"Can Native Americans double jump?"Sawa Sama

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also if we want to entertain these retard rrat we should probably add in that these are also likely the same niji fans that harassed aloe to commit suicide.
That has been debunked. Holodrones like us should take responsibility for the shit that the company did, not blame it on the other tribe.
Which that it was niji fans or that they were the same?
That they had much if anything to do with it. It was SPECULATED, that SOME Niji fans could have PROBABLY gone after Aloe because she discussed a Niji member, but it has never been proven. Most likely it was a bunch of JP unicorns from Holo.

Xuhle

That has been debunked. Holodrones like us should take responsibility for the shit that the company did, not blame it on the other tribe..
I wasn't around during that time and only getting second hand knowledge on this but I thought it came out that it was niji fans acting as Holo fans that harassed aloe?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yep that rrat was retard an probably shouldn't have been entertained. Also

:timelooping:
It isn't timelooping if people keep bringing him up. As expected, he ran out of content once Niji stopped producing drama so now he has turned elsewhere to milk the rubes giving him money. Grifters gonna gift.

Xuhle

It isn't timelooping if people keep bringing him up. As expected, he ran out of content once Niji stopped producing drama so now he has turned elsewhere to milk the rubes giving him money. Grifters gonna gift.
Then by that logic we're doing the same as retards by trying to find other things to drag in. I said it once and will say again. If niji isn't blowing up we're being retards. It's looping as we already pointed out it's retarded when it was first linked and now pointing out it's retarded again.

frz

Now wait a minute (🐷), you mean to tell me that the bloodsucking lawyer who jumped on the niji hate train despite having nothing to do with vtubing beforehand is ACTUALLY a fucking grifter who'll make stupid shit up on a whim to get more superberries? Why, who could've seen this coming? :dokiSmug:
He's a republican and there's a chance he actually believes in 9/11 conspiracies....

What's amazing to me is that this doesn't even cover the shit storm that happened like 5 days later, and that carries on to today. So already the company is shitting the bed, and EN branch is doing badly. Next report is going to be some industrial sized, intravenously administered levels of copium. And they have the gall to say that they will do record numbers next quarter? Only way that's happening is if they are cooking the books.
-40% was before selen, it's gonna be fun seeing the next quarter
I guess their office was on fire when they make the negligible remark, because they know they are in very deep shit. It always was strange to me how someone can make that kinda shit statement.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay, let's just state shit like it is.
I get it is very fun to mock Niji, and everyone is justified in that since Niji brought it onto themselves, they deserve it.
What isn't okay, is to make shit up, and try to find the smallest scraps of dirt to try and pile onto the MOUNTAIN Niji already has on themselves.

You know what incentivizing rampant rratting does?
Everyone likes a good funny rrat, but rrats aren't a good thing, they're schizoid ramblings from people with agendas and should NEVER, be taken at face value. Heck most rrats are just totally baseless speculation, a lot of rratting in /vt/ is done to astroturf, psyop and falseflag by bad actors. I feel like rrats gained some romanticism or "glamour" after this whole Niji debacle, like people started taking them more seriously instead of just laughing at the ridiculousness because "well anything could happen!".

Allowing baseless speculation to prosper won't just "destroy Niji", it will destroy everyone. Allowing these dramafag vultures to prosper will harm EVERYONE in the long run. Because you know what happens when the drama dries up and people can't talk about it anymore? They look for more, and maybe they will start looking elsewhere and targeting other corpos and chuubas! I mean dramafags have to eat! Don't they? What's to say they won't start snooping around trying to start shit? If the public becomes more accepting of speculation who's to say they won't jump down someone's throat on a dime because "I heard it in /vt/"?

When you create weapons, always do so with the expectation that they will be used against you. Propagating an environment of rumors and believing whatever shit a birdie told you will only cause problems and more needless drama. So when I reply to people to "defend Niji", it isn't because I'm a part of the NDF, it's because there's a line and some in this thread (and the community as a whole) are crossing it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I quite agree. AkioAIR and CyberLive are right up his alley, Coco and Rushia are not. It's ok to brush on it, but not dedicating a hour of stream to it.

Xuhle

I quite agree. AkioAIR and CyberLive are right up his alley, Coco and Rushia are not. It's ok to brush on it, but not dedicating a hour of stream to it.
Depends on why, like for the coco stuff he brought it up with the Holo CN as holo is looking to make there EN offices. Also keep in mind he is a corporate lawyer so things like going into overseas stuff would be his area.

frz

Depends on why, like for the coco stuff he brought it up with the Holo CN as holo is looking to make there EN offices. Also keep in mind he is a corporate lawyer so things like going into overseas stuff would be his area.
If any kaigai tell you they understand chinese law
They dont
He's a react tuber and should be treated as such. I might give him credit for things he did research for and asked his friend about, but random shit he just hear on stream and reply to in under 5 seconds, there's no way he can be good at it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's a republican and there's a chance he actually believes in 9/11 conspiracies....
Not sure how that sets him apart from this forum?

