"Thank God we started this stream with Islamic terrorist musicals"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
disguise some shady moneymaking schemes.
Also known as doing what every giant publicly-owned company does.

If majority shares of Cover ever changes where Yagoo does not own over 50% of the company, shit will eventually go downhill for them, too. Just gotta listen to the dumb shit shareholders ask during the Cover shareholder Q&As to realize that.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

If majority shares of Cover ever changes where Yagoo does not own over 50% of the company, shit will eventually go downhill for them, too. Just gotta listen to the dumb shit shareholders ask during the Cover shareholder Q&As to realize that.
Still can't believe they continue to harangue him about expanding into China.

Yeah, I gotta agree, the moment Yagoo steps down, anything goes.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

And vtubing as we know it will be dead in the water... enjoy it while it lasts folks!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also a fun little point I'd like to note. They mention a 97% retention rate. Then they have a little footnote explaining that it refers to domestic vtubers (NijiJP) from April 2022 minus the amount that have graduated up until now. They're also not counting those 2 that graduated on January 31st, which is the end date of this report.

If we count all the way back to 2018, they had 183 talents in their main branch and 37 talents left. So that's 20.2% gone.
If we count NijiEN, they had 38 talents and 7 talents left. That's 18.42%.
If we combine them, that's 221 talents and 44 talents left, so 19.91% of their talents left, a fifth of their talents are gone.

That's not counting:
Niji Shanghai (all 8 left)
Niji Taipei (all 8 left)
VOIZ (2 transferred to main branch and are included in that 183 talent count while 2 others left)
Nijisanji NetWORK (program terminated and those 2 talents are no longer affiliated with Nijisanji)
Niji IN (all 3 left)
Niji KR (13 left pre-merge)

If we add those failed projects, that's 257 talents and 80 left.
3% of their talents are gone? Yeah, fuck no, more like 31.13% of their talents are gone.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Due to my crippling autism, I decided to compare Cover's retention rate.
For HoloJP, there have been 39 talents and 5 talents left, so that's 12.82% gone.
For HoloID, there have been 9 talents and they're all still there.
For HoloEN, there have been 16 talents and 1 talent left, so that's 6.25%.
ReGLOSS is 5 more talents and they are all still there.
HoloCN was 6 talents and they're all gone.

StarsJP has had 16 talents and 3 left, so that's 18.75% gone.
StarsEN has had 12 talents and 2 left, so that's 16.67% gone.

Among the girls, that's 75 talents and 12 talents gone, so 16% are gone.
Among the boys, that's 28 talents and 5 talents left, so 17.86% are gone.

If we combine both of them, that's 103 talents and 17 talents gone, so 16.5% are gone.

Nijisanji has an 88.65% higher rate of talent loss compared to Cover. Cover would have to immediately get rid of 15 talents to have a similar rate of Nijisanji. They can decide to terminate all of HoloID and ReGLOSS and they'd still be 1 talent short of being at Niji's rate.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Is this report covering (lol) a period where cover's costs include construction expenses for the studio? If so, that means cover is almost as profitable as niji during a period where cover is doing major capital investments.
this only compares the the most recent reports of both, so October - December 2023, so no
The studio was built earlier in the year

but what he said here is indeed true
If the number dorks constantly screeching at each other in the /vt/ threads are to be believed, then Cover spent roughly the same on their enormous cutting edge studio as Anycolor spent on a stock buyback & adding loans to their portfolio.

Which, if true, kinda gives the game away, don't it? Cover is here to invest in reliable long-term growth of the company and talents while Anycolor is here to use their talents to disguise some shady moneymaking schemes.

The Chink

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

I'm no prices autist but lmao.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy shit. This wasn't even supposed to be the bad report, that was supposed to be next quarter's report covering Q4...
foto_no_exif (87) (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (88) (1).jpg

People must have really been wanting to hear something different than seeing EN shrink even more than before. Good job, Riku, you fucking retard.

USS IOWA

Bug Eater

bigfatmeanie

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
One of the big shareholders must have sold, that's all I can think of. Unless their switch to margin trading somehow did something. This would have to be an enormous amount of small shareholders giving up on AnyColor otherwise.

EDIT:

Lol yes they are.

View attachment 65736

Maybe the Yacht company finally gave up on Riku and sold:dokibirdWhat:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One of the big shareholders must have sold, that's all I can think of. Unless their switch to margin trading somehow did something. This would have to be an enormous amount of small shareholders giving up on AnyColor otherwise.
The report was that Nijisanji's EN branch was losing much of the money the JP branch was making before January 31 (period when the report ends), and this was supposed to be a branch eventually equal to Nijisanji's JP branch. This was also a few days before Selen was fired, so if they weren't making money before, it's certainly a lot worse now.

So JP stockholders have just found out that the inherent value of the stock isn't nearly what they thought it was, the future isn't looking bright, and many of them are trying to get out before the stock price craters. There doesn't need to be a more elaborate explanation than that.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
HOLY FUCKING FUCK, I THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING AT ANOTHER COMPANY'S STOCKS.

This confirms it: NIJIEN IS DONEZO. No way they let them operate while they lose money like this. You had ONE FUCKING JOB Riku and you blew it. No amount of bowing will bring back trust from your fans. They thought this won't affect their stocks but that was negligible. This is one of Niji's biggest L. Riku should step down if he's this incompetent or better yet, sell the whole company while it still has value.

niggaphil

Our dear lord and crypto saviour, Lord Bogdanoff decided to dump AnyKuro stock today.

images.jpg

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
HOLY FUCK, didn't some econofags say that crossing the 3k line would kill the stock?

Edit: Some anons are saying that it literally reached the bottom cap for today?
I also remember reading this, I'm looking for the exact post right now but there are like 600 pages of Nijisanji failure spread across a half dozen threads. God help me if it somehow got moved into the Pipkun thread
The report was that Nijisanji's EN branch was losing much of the money the JP branch was making before January 31 (period when the report ends), and this was supposed to be a branch eventually equal to Nijisanji's JP branch. This was also a few days before Selen was fired, so if they weren't making money before, it's certainly a lot worse now.

So JP stockholders have just found out that the inherent value of the stock isn't nearly what they thought it was, the future isn't looking bright, and many of them are trying to get out before the stock price craters. There doesn't need to be a more elaborate explanation than that.
I mean it's hard to argue with that logic I suppose, I'm just surprised that they decided to sell this much, this quickly. EN had already lost a ton of money in the previous quarterly report, and I had assumed that after Riku's statement retail investors who were going to sell would either shit or get off the pot. -700 is.... just fucking crazy. It didn't go down anywhere near this quick for the Selen stuff.

niggaphil

Regarding the Commerce section being the most fucked up, I am sure it is the retarded decision of the KuroEN management. They have absolutely no fucking idea how to handle the merch sales

For example, a post that i briefly mentioned about Taiwan Luca and Shu meeting last week:

If you only limited your fucking merch sales for the attendees on site (I am sure not only in Taiwan, but around the world as well), how the fuck you could pump your Commerce value??

Besides that, Kuro company official merchs are like recycling trashes: same old shit, but slapped with different artist's artwork.

Meanwhile, HololiveEN/JP selling their merch like hot cakes.

Remember the Gura IPASS card and her tail pillow? They are not limited merch or only in Taiwan. You could FUCKING BUY IT ONLINE across the GLOBE (oh yeah, you have to pay the shipping fees, but thats not the point)

I bought the Gura IPASS set (all 4), and a pillow tail for my wife without any sweat

NijiEN merch? Good luck in getting one FUCKING TICKET to join their event before you could even spend money on merch

Last edited:
Top Bottom