"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

Punished Lurker

Yeah, id agree
my overall point is that its fascinating how the others seem to just be in their own lane to the overall community and they seem to just be there compared to Pomu and Selen, Enna is debatably connected.
Holos meanwhile know oodles of people within the sphere and related ones like music, even people who dont do music seem connected to artists, VAs, etc. its interesting how NijiEN just seems to have/had a sphere of twitch orbiters in both the vtuber and flesh side, and those seem to be somewhat dwindling since the events
I dunno, maybe someone with more Niji knowledge can tell me im retarded and they actually did have plenty of connections, but its just seems wierd/interesting to compare and contrast the overall staying power of a Niji compared to a Holo, especially when people kept dick riding Niji back in the day for not being as restrictive as le eviul idol rivals
I don't think you are wrong. As Rrat said the JP side of both Holo and Niji have way more connections than the EN one, but from what I can remember from NijiEN they are kind of isolated, they do have collabs and connections but it's way less frequent than indies or Twitch people have.
Let me think: Kyo had some connections with Twitch people but he's gone, Petra has connections but it's to the JP side of the company so she doesn't count, Reimu has the whole pizza family thing and did collabs with indies somewhat frequently, some of the boys did some collabs with indies... maybe I'm forgetting someone but I think that's it. Then there's connections to music people but that I don't know

VOtter

There's a possibility that the Holo disconnection from the whole event might be on its way out. I've seen a number of the chronically online rrating about Kiara and Mumei's relationship ever since Kiara hung out with Enna/Millie.

Nobody seems to care about homostars.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've seen a number of the chronically online rrating about Kiara and Mumei's relationship ever since Kiara hung out with Enna/Millie.
What /vt/ or Nijisisters think don't matter in the slightest, so who cares what rrats you saw.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What /vt/ or Nijisisters think don't matter in the slightest, so who cares what rrats you saw.
Anyone who is using this as a way to falseflag and try to pit holos against each other deserves a fucking rope around their neck.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Yeah, id agree
my overall point is that its fascinating how the others seem to just be in their own lane to the overall community and they seem to just be there compared to Pomu and Selen, Enna is debatably connected.
Holos meanwhile know oodles of people within the sphere and related ones like music, even people who dont do music seem connected to artists, VAs, etc. its interesting how NijiEN just seems to have/had a sphere of twitch orbiters in both the vtuber and flesh side, and those seem to be somewhat dwindling since the events
I dunno, maybe someone with more Niji knowledge can tell me im retarded and they actually did have plenty of connections, but its just seems wierd/interesting to compare and contrast the overall staying power of a Niji compared to a Holo, especially when people kept dick riding Niji back in the day for not being as restrictive as le eviul idol rivals
Enna is absolutely connected to the professional music scene, partially through Diego/PrettyPatterns IIRC. And the thing is with NijiENs connections is that a lot of them ended up in NijiEN as vtubers. That's what started the clique rrat in the first place, a bunch of random people with connections to Elira just... ended up in Niji after a while. I remember before the Henya Vshojo reveal there were people arguing that she was going to end up in Niji because of how many people in that friend group had joined.

Bug Eater

Yes, they immediately sent her a care package. She was likely in contact with them before she was even terminated and coordinating her post-Niji sponsorship before she "officially" left NijiEN.
Most of the Western companies she worked with (EA/Respawn, Twitch, Fortnite, etc) preferred to contact her directly instead of going through Niji management, can't imagine why though :dokiSmug:

Wonder if that's something that Niji might crack down on in the future. I do think most of these companies would've ended up reaching out to Doki eventually but it's a lot easier when you already have a good business relationship with their staff, instead of having everything relayed through your manager.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
While I'm sure that Niji's corporate culture (No using one's alternate accounts, something Holo doesn't give a fuck about) doesn't help, it's generally only quite exceptional individuals that really do have meaningful outside contacts and actually use them.

Niji EN had Selen, Holo EN has Calli and Kiara, and, uh... I think that's it?

I'd wager that character matters a great deal more than corporate culture. Else Selen wouldn't have had them, while numerous other Holos would have them.
Better add Iofi and Ollie to that list. Iofi has lots of contacts in the art community, she even got Pochi to be Reine's mama. Ollie is just an extrovert monster, she's known to keep up with the vtuber community, often collabing with people outside of Holo. Ollie collabed with Rie, Lia, Koeffiecient, Ironmouse, Zentreya, Froot, rpr, etc. She's also in contact with lesser known vtubers like Marica Bellerose and Aruvn.

