"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

archive
one of the twitter user who went after scarle for the starbucks thing has bitten off more than he could chew with his minor mouth and decided to retreat.

What the fuck i just realised this is a 13 years old kid
>user claims they are 13 on their account
>Accounted created Sept. 2022
>Report account > Underage user
tenor.gif

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
tenor.gif
Normally id be against reportfagging

But
michaeljordanfuckthemkids.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It’s like that one quote; “If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence.
Not until the eternal anglo and every single fucking germ dies. Western fags are just as, if not more bloodthirsty than funny sand creatures

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

VSoyBoy

Some levity.

I thought I read she wanted to rate cakes? I don't usually drink coffee, but whenever I get some of the Starbucks foods round where I'm at they're usually pretty good, especially when you come in the morning and they haven't sat there for the entire day. They're a total ripoff though and it'd cost like 200€ to buy and taste them all.

niggaphil

Guys, guys! Mass report the KuroEN talents who ate mcdonald, kfc, or starbucks in their streams or twitter to ensure KuroEN is a progressive company that support Palestine!

I believe your power of autisms could fuck with KuroEN! :dokiSmug:

Edit: Also report the talents who play the videogames made by the fucking Kikes as well!

Prosciutto

Lol yes they are.

View attachment 65736
Is it normal for a company to have only 1.227% of its own shares? That seems nuts to me. Would also be interested to know who Shinya Tsurui and Yuzuru Honda are as well.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux elaborated on some of the Niji contract

1:15: Of the 4 big things Nux has wanted to leak about Niji 2 have leaked that being the Base contract and the silencing contract
2:09: he is 99% sure he knows who leaked the base contract
3:20: He claims he was not the leaker of the base contract because he has reason to believe in some trickery in the contract drafting unique to the talent that can lead back to the talent
5:15: 50% streamer revenue is standard for corpos that own the model IP based on the number of corpo splits he is aware of
10:10: there is no such thing as personal or confidential info when joining Niji
15:12: if the talent's account is hacked the talent is held liable as "negligent with an account they do not own"
17:30: the clause the play button is applied to is just the tip of the iceberg if a talent joins a contest like twitch rivals and wins prize money for example? Guess who gets the money? Also anything mailed to a talents PO box is technically owned by niji, also also say the talent tries to do a go fund me for new equipment should their PC break or something that also belongs to Niji, in a crazy out there example that can't happen say a talent was gambling on Stream they spend 100k gambling and win a million guess who is just down for 100k and who just got a million dollars?
21:23: "images for the purpose of sexual intercourse" that would apply to an ad you accidentally show on stream Or just talking about Bad Dragon again they won't necessarily hit you with anything at the time but that's ammo for the notice, making a joke about drinking to forget? Inducing dangerous behaviors such as drinking. The contract is purposely vague and not really enforced... Until they wanna fire you then their Notice has all the ammo it needs
25:30: the other 2 big things he wants to leak both concern something along the lines of the non-compete clause in the base contract
27:30: he cites "inducing harassment of a 3rd party" against Zaion was her saying "Ubisoft sucks" when playing Uno cause it crashed
28:13: hypothetically some talent does a 30 day subathon and says "Ubisoft sucks" during it the contract would allow Niji to take all the revenue for that month
32:25: "any case where the talent caused direct/indirect damage damage or caused loss of opportunities" Nux says this would apply to a Twitter mob going after the talent for any reason " oh you got hate? That means conventions saw this and might not have wanted to invite us you lost us opportunities" the company might never enforce that but they could
Then he covered the offkai stuff only one thing to note here

20:13: sources tell him that doing it for safety reasons is BS there is another reason he will not leak he hypothesizes that Niji pulled them for some reason

Bronze

17:30: the clause the play button is applied to is just the tip of the iceberg if a talent joins a contest like twitch rivals and wins prize money for example? Guess who gets the money? Also anything mailed to a talents PO box is technically owned by niji, also also say the talent tries to do a go fund me for new equipment should their PC break or something that also belongs to Niji, in a crazy out there example that can't happen say a talent was gambling on Stream they spend 100k gambling and win a million guess who is just down for 100k and who just got a million dollars?
Holy fuck.
20:13: sources tell him that doing it for safety reasons is BS there is another reason he will not leak he hypothesizes that Niji pulled them for some reason
Graduation/termination maybe? Millie sounds too ride-or-die, Enna stated she's staying too many times but both could be a facade as well. No idea about Reimu, but would they pull all three for one?

VSoyBoy

1:15: Of the 4 big things Nux has wanted to leak about Niji 2 have leaked that being the Base contract and the silencing contract
3:20: He claims he was not the leaker of the base contract because he has reason to believe in some trickery in the contract drafting unique to the talent that can lead back to the talent
5:15: 50% streamer revenue is standard for corpos that own the model IP based on the number of corpo splits he is aware of
10:10: there is no such thing as personal or confidential info when joining Niji
15:12: if the talent's account is hacked the talent is held liable as "negligent with an account they do not own"
21:23: "images for the purpose of sexual intercourse" that would apply to an ad you accidentally show on stream Or just talking about Bad Dragon again they won't necessarily hit you with anything at the time but that's ammo for the notice, making a joke about drinking to forget? Inducing dangerous behaviors such as drinking. The contract is purposely vague and not really enforced... Until they wanna fire you then their Notice has all the ammo it needs
25:30: the other 2 big things he wants to leak both concern something along the lines of the non-compete clause in the base contract
27:30: he cites "inducing harassment of a 3rd party" against Zaion was her saying "Ubisoft sucks" when playing Uno cause it crashed
28:13: hypothetically some talent does a 30 day subathon and says "Ubisoft sucks" during it the contract would allow Niji to take all the revenue for that month
32:25: "any case where the talent caused direct/indirect damage damage or caused loss of opportunities" Nux says this would apply to a Twitter mob going after the talent for any reason " oh you got hate? That means conventions saw this and might not have wanted to invite us you lost us opportunities" the company might never enforce that but they could

He really just used essentially the same thumbnail twice huh? I guess it's the YouTube meta. Also no way those videos need to be that long.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He really just used essentially the same thumbnail twice huh? I guess it's the YouTube meta. Also no way those videos need to be that long.
He puts a ton of commentary into his reactions often at least doubling the length of the video he reacts to

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
images for the purpose of sexual intercourse" that would apply to an ad you accidentally show on stream Or just talking about Bad Dragon again they won't necessarily hit you with anything at the time but that's ammo for the notice, making a joke about drinking to forget? Inducing dangerous behaviors such as drinking. The contract is purposely vague and not really enforced... Until they wanna fire you then their Notice has all the ammo it needs
Lmao most of the drunk streams and finana's vibrator jokes would fall under this
This company collects more random moments than a menhera woman

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
tenor.gif
I want to do it but the minor locked his account.

So much of acting like he doesn't care of me telling him to stab fork to electric socket.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is it normal for a company to have only 1.227% of its own shares? That seems nuts to me. Would also be interested to know who Shinya Tsurui and Yuzuru Honda are as well.
Yuzuru Honda is the President/CEO/Founder of Freakout Holdings
Shinya Tsurui is their CFO

And that is a very small amount of their own shares that they own but it's also worth noting that Anycolor's total public shares are relatively small compared to the amount that Riku has. Nintendo has like 10% of their own shares and Mitsubishi owns like 4.5%. Toyota owns like 60% through their various subsidiaries.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Man Nux is fucking late to the dramafag scavenger feast, nothing left but bones for the poor femboy.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I swear if Riku Tazumi emerges from an underground tunnel and drags away half of IdolEN I am blaming everyone in this thread

Man Nux is fucking late to the dramafag scavenger feast, nothing left but bones for the poor femboy.
No, see he DEFINITELY knew everything the whole time, he just didn't say so because he is such a good guy.

thats implying its even an option. Mysta apparently took around a year to graduate remember.

what are the odds ninji is dragging it's feet intentionally. in hopes of a contract breach or something?
I mean, they literally dragged their feet when Selen wanted to leave to try and force her into helping them save face. Wouldn't put it past them, and it makes sense for them to postpone graduations as much as possible right now.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean, they've seen what was happening to Nina, Pomu, Zaion and Selen. Probably seen what kind of fanbase Vox is cultivating. Rosemi in particular could know what was happening on chan knowing her pl. They kinda had to know how it would end, and jump ship at earliest convenience, yet they didn't. Kinda makes it hard to sympathise, cause staying there circa last year is akin to a blonde bimbo checking dark ominous corridor alone with nothing but a flashlight.
thats implying its even an option. Mysta apparently took around a year to graduate remember.

what are the odds ninji is dragging it's feet intentionally. in hopes of a contract breach or something?
I think he just doesnt want to be cancelled like Scarle or is a geniune true believer on the cause

Probably the former since any actual true beliver would've always known TLOU2 was made by a jew
pretty much why assume otherwise? that or ninji is "encouraging" him to do so just in case.same with scarle i suspect.

Punished Lurker

Thanks for the information. That last one though, IF what he said on the previous video about speaking in hypotheticals to hide information is true, I wonder if that's a hypothesis or a "hypothesis"
Graduation/termination maybe? Millie sounds too ride-or-die, Enna stated she's staying too many times but both could be a facade as well. No idea about Reimu, but would they pull all three for one?
I'm not so sure about that one, seems like the three have lots of plans for this year, but with everything that happened who knows anymore

Top Bottom