"You can't go 'oh you're a tradwife' and then expect me to be gross and keep an untidy home. That is not tradwife. That is sadwife, put-her-in-an-institution-wife, she-needs-meds-wife. That's not me, sorry"Sena Bonbon

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
IT NEVER ENDS AAAAA

Archive

Fulgur privated all his streams of him playing the last of us including his watchalong of the tv series. Apparently its connedted to israel or some shit like that.

Neil Druckmann, the director, was a zionist and used to bitch about it when TLOU2 came out
This only turned some heads back then but now its more than enough for internet tards to bitch about

Stunned But Dumb

Fulgur privated all his streams of him playing the last of us including his watchalong of the tv series. Apparently its connedted to israel or some shit like that.
How? Why?

I checked ragtag and he started playing this in January. I wonder if Niji EN is more or less having the line in the sand drawn for them from behind the scenes now since you'd think if it was a problem he wouldn't have had so many streams about the series.

Man... what a cursed series, that Last of Us is, huh?

Edit: Unrelated, but Fulgur why'd you play Love and Deep Space?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How? Why?

I checked ragtag and he started playing this in January. I wonder if Niji EN is more or less having the line in the sand drawn for them from behind the scenes now since you'd think if it was a problem he wouldn't have had so many streams about the series.

Man... what a cursed series, that Last of Us is, huh?
I think he just doesnt want to be cancelled like Scarle or is a geniune true believer on the cause

Probably the former since any actual true beliver would've always known TLOU2 was made by a jew

Xuhle

The fact that this fit so well to what is said makes it even funnier. :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 65723
(Link)
How cute. They're bonding over their shared trauma.
Funny how Unnamed is the only one here with enough balls to choose a side and follow/collab with Doki. Hope U-san takes solace with being the most manly of that group.
:ironmousekek:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reminder to everyone the Niji financial Shareholders meeting is this week. We might see some serious shit happening in 2-3 days.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Xuhle

Reminder to everyone the Niji financial Shareholders meeting is this week. We might see some serious shit happening in 2-3 days.
Watch it be we are hyping up this shareholder meeting and then it turns out to be a nothingburger. :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is what I hope for.

Watch it be we are hyping up this shareholder meeting and then it turns out to be a nothingburger. :BijouBijou:
This is what I expect.

We may get spicy questions, but I assume Riku will just side-step them all in mega-corpospeak fashion.

Xuhle

This is what I hope for.

This is what I expect.

We may get spicy questions, but I assume Riku will just side-step them all in mega-corpospeak fashion.
Best case scenario for us, they ask riku to step down and do major over hauling of nijisanji. Best case scenario for niji, nothingburger with maybe some pointed question at riku and nijien.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Best case scenario for us,
Wrong, best case scenario is they double down and we get an even funnier trash fire to watch.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Considering the fanbase NijiEN cultivates I am entirely unsurprised by the Scarle incident. I'm somewhat left leaning myself but I despise internet leftists, who all think that saying a few things on Twitter actually achieves anything more than at worst harassment and at best annoyance. I won't speak about the Israel and Palestine issue but I hope it doesn't hurt her too bad going forward in her time in the company.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Hamas would happily genocide them.

The point isn't to help Palestine, the point is to signal to your peers that you're opposing the establishment by shouting angrily at people who aren't boycotting popular brands. No actual boycotting on your part necessary, btw.
"Hamas would genocide them" Generally doesn't work as an argument as it's completely irrelevant. To be anti-colonialist and anti-genocide generally means fighting for the oppressed in these situations regardless of their politics. To pick and chose based on that fact would be hypocrisy at its finest. "They don't get my help unless they follow my rules" is a very "Under new management" situation.

Now I personally don't care much for the "boycott" side of things. The only seemingly successful BDS was Ben & Jerry's, but most companies don't care. Starbucks is also evil and makes shit coffee so they probably care even less.
"The boycott" is a psyop by the US government in a vain attempt to try and get draft aged Americans to lose some fucking weight.
Based if True.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ain't it funny, how stupid wigger turned out to be smartest person in whole tardsanji?
I'd argue that's Unnamed. Supposed to get a kick in the face termination, forced Niji to make it a (passive aggressive) graduation.

The others were clever enough to get out.

The pooner went and made Niji yield.

I call that an impressive performance.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'd argue that's Unnamed. Supposed to get a kick in the face termination, forced Niji to make it a (passive aggressive) graduation.
Yu-san maybe forced them to yield (somewhat), buit Quinn had correct attitude towards niji from the very beginning.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hopefully it american nijis filing misclassification lawsuits since the new, stricter classification rule went into effect today. they're definitely employees now, 6 point test with all points given equal weight and doesnt appear to take the kind of work into consideration.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I went looking for "proof" of starbucks funding the war. The 2 reason i found are:

1. The CEO or founder of starbucks is a known zionidt which i haven't found any proof of that claim.

2. The biggest shareholders of starbucks are Vanguard and Blackrock (they fund wars) which make zero sense since they probably have their hands on over half the corporations in the US. Starbucks is definitely not funding wars since both Vanguard and Blackrock are major Shareholders in 5 of the 6 biggest corporations in the US.

Man if only twitter people knew how small of an effect they had by virtue signaling to fucking vtubers because they bought overpriced cake an coffee. Content creator are getting canceled for this shit. Lmao.
IT NEVER ENDS AAAAA

Archive

Lol I can't wait until these retards find out how many zionists there are in the media, the government, institutions, education, hollywood, all entertainment industries, the banks, wall street...

Xuhle

hopefully it american nijis filing misclassification lawsuits since the new, stricter classification rule went into effect today. they're definitely employees now, 6 point test with all points given equal weight and doesnt appear to take the kind of work into consideration.
What nijis are even left from the US most I knew was sayu and I believe pomu. The majority is from Canada last I knew.

Uki is in new York and maybe Finana as well?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What nijis are even left from the US most I knew was sayu and I believe pomu. The majority is from Canada last I knew.
Finana, i think Elira
I think Fulgur, Alban, Vivi, Scarle

I think most of them are in the US actually

Xuhle

Finana, i think Elira
I think Fulgur, Alban, Vivi, Scarle

I think most of them are in the US actually
Elira from Canada.

Scarle is one I wasn't sure on as I thought she was Mexican?

Top Bottom