Kobo is super popular in Indog land that famous content creators collab with her.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Calli probably has the biggest name contacts within Holo EN and even then I'd probably say Doki might be better connected.
I agree with that, Calli is likely the best connected within HoloEN. A lot of music industry connections through UMJ but also she has ins to Vshojo by being a bit closer to mouse than the rest and also she is close to Sidney and Trash Taste and all that circle.
Kiara has less connections, a few within the music industry too and a few more with irl Idols but as far as Vtubers go, she doesn't venture far from her known friends, like Aura/Pandora, Pomu and yeah, I would add Ophie (R.I.P) as well plus maybe Nina. She won't seek collabs with non-Holos unless she is really interested (like Korean girl) or has a funny Idea (Neuro-sama).
The absolute and undisputed King of Networking is probably Ollie, I would put her even above Doki herself. She just doesn't quite have the numbers to get direct corpo connections, but everyone knows her and in reverse she knows everyone, down to random 2views.

Came across this:
Some dude never got his Niji merch and the shop said to wait and see and now he still doesn't have it and time for refund is over too

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Came across this:
Some dude never got his Niji merch and the shop said to wait and see and now he still doesn't have it and time for refund is over too

Dude is patent retard. It's common sense that you never, NEVER EVER accept "please wait more" and refund in time, no matter what seller say or who they are.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Dude is patent retard. It's common sense that you never, NEVER EVER accept "please wait more" and refund in time, no matter what seller say or who they are.
Totally and absolutely it's this retard fault for waiting like a dumbass, however, this will pile up as a nijisanji sin, their good will is down the fucking chute and is approaching venezuelan levels of devaluation and now, they don't even ship their merch. Any decent manager would nip this in the bud and contact the fucker, ship them their shit and some more and ask the dude to update his post, they need this goodwill. but niji sanji maybe have everything under the sun, save a decent management.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Checked his profile and he seems to be an editor for Selen, Wemi, Erika and MyHoloTV. Still dumb for waiting though.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
@Ant Hime's schizo husbando Parrot is back with another Nijisanji L classic.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Checked his profile and he seems to be an editor for Selen, Wemi, Erika and MyHoloTV. Still dumb for waiting though.
Judging by most of that list, that guy's probably a SEAnig, so him being stupid about not canceling isn't too surprising. I know a lot of retarded artists have been caught pulling that scam where they say "please wait longer" as they show no progress reports as they try to keep people stringing along until the PayPal refund timer runs out. At this point, your best bet is to either eat the loss or go the nuclear option demand a chargeback.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Enna is absolutely connected to the professional music scene, partially through Diego/PrettyPatterns IIRC. And the thing is with NijiENs connections is that a lot of them ended up in NijiEN as vtubers. That's what started the clique rrat in the first place, a bunch of random people with connections to Elira just... ended up in Niji after a while. I remember before the Henya Vshojo reveal there were people arguing that she was going to end up in Niji because of how many people in that friend group had joined.
Enna also has sung with Lumins RM. I am sure I can dig up more connections for everyone but the issue is that NijiEN isn't using them or can't use with them, not that they don't have them. Enna has an amazing voice and it baffles me that she doesn't have an album or concert.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Enna also has sung with Lumins RM. I am sure I can dig up more connections for everyone but the issue is that NijiEN isn't using them or can't use with them, not that they don't have them. Enna has an amazing voice and it baffles me that she doesn't have an album or concert.
Goes to show how incredibly incompetent NijiEN management is. This girl should have atleast 3 albums by now and signed into an actual music/record label.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Goes to show how incredibly incompetent NijiEN management is. This girl should have atleast 3 albums by now and signed into an actual music/record label.
How much viewership/sales does she generate off her music? Only other vtuber I know with a label is Calli but her popularity in Japan is insane.

UberSoldat

The amount of missed opportunities by NijiEN management is, frankly, infuriating to witness. I think some people fail to realize just how big of a golden goose Selen could've been.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The amount of missed opportunities by NijiEN management is, frankly, infuriating to witness. I think some people fail to realize just how big of a golden goose Selen could've been.
someone did get some of his dreams coming true

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How much viewership/sales does she generate off her music? Only other vtuber I know with a label is Calli but her popularity in Japan is insane.
A bunch of Japanese Holo and Niji are signed with a label, so I assume you mean people in the EN branches? Of those, I think Calli is the only one, yeah.

some did get some of his dreams coming true

No special treatment here.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
someone did get some of his dreams coming true

bout to numberfag, but its interesting how Finana has 1/4th of his subs even pre cull and a good chunk of her recent covers crack the 1 million view mark while his faggy movie sits at 387k, guess Fujos dont like movie length motion comics

Top Bottom