"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
elira millie and enna are all in canada

i believe the only ones in america is the gay racist femboy whos not even funny and maybe the retarded fish who used her sisters flute as a mastubatory aid

Xuhle

Huh, for some reson i thought Selen and Enna were the canadian ones
Selen, Enna, Elira, and Millie are for sure knucks. I think so is alban but not positive on that, fulgar might be but I swear he sounds like someone from the EU I just can't place where I know not the UK or Ireland.

Xuhle

elira millie and enna are all in canada

i believe the only ones in america is the gay racist femboy whos not even funny and maybe the retarded fish who used her sisters flute as a mastubatory aid
It was a recorder but still thanks for the reminder. :gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko::painpeko::pomuStare:

Think the worse part is now remembering that some did a sfm of this but the dumb fish was queefing diamond city lights through the recorder. :ewww:

Last edited:

Awoogers

iirc alban is also canadian but i could be wrong

then sonny my man and prime pimp luca kaneshiro are aussies but we already knew this

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Selen, Enna, Elira, and Millie are for sure knucks. I think so is alban but not positive on that, fulgar might be but I swear he sounds like someone from the EU I just can't place where I know not the UK or Ireland.
Rosemi is also in canada unless she moved. Fulgur lives in america according to this clip.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Wikitubia of her past life says Scarle is American.

Xuhle

Rosemi is also in canada unless she moved. Fulgur lives in america according to this clip.

So he's from Ireland or has heritage there. Was about to say he sounds to proper for an American accent.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux revealed in this video that he talked about the silencing contract as a hypothetical (he actually knew from Sayu) before Sayu revealed it so this is why I will continue to Note things he says love him or hate him timestamp 11:25

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Rosemi is also in canada unless she moved.
Rosemi is in a weird flux state where she's either Canadian or American living near the border.
Finana is from Minnesota, they're diet Canada so that's only a half-point for being American.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And well since we're doing the nationality check according to nyfco Alban is from the US.
Screenshot_20240311-135723_Chrome.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
hopefully it american nijis filing misclassification lawsuits since the new, stricter classification rule went into effect today. they're definitely employees now, 6 point test with all points given equal weight and doesnt appear to take the kind of work into consideration.
They already are full employees by JP labor laws just from single exclusivity clause. Though getting easy verdict in US and then using JP court to enforce it might be faster and cheaper. NIji tard lawyers most likely don't have any expertise to fight/stall it. What they gonna do, come to the court and scream at the judge? :ironmousekek:
Getting any penalties from employee is already impossible, but getting contract changed so tardsanji won't have a chance to ask any paybacks and won't annoy you is much better. Niji have no grounds to fight such change. (Being employee voids articles 17-19)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Rosemi is in a weird flux state where she's either Canadian or American living near the border.
Finana is from Minnesota, they're diet Canada so that's only a half-point for being American.
Eh, Rosemi's accent when she speaks french is definitely from quebec.

People near the border dont speak french like that

Punished Lurker

This is what I hope for.

This is what I expect.

We may get spicy questions, but I assume Riku will just side-step them all in mega-corpospeak fashion.
You have to also consider the results shown in this next meeting probably won't reflect or show the impact of everything that happened since Selen's termination. The shareholder meeting after this one though might do
Nux revealed in the this video that he talked about the silencing contract as a hypothetical (he actually knewfrom Sayu) before Sayu revealed it so this is why I will continue to Note things he says love him or hate him timestamp 11:25

I don't like the guy, but I have to give him credit for not leaking the information Sayu gave him until she did it by herself, now I wonder what else he might have talked about in "hypotheticals"

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
wait why the fuck does this look like a osu user page
Because it is. He is a huge osu fan.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't like the guy, but I have to give him credit for not leaking the information Sayu gave him until she did it by herself, now I wonder what else he might have talked about in "hypotheticals"
Yeah apparently despite his brash and annoying personality the guy is a big philanthropist behind the scenes helping out smaller YouTubers with stuff like when YouTube fucks them over or just general creator advice he's been there for Sayu since the day of her termination and apparently helped draft "One Girl's Story" that coupled with him blowing the lid off the Vshojo Fisher the guy seems like a genuinely good dude when he is not playing his over the top character

Xuhle

Yeah apparently despite his brash and annoying personality the guy is a big philanthropist behind the scenes helping out smaller YouTubers with stuff like when YouTube fucks them over or just general creator advice he's been there for Sayu since the day of her termination and apparently helped draft "One Girl's Story" that coupled with him blowing the lid off the Vshojo Fisher the guy seems like a genuinely good dude when he is not playing his over the top character
Personally not a fan of the guy more for the character he plays. But I think everyone could tell he wasn't the one to plblame for the vhoeshow stuff which the girls and zen throwing him under the yacht.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom