"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

Nijisanji L Collection

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but infact I am John Nijisanji and I have had hot sweaty sex with all of your oshi's in the compnay, specifically them and no-one else.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but infact I am John Nijisanji and I have had hot sweaty sex with all of your oshi's in the compnay, specifically them and no-one else.
Jesus I thought you said you were John Vtuber and I was like "lmao, kek even"

chihirogumi

Sure Vesper. I'm not fooled.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sporg

NijiEN Casualty Report (One Month Edition):
What about the number of live viewers for the major sub losers who have gone back to doing regular streams? One would think that some of the unsubbers were also regular viewers.

bothyourhouses

Who needs to remember if you didnt go and just enjoy the shit show. :whatastory:
I'll be forever grateful to them for streaming my oshi's a cappella performance of the song that made her name, even if it wasn't what they or she intended.
Has this been posted yet? I'm both retarded and not a business guy so I have no idea what this means. I know It isn't a stock buyback because they've exhausted that option.
View attachment 65270
Means they're making it easier to trade their stock on margin, i.e. "buy" the stock with a loan rather than paying full price. Makes it easier for "retail investors" (i.e. random chumps) to buy your stock, also makes it easier for an activist to buy you out. I wouldn't call it a desperation move exactly - it's fairly normal for a consumer company that wants to make it easier for their fans buy their stock - but it's definitely a move that boosts their stock price at the cost of volatility. It's signalling that your management is trying to ride the waves rather than having a stable long term plan of their own.
For full employee in JP?
Paying less than minimum wage doesn't normally void the whole contract, you're more likely to end up having to pay back wages etc.
Mae the Nijisister, breathing copium?
Well, she's right, they can request it. They might get ignored, or fired, but they can make the request.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Niji-related slapfights in the spacebattles vtuber thread generate more reports than the Ukraine war subforum. :whatastory:
spacebattles_report_count.PNG
link

USS IOWA

Niji-related slapfights in the spacebattles vtuber thread generate more reports than the Ukraine war subforum. :whatastory:
View attachment 65618
link
With the war in Ukraine that is all sense became a stalement with the most biggest accomplishment in the recent months is the Russian capture of Adiivka that equal in size to an average American town, Meanwhile Nijisanji seems to be attracting yabs like flies to shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 65618
Is their Ukraine war subforum an echo chamber or a slapfight between both sides?

It's really only an impressive comparison if it's the latter.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Is their Ukraine war subforum an echo chamber or a slapfight between both sides?

It's really only an impressive comparison if it's the latter.
Yes.

It's a forum full of redditors.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
While Nijisanji is engulfed with drama, the CEO decide to... go for a vacation?

hylic

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
While Nijisanji is engulfed with drama, the CEO decide to... go for a vacation?

I honestly don't give a single shit about Riku but thats Shima Spain Village, the same theme park that Suo Sango from NijiJP saved from being closed.

Clips of her begging people to visit the park have gone viral at the time.

She even got a sponsorship with the park that was very sucessfull to a point that it got covered by TV.

And apparently, they have an ongoing collab with Ngo and Salome.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

God's Weakest Tard

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Worse than that, he looks as if he just apllied an eyeliner before taking this photo. :kroniiphone:
Eh, stock camera apps do makeup for you nowadays.
gnusmas and crapple say, you WILL be a femboy by default!

niggaphil

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

UberSoldat

LM is currently doing an interview with a JP media outlet

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom