the big corpos. How would he release a doc for them like phase or holo who you can easily track back to an origin currently? At least with niji there is multiple sources that he could have gotten it from so any agant, talent or ex-talent. Is presumably protected.

lolwatagain

That would be a valid complaint if this was someone like False, but Legal Mindset is actually a lawyer, which means that he's seen more than his fair share of contracts. It also means that he's familiar with boilerplate clauses, and clauses that are actually unusual will stick out, as opposed to standard arbitration and choice of law clauses, which are usually normal and routine, but usually look like red flags to laymen.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
First ever contract that's been widely released and disseminated like this.

Limkin: Why doesn't he wait to do this stream until he has the contracts from all major companies? No, I don't care that that might not even happen for years or decades, if at all.

Goddamn, can we at least be happy that we have a professional lawyer looking through, and sharing the contract of a major corpo, and will actually get to at least know the revenue split that Nijisanji gives its talents, if not even more than that?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Xuhle

Sure would be nice to have an archive ...
It's just him announcing he's got niji default contract and has a waiting room up. I got a screen shot on my phone but apparently 500 KB is too large for the forum.

He most likely deleted it to stop people from speculating he got it from doki, which if it was from her could lead her to be in legal trouble l.

Limkin

Goddamn, can we at least be happy that we have a professional lawyer looking through, and sharing the contract of a major corpo, and will actually get to at least know the revenue split that Nijisanji gives its talents, if not even more than that?
Because looking at a singular instance of anything, with nothing to compare for, almost always provides no usable info on the topic. All it does is create fuel for drama and worthless interpretations. And given it's a blank state, it will suck ass as you are supposed to negotiate for better terms in exchange for something you can provide for them in return.
He most likely deleted it to stop people from speculating he got it from doki, which if it was from her could lead her to be in legal trouble l.
Are you telling me that a lawyer just did something that could obviously get him in trouble? And I am supposed to listen to what he has to say?

Xuhle

Because looking at a singular instance of anything, with nothing to compare for, almost always provides no usable info on the topic. All it does is create fuel for drama and worthless interpretations. And given it's a blank state, it will suck ass as you are supposed to negotiate for better terms in exchange for something you can provide for them in return.
The default contract is actually pretty useful, as yes you typically negotiate away stuff, but this is also nijisanji and from what sayu has said in her doc there wasn't really much in terms of negotiating.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think that a professional lawyer could tell us quite a lot from a single contract, especially when he can compare it to other contracts he's worked on and other contracts in the entertainment industry that he can compare it to. Oh, and the revenue split will be in the main contract too. That will definitely be interesting information.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's still a contract from existing big corpo and a sneak peak at this eact copro operations. It's infinitely more useful than nothing.
Are you telling me that a lawyer just did something that could obviously get him in trouble? And I am supposed to listen to what he has to say?
No, he did nothing that could get him in trouble. Even if contract is actually from Doki, she won't be in trouble too because canada.

lolwatagain

I think that a professional lawyer could tell us quite a lot from a single contract, especially when he can compare it to other contracts he's worked on and other contracts in the entertainment industry that he can compare it to. Oh, and the revenue split will be in the main contract too. That will definitely be interesting information.
The things that are present aren't the only things that will be interesting, the things that are missing will also be very interesting.

I'm curious if there is a "Work for Hire" provision, but I don't know if Japan's IP laws already attribute copyright ownership of a contractor's work to the hiring corporation or not.

Xuhle

I don't know the exact term for it. It's more along the lines a game of telephone, if you got something say from proctor and no one but proctor should know that information we know how you got that information. see 39dalph and why if they continued there shit we would be asking more how they got the document that the livers in niji got about doki, we would knoe they got it from kyo becahse tgey we're closer friends before.

The tweet with doki is speculation that he got that contract from her, but we do not know for sure he did as he said it's the default contract. So by removing it and doki from the thumbnail it removes specific speculation.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He probably put Doki in his thumbnail because Doki is popular right now and he wanted a cute anime girl in his video thumbnail. I can't blame him, who doesn't like cute anime girls? Now he's changed it because people were speculating that Doki was the one that gave him the contract. I very much doubt Doki gave him the contract, because he wouldn't have put her in his thumbnail if she did.

Now, while it might have been ill-considered, he hasn't done anything wrong.

Xuhle

That is nightly close to his stream tonight, would be a shame if we make him overlap them. :dokiSmug:

Also boomered the Zaion name.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
So now we can fully confirm th 2% merch sales. Or at least in 4 hours. LMFAO GET FUCKED RIKU

Xuhle

So now we can fully confirm th 2% merch sales. Or at least in 4 hours. LMFAO GET FUCKED RIKU
Hopefully that will only be the tip of the iceberg. The iceberg that has already hit the yacht. :sinktheyacht:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Inb4 he reviews it and there's nothing wrong with it :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere: At least not in the context of JP companies/vtubing.

Also my comments always seem to cause so much :chaos: I may be some kind of spirit of strife...

Xuhle

Inb4 he reviews it and there's nothing wrong with it :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere: At least not in the context of JP companies/vtubing.

Also my comments always seem to cause so much :chaos: I may be some kind of spirit of strife...
Maybe you should change your name to Bealove then. :guracursed:

Top Bottom