"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji L Collection

okmangeez

The Nikkei thing looks like a response to the yen strengthening against the dollar, and maybe a little bit of profit-taking after the recent bull run.

It's expected the Bank of Japan will hike interest rates, especially since the minimum wage is rising.

Additionally, a lot of JP economists are waving red flags of a recession. It doesn't help that China has been deflating at unseen levels since the Asian financial crisis. If China stumbles, much of Asia will (unfortunately) follow.

It may recover tomorrow, but the Nikkei is expected to fall within the next few months due to the things mentioned above.

No bull run lasts forever, and with the Nikkei hitting record highs in decades for multiple days in a row, it's expected that it will cool soon.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, if only we knew another coffee supplier she could use.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I know Israel isn't very popular on this forum, but I personally would happily cheerlead the Mossad in an Israel vs. Twitter campaign.
These are the same idiots sitting in the comfort of their homes and "protesting" by... not eating fast food and drinking coffee?

I'm sure the Palestinians really appreciate 1st world people cutting back some basic amenities in support of them.
Keep in mind that every other Palestine flag poster has a skittles pride flag next to it.

Hamas would happily genocide them.

The point isn't to help Palestine, the point is to signal to your peers that you're opposing the establishment by shouting angrily at people who aren't boycotting popular brands. No actual boycotting on your part necessary, btw.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
The only good thing to come out of these boycotts are those two-for-one deals at Starbucks. In my country that shit’s already overpriced in the first place.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Man, if only we knew another coffee supplier she could use.
Now I want Idol to release their own coffee brand. Some of these people would flip. Some of them already had a significant meltdown upon learning the company is Israel-based.

On that note, every Nijisister callout drama where they go after someone for "bad" behavior is this:

chrome_1ieB0wP4rJ.jpg

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've been asking for years for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but that was more than 2 weeks ago and you're still at 480k subs, so you're not getting that 500k back for a long time
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
Her best bet is to neck herself in her 3D live so she can be the first vtuber to vsuicide live and in glorious 3D!!!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I went looking for "proof" of starbucks funding the war. The 2 reason i found are:

1. The CEO or founder of starbucks is a known zionidt which i haven't found any proof of that claim.

2. The biggest shareholders of starbucks are Vanguard and Blackrock (they fund wars) which make zero sense since they probably have their hands on over half the corporations in the US. Starbucks is definitely not funding wars since both Vanguard and Blackrock are major Shareholders in 5 of the 6 biggest corporations in the US.

Man if only twitter people knew how small of an effect they had by virtue signaling to fucking vtubers because they bought overpriced cake an coffee. Content creator are getting canceled for this shit. Lmao.

Xuhle

I went looking for "proof" of starbucks funding the war. The 2 reason i found are:

1. The CEO or founder of starbucks is a known zionidt which i haven't found any proof of that claim.

2. The biggest shareholders of starbucks are Vanguard and Blackrock (they fund wars) which make zero sense since they probably have their hands on over half the corporations in the US. Starbucks is definitely not funding wars since both Vanguard and Blackrock are major Shareholders in 5 of the 6 biggest corporations in the US.

Man if only twitter people knew how small of an effect they had by virtue signaling to fucking vtubers because they bought overpriced cake an coffee. Content creator are getting canceled for this shit. Lmao.
that would mean the slacktivist actually need to do work instead of you know slacking and just wanting to be part of the outrage mob. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

httn

Hag enthusiast

"The boycott" is a psyop by the US government in a vain attempt to try and get draft aged Americans to lose some fucking weight.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

"The boycott" is a psyop by the US government in a vain attempt to try and get draft aged Americans to lose some fucking weight.
Some of these Nijifan online slactivists are SEAnigs and chinks so it isn't even working all that well.
I honestly feel bad for some of the Niji Livers who most likely had nothing to do with Selen's termination getting stuck with terminally online socjus zoomers as the majority of their vocal fanbase. I think most apolitical/right wing fans have jumped ship so this is who they have to pander to. Dealing with a black company from within and a rabid fanbase from outside makes me think they'd rather be 2 views at this point.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I honestly feel bad for some of the Niji Livers who most likely had nothing to do with Selen's termination getting stuck with terminally online socjus zoomers as the majority of their vocal fanbase.
I mean, they've seen what was happening to Nina, Pomu, Zaion and Selen. Probably seen what kind of fanbase Vox is cultivating. Rosemi in particular could know what was happening on chan knowing her pl. They kinda had to know how it would end, and jump ship at earliest convenience, yet they didn't. Kinda makes it hard to sympathise, cause staying there circa last year is akin to a blonde bimbo checking dark ominous corridor alone with nothing but a flashlight.