Xuhle

They dont
He didnt claim to, just made points about chinese regulation and how that compares to Cali as well.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yep, this is roughly what i meant by "brush on". Mention and give perspective on some old facts - sure, dedicating stream time to diving deep into old drama - nope, not cool.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
They dont
The first principle of Celestial law is that the locals are right, and the round-eyes are wrong.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
and also because the pace of our new debuts is a little slower than expected. - Niji Q&A Report

bruh what are they on about
Do they really think Niji took a downturn because they stopped accelerating for a few months
this entire company is cooked, the brainrot goes so high
More and faster debuts should be the last thing on your mind

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::whatastory:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
bruh what are they on about
Do they really think Niji took a downturn because they stopped accelerating for a few months
this entire company is cooked, the brainrot goes so high
More and faster debuts should be the last thing on your mind

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::whatastory:

This is just the preface but every investor worth it's salt has smelt the blood on the water

This Quarterly report tried to make Pomu graduating a thing that only affected that quarter, when in reality her last streams brought in donations that we know fattened the pockets in nijisanji.
This upcoming quarter is gonna be disastrous at least for the EN branch:
They have to factor in Pomu leaving so her income is no more
Selen being terminated is also another source of income gone
Idk how much that fag Kyo brought to the table, it could be chump change but it's still money gone from niji.
Lost partnerships and brand deals
Conventions that are gonna reject them
Half the livers not streaming for a good part of a month so far.
No valentine's merch nor voice packs which is huge
Possible talents and artists backing down when the contract was made public and artists speaking up their grievances with Niji
The disastrous launch of a new wave that is sent to compete with HoloFest
The somewhat salvageable (hopefully) of a talent 3d debut, which was sent to compete with Holofest too

And we are only halfway through the quarter...
all I listed are things that will directly impact the balance sheets of NijiEn, which is already bleeding money, nearly wiping out any profit from the JP side.
Niji and Riku are running on industrial-grade Copium if they think they can rise 10Bn Yen (67M USD) in this quarter.
they could release a new wave each week and things would still be as fucked as they're now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I get it is very fun to mock Niji, and everyone is justified in that since Niji brought it onto themselves, they deserve it.
What isn't okay, is to make shit up, and try to find the smallest scraps of dirt to try and pile onto the MOUNTAIN Niji already has on themselves.

Everyone likes a good funny rrat, but rrats aren't a good thing, they're schizoid ramblings from people with agendas and should NEVER, be taken at face value. Heck most rrats are just totally baseless speculation, a lot of rratting in /vt/ is done to astroturf, psyop and falseflag by bad actors. I feel like rrats gained some romanticism or "glamour" after this whole Niji debacle, like people started taking them more seriously instead of just laughing at the ridiculousness because "well anything could happen!".

Allowing baseless speculation to prosper won't just "destroy Niji", it will destroy everyone. Allowing these dramafag vultures to prosper will harm EVERYONE in the long run. Because you know what happens when the drama dries up and people can't talk about it anymore? They look for more, and maybe they will start looking elsewhere and targeting other corpos and chuubas! I mean dramafags have to eat! Don't they? What's to say they won't start snooping around trying to start shit? If the public becomes more accepting of speculation who's to say they won't jump down someone's throat on a dime because "I heard it in /vt/"?

When you create weapons, always do so with the expectation that they will be used against you. Propagating an environment of rumors and believing whatever shit a birdie told you will only cause problems and more needless drama. So when I reply to people to "defend Niji", it isn't because I'm a part of the NDF, it's because there's a line and some in this thread (and the community as a whole) are crossing it.
All that text @Xuhle wont read and then continue to bring up long dead niji rrat no.3235 despite not knowing anything else about the company while shilling his lawyer daddy

Every newfag should read this before spewing out rrat no.12 or atleast compile them into a single spergpost instead of continiously adding pointless chaff to a thread that is still current happenings (@Xuhle)
Well said fren

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Yep that rrat was retard an probably shouldn't have been entertained. Also

:timelooping:
The bloom is off the rose, QUICK CRY TIMELOOPING!!!
I wasn't around during that time and only getting second hand knowledge on this but I thought it came out that it was niji fans acting as Holo fans that harassed aloe?
Femboy poser doesn't do his reps, truly a day ending in Y.
He didnt claim to, just made points about chinese regulation and how that compares to Cali as well.
PINK
WOMAN
BAD
OUTTA NOWHERE

:NOWWELAUGH::millieLoser:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: im tarded and i didnt notice i wasnt editing and was making a new post, im sorry for my tism and a pointless update to this

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Too many word. Enjoy this soyjak because you said "Debunked"
1710536502596.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Legal Mindset was useful insofar as he had access to and was willing to discuss industry info we didn't have, like the contract and some interviews, which he had some expertise to comment on and know-how on how to research their implications in the outside world. In some ways his outsider status was a benefit, because he wouldn't need to tiptoe around things for fear of being blacklisted like many other people who work in the vtubing industry would.
Now that has passed, however, he's back to being just another tourist commenting on things he has no context to understand just to grift some cash out of whales who want to hear the man on the telly agree with them. That's it. He doesn't need to be as bad as Rekeita for people to learn from history repeating itself - he doesn't actually care.

Top Bottom