"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

Nijisanji L Collection

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Are you meaning the template that LM got last night? Or the one he was showing today on stream that sayu gave him?
last night's contract. thats news compared to wbatever he showed today.

Xuhle

last night's contract. thats news compared to wbatever he showed today.
Last night contract was nijisanji default contract template they give to vtuber. From the clip you shown there, assuming that was all of it, sayu is only saying she gave him the silencing contract, however this does not mean she gave him the contract template.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last night contract was nijisanji default contract template they give to vtuber. From the clip you shown there, assuming that was all of it, sayu is only saying she gave him the silencing contract, however this does not mean she gave him the contract template.
thanks for the clarification.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Can someone tell Triggerpoint to clean his ears? That guy is just making himself look even more retarded than usual.

Xuhle

Can someone tell Triggerpoint to clean his ears? That guy is just making himself look even more retarded than usual.
Unless he's retarded I think it was pretty obvious sayu gave him the silencing contract. Especially when LM said she gave it to him to talk about, look it over, and to be finally done with all of this.

Also he might have been engagement baiting with that first post with it being that vague and stupid after he got the clip, because yeah you get paid on Twitter now.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Fuck, i'm talking vague suppositions out of my ass indeed (i'm sleepy and really losing attention and coherency now), sorry guys. And thanks for providing law citation, for america i don't even really know where to serach for these things (is it even easily searchable? for local stuff i can use very convenient, sorted database of all court verdicts). But some things are pretty universal, i mean you can't just show up in another country with some random court verdict, say "money, want" and expect to be served immediately (or in my country, without a generous bribe). There will be some verification process, first questions from local attorney/court to defendant being "are you even aware of this? if yes, were you in any position to defend there?"
That's why I originally said you can "perfect" the judgment, which is a court proceeding. But your options to defend at that stage are more limited than what they would have been in the original proceeding; you're limited to the grounds laid out in the state's rules on enforcement of foreign judgments, which are going to be identical or substantially similar to the rules I previously cited. Unless you can successfully argue one of the specified grounds and overcome the burden of proof, the creditor will be able to enforce the money judgment. If you don't want to be subject to proceedings in another country, don't do business in another country and/or don't sign contracts with forum selection clauses specifying other country's laws/jurisdiction.

There is no one unified database of American verdicts, because there isn't a unified court system. You have municipal, county, state, and federal courts. Each state is going to have its own database of county/state cases (Municipal courts are not courts of record), not always available to the public over the internet, and typically searchable by case number and party name only, not subject matter. Federal cases can be accessed via PACER, but there can be costs associated, and again, you're not going to be searching by subject matter. If you want to search by subject matter, at any level, you are probably going to have to go through WestLaw, LexisNexis, or maybe FastCase (which is more like googling the case text contents than an actual subject matter guide that WestLaw does), which are commercial products that can be quite expensive and typically require a contract to use. Also note that trial-level court results are not considered binding precedent, only appellate decisions. Federal courts of appeals at the circuit level set precedent for the states encompassed by them regarding questions of federal law and US constitutional issues, although they lack authority over questions of purely state law or interpretation of state constitutional issues except insofar as they might violate the US constitution.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu appreciates LM for giving his lawyer perspective on all this for the public

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
If true then absolutely retarded move. She has just become even more radioactive to any JP corpos and careful westoid corpos.

Why would she ever confirm that? Plausible deniability is the best thing in the world, and even if Niji doesn't ever touch her again, what sponsors are going to want to deal with someone who's this loose with information?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Why would she ever confirm that? Plausible deniability is the best thing in the world, and even if Niji doesn't ever touch her again, what sponsors are going to want to deal with someone who's this loose with information?
She didn't confirm anything in regards to the template contract. That was Triggerpoint getting it confused with the silencing contract she got at her termination, the one where Nijisanji promises not to shit talk after they fire her. The one she didn't signed.

Last edited:

Xuhle

She didn't confirm anything in regards to the template contract. That was Triggerpoint getting it confused with the silencing contract she got at her termination, the one where Nijisanji promises not to shit talk after they fire her.
Which was a lie they were always going to have the bullet points. It was just to kill her able to retaliate with "one girls story"

ADWInmate

I'd be interested in how expensive/hard it would be to fight Kuro enforcing for example the termination fine in Japanese court.
Considering the sums of money in question it could quickly become worthwhile for a talent to actually fight over it, especially considering the expected outpouring of public support (in the form of donations).

On a different note I've looked over an NDA I have with a large Japanese Industrial company related to a project in Japan, with involvement mostly outside but sometimes inside the country. I wish I could post it here to give an idea what a 100% legally binding and enforceable Japanese NDA looks like. The part that's interesting is a provision that disallows referencing the project and those working on it. There was a revision made to it bringing it from perpetual to limited, time-wise, so it's in line with a related non-compete, but only the part about mentioning the project, not who was on it (that part is still perpetual). This makes me think that provisions preventing someone from disclosing work history may not be enforceable, or at least dubious, if they're indefinite. What I mean to say here in regards to the Kuro contract is that by having so many indefinite and powerful provisions in place it might have slipped into being in large part unenforceable in Japanese courts, maybe due to clashes with some catch-all laws like Germany had (and still has) back when Japan copied part of their contract law from there that limit the possible scope and how far one side can go in unbalancing the contract.
:optimistic:
Surely enough people will be wrong on the internet for someone experienced in JP contract law to become annoyed and come out of the woodworks to give a full legal analysis like Runkle did in regards to PIPEDA, right?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So reading the contract that is so black that only need child soldiers to complete the set

1. Niji can rob your earnings anytime they want if they see you are becoming to uppity with them
  2. If they feel you have betrayed them like they are some kind of cult they also will kick you out, that part was worded enough that betraying could mean anything
  3. They can force you to appear in sponsors streams, probably to prevent lazy fucks (imagine Gura) to just say no and lose that sponsorships
  4. If Niji see that you are in a very cozy country where you are protected from the Yatch master whip they can force you to relocate (this is not exclusive to them i believe, Kanata eated that rule on Holo but only when Kson signed to Vshoujo)
  5. They give you like 1300 bucks that barely counts for a streaming pc but if Niji see "hey you have some fancy stuff here, you dont need the money" they can just tell you to fuck off
  6. The amount of stupid stuff that you cant stream is hilarious imagine putting in that rule that you cant stream indecent shit and you have Vox going borderline only fans in his ASMRs
  7. If Youtube fuck you up Negrosanji will not help you, thats on you chump, this actually is very insightful it means that Nijisanji is not operating their channels like Hololive does (all of them are managed directly by Cover so if they got a problem Cover and the talent get a copy of for example a DMCA strike i forgot the name of it but i remember they announcing it on twitter and then Cover has their guy that bitch to Youtube to fix it)
  8. If the Negros see they dont have any case against you if you get screwed by them they will only pay you like 6 months, top, and they will drag their asses about it
  9. If you hurt Yatchmaster feelings to much the company can ask you compensation for his tears that will go to a fund for another yatch
  10. If you are getting called a filthy spic by Elira clique the company will just go boys will be boys and ignore you and if you want to solve this, is on you by means of lawsuit or paid assassins
  11. We were making fun of WACTOR but ironically the ways Nijisanji does is extremely fucked up, the consent by activity part, at least Akira just said DO AS I SAY OR WILL SUE YOUUUUUU
  12. Niji can use any archaic method to communicate with you, smoke signals, fax, astropaths,etc and if you dont receive it, well fuck you, the consent by activity clauses still apply
I rate this contract:1709764717887.png /10

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Admirable that Sayu showed us the extent of the silencing contract. I just hope it doesn't kill her career going forward; even if she didn't sign it, I'm not sure how the suits would react.

Limkin

They can force you to appear in sponsors streams, probably to prevent lazy fucks (imagine Gura) to just say no and lose that sponsorships

Search on YT shows at least 4 streams done for this sponsorship

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I think the worries about Sayu confirming she is the source of the most recent document are unfounded. She did not sign an obviously malicious contract with a company that is now known to be blacker than Atlanta. Maybe other corpos or sponsors would think twice about her, but they would've already decided that a year ago because she's much too rebellious considering her actions when she was in Niji. She even admitted fault to some of those things. That's what businesses would care about. I'm not sure how sharing this (once again) obviously malicious document and giving the absurd context around it is going to negatively impact whatever companies are willing to work with her to this point. Maybe if Niji still had that rainbow sheen covering them and giving some benefit of the doubt in regards to dealing with the troublemaker girl it would be a different story, but all that luster has been stripped down to their kuro core. I'd say she's pretty much in the clear for this one, and might even get more sympathy for the bad situation they were pressuring her into.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Admirable that Sayu showed us the extent of the silencing contract. I just hope it doesn't kill her career going forward; even if she didn't sign it, I'm not sure how the suits would react.
I think she will be fine. While any chance to join Phase Invaders probably evaporated, Phase talents would still collab with her. As for blacklists, don't think it matters that much, since Nijisanji already made her persona non grata last year.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Raid pays bank. I wouldn't hold that against them.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

RSL are jews so they pay good money
If they used enough shekels they could get even the most popular HoloMems to play their game

Xuhle

I think the worries about Sayu confirming she is the source of the most recent document are unfounded. She did not sign an obviously malicious contract with a company that is now known to be blacker than Atlanta. Maybe other corpos or sponsors would think twice about her, but they would've already decided that a year ago because she's much too rebellious considering her actions when she was in Niji. She even admitted fault to some of those things. That's what businesses would care about. I'm not sure how sharing this (once again) obviously malicious document and giving the absurd context around it is going to negatively impact whatever companies are willing to work with her to this point. Maybe if Niji still had that rainbow sheen covering them and giving some benefit of the doubt in regards to dealing with the troublemaker girl it would be a different story, but all that luster has been stripped down to their kuro core. I'd say she's pretty much in the clear for this one, and might even get more sympathy for the bad situation they were pressuring her into.

I think she will be fine. While any chance to join Phase Invaders probably evaporated, Phase talents would still collab with her. As for blacklists, don't think it matters that much, since Nijisanji already made her persona non grata last year.
While i dont think ether of you are wrong in thinking that, and might just be my optimism for her really. I wouldnt actually say she is going to be cut out from sponserships or getting into phase invaders. She already has gotten a sponsership with P3 reloaded last i check and while we dont know if there is going to be more invaders any time soon its not like just cause she burned bridges with kurosanji that shes not willing to work with Phase Connect if they arent being asses like Niji and durning her last trip she was talking about how she was talking with a certain company from canada that also helped her get her, albeit troubled, a new PC there and has shown great chemistry with gen 2 phase girls.

Limkin

Raid pays bank. I wouldn't hold that against them.
She was broke due to work trip to Japan. It just means instead of paying for expenses their solution was "go do this sponsorship slot"

Top Bottom