Xuhle

I mean, they've seen what was happening to Nina, Pomu, Zaion and Selen. Probably seen what kind of fanbase Vox is cultivating. Rosemi in particular could know what was happening on chan knowing her pl. They kinda had to know how it would end, and jump ship at earliest convenience, yet they didn't. Kinda makes it hard to sympathise, cause staying there circa last year is akin to a blonde bimbo checking dark ominous corridor alone with nothing but a flashlight.
Hard to say if others haven't already we joke that there is a queue of graduation coming, but that's based off loose evidence. Even though vox said "your allowed to leave at anytime" yet we clearly see you can't. Some of its due to obligations before hand sure, but from the contract we know now you have to tell nijisanji 3 months in advance.

wrp

Hard to say if others haven't already we joke that there is a queue of graduation coming, but that's based off loose evidence. Even though vox said "your allowed to leave at anytime" yet we clearly see you can't. Some of its due to obligations before hand sure, but from the contract we know now you have to tell nijisanji 3 months in advance.
To his point, signing a contract like that is equally retarded, but still only a single momentary act of dumb bitch versus continuous year long stupidity.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
To his point, signing a contract like that is equally retarded, but still only a single momentary act of dumb bitch versus continuous year long stupidity.
Hey speaking of
What happened with the last batch of auditions they did?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
These are the same idiots sitting in the comfort of their homes and "protesting" by... not eating fast food and drinking coffee?

I'm sure the Palestinians really appreciate 1st world people cutting back some basic amenities in support of them.

In all honesty, none of this will do anything in the long run. Companies like McDonald's are massive internationally, so even if their American market takes a hit, it'll be a blip on their radar. Japan, China, Korea, etc., will certainly not mass-boycott those companies either.

Basically, they're harassing Scarle because they feel like their virtue signaling is being proven worthless (which it is).

I think almost everyone agrees that there should be a ceasefire in Palestine soon and that Israel is going way too far now (to the point where they're gearing up for occupation and denying aid from going through to 2 million refugees). But boycotts for companies with vague ties to Israel are not going to change anything.

The only way this conflict ends is if Israel decides to end it by throwing out their current government. Until then, even the US is tied to what it can do. We can stop funding Israel, but political and economic pressure aren't working. This is why we're preparing for the long haul by setting up that mulberry harbor to transport aid without disruption safely.

If the US government can't do anything... why do they think a few companies can do anything?

I've already donated to various organizations and charities for the Palestinian people, and I hope the US government ramps up aid. There's not much else I can do really.

Edit: If you're interested in donating, the PCRF and ANERA are pretty good orgs to donate to (PCRF is specifically Palestine while ANERA is more towards the Middle East as a whole, though they are also focusing a lot on Palestine as of current).
Unpopular opinion, but i think palestine totally deserved everything that happens to it now. Allow aggressive religios fanatics to rule the country, reap inevitable rewards. israel kinda desereved it too, they could've denounce all "god-chosen" bullshit. Sadly, it always takes a few cycles of tyranny and revolutions/war losses for population to learn the lesson.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Unpopular opinion, but i think palestine totally deserved everything that happens to it now. Allow aggressive religios fanatics to rule the country, reap inevitable rewards. israel kinda desereved it too, they could've denounce all "god-chosen" bullshit. Sadly, it always take a few cycles of tyranny and revolutions/war losses for population to learn the lesson.
Both sides have been playing off each other for years by now. Meanwhile outside players have more incentives to stoke the flames rather than force through a peace deal.

Xuhle

Hey speaking of
What happened with the last batch of auditions they did?
Thing we're about due for them, if they didn't bail after seeing all the shit nijisanji did. I believe the rumor was that grimmi was one of those that might have been part of that, but I don't watch her if there was another reason for her ungraduation.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Bronze

Unpopular opinion, but i think palestine totally deserved everything that happens to it now. Allow aggressive religios fanatics to rule the country, reap inevitable rewards. israel kinda desereved it too, they could've denounce all "god-chosen" bullshit. Sadly, it always takes a few cycles of tyranny and revolutions/war losses for population to learn the lesson.
I don't think they had much choice, as it never was a pinnacle of democracy and secularism; now its especially hard when there is a war that can be used as propaganda. Plus Hamas essentially took control over Gaza and split it from rest of the country politically after they clashed with Fatah, but that's too unrelated and too complicated for me to talk about. I'm sure more detailed stuff is written online by people with more knowledge. It's stupid to cry about coffee company products regardless
Thing we're about due for them, if they didn't bail after seeing all the shit nijisanji did. I believe the rumor was that grimmi was one of those that might have been part of that, but I don't watch her if there was another reason for her ungraduation.
It felt like she changed her mind and timing fits, but I'm not sure because she returned and then announced she has a sauce brand right after. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

So it seems the tekken tournament is over. I didn't watch it, but team niji nearly made finals so I guess despite Rosemi's choke( or deliberate throw :baeJam: ) Team did just fine and ended up at 3rd. Wonder if she'll talk about it in a stream or post

Xuhle

So still nothing from Elira on her return as of yet, unless she said something in her memberships. Today would be the last day the "leaker" for them to have any credibility. Which if she does come back would at least be good for niji to say all there livers are back for the stockholders for Friday. Though the smash stream with vox sudden appearance might have been testing the feelers for how people feel about him.

Top Bottom