"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine having to bow to these retards because you decided to live amongst them. Lest people forget the last time this happened.
"Whoops sorry, I forgot!" sucks the remains of a mcdonalds sprite from a straw "Yeah, I really appreciate you keeping me on my toes about these issues." Chomps down on a second fish filet "mm... mm... damn thats good, No I think these... problems in the... middle east? are bad and we're really fighting the good fight here!" fills mouth with quickly cooling fries "Mmmm... yeah no we're in this together, one day isreal... or palestine... umm. the good one will be free... to the sea!!" Licks mcdonalds ice cream cone and licks fingers "Let's keep boycotting these corporations including... mcdonalds and... I'm not going to read the rest of those until they... do the right thing!!" plays with little toy that comes with the meal "Keep fighting the good fight!! Yeah, can I get the rest of those mcdonalds orders to go, I'm heading to an offcollab."

Zyklon Mag

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's the same femboy nagging him about boycotts. I thought vtuber fans used Twitter to like art and compliment their oshis whenever they tweet...:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:
They are! This is a tourist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's the same femboy nagging him about boycotts. I thought vtuber fans used Twitter to like art and compliment their oshis whenever they tweet...:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:
Enjoying your oshi and avoiding siccing a bunch of retards with watermelon and palestine flags in their bio is much less important than getting the updoots from supporting the current cause

Nigga is getting buillied by a 16 year old girl with gender-retardation, the absolute state of NijisanjiEN, i dont think she even watches him considering her list of oshis that dont include him but include Kuro

1711853467295.png

Last edited:

frz

Are you illiterate or are you always this retarded? You were comparing Pekora and Kuzuha based on the total number of hours watched not on how many hours they streamed, and not Koyori.

So I provided a list comparing them to all Japanese streamers based on the same metric you were talking about which was ranking them by hours watched. Koyori isn't there because even though she streamed more, her total hours WATCHED by viewers is less than those streamers even though she streamed more than them. Which is my point in it being a useless metric when average concurrent viewership shows a completely different thing.

Lets use smaller number, in case the big ones are confusing you:
  • Streamer A streams to 15 people concurrently for 4 hours, totaling 60 hours watched.
  • Streamer B streams to 10 people concurrently for 8 hours, totaling 80 hours watched.
By the hours watched metric, Streamer B is apparently more popular than A, when in reality, it just means they streamed to slightly less people for longer.

Koyori isn't on the original list I posted, as she doesn't reach the same hours Kuzuha and Pekora show because her total hours streamed times ther average viewership does not approach the same level as Pekora's and Kuzuha's or anyone else on that list.

If you want a list that actually reflects a streamer's popularity, average CCV is a lot more useful. The below is a list of the top vtubers across Twitch and Youtube with at least 1 million hours watched sorted by average CCV.

View attachment 67202
Are you arguing just for the sake of arguing.
NijiJP has some heavy hitters like Kuzuha and Kanae giving Pekora a run for her money for most watched JP vtuber for a week
Just want to state that kuzuha beats pekora most watched in all of 2023 not just one or two week.
Why aRe yOu Not BrInGinG CcV to A COmMeNt cHaIn aBoUt WatCh HoUrs

You want to bring ccv to prove kuzuha not your biggest sure. It was just a comment chain not about it at all.

And like I said if you only look at ccv kuzuha is gonna find it hard to compete with pekora as he isnt the one who is capable of pulling high ccv streams (150k+) in nijisanji.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

They are! This is a tourist
She literally ID's as a "Nijisister" in her bio. 100% a nyfco bitch because who uses that unironically? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Screenshot_20240330-225103.jpg
Stay away from Ruze. Holostars is not for your kind. I hope this :nehgah:catches an Axel "Ni Hao Bitch" Syrios stream and gets triggered to death from his antics. I will accept those mati ratings, they remind me of cute jester

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

>Discusses popularity based on numbers
>Gets mad when someone provides a purely informational post on said topic.
:rinitsretarded::chibiBrainDamage:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

You want to bring ccv to prove kuzuha not your biggest sure. It was just a comment chain not about it at all.

And like I said if you only look at ccv kuzuha is gonna find it hard to compete with pekora as he isnt the one who is capable of pulling high ccv streams (150k+) in nijisanji.
Is this what too much agent orange does to a motherfucker? :gloomiLaugh:

frz

I'm not even mad im just saying it's a different metrics than what was discussed at first that's all. And i dont really care because i have seen those ccv stats alot.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm not even mad im just saying it's a different metrics than what was discussed at first that's all. And i dont really care because i have seen those ccv stats alot.
Ho Chi Min damaged your brain ?
:BijouBijou:
Good Night VietFriend

The Rrat

Early Adopter
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I-I wan't actually mad, anon
EBJI80VWsAAIiok.jpg

Sporg

Their previous year had Nijifes in Q2 FY2023 (October 1st & 2nd in 2022) and that quarter produced event revenue of 837 million JPY
Their last year's recent Nijifes was held in Q3 FY2024 (December 23rd & 24th in 2023) and that quarter produced event revenue of 741 million JPY.
Isn't Q3 October-December? I thought that Q1 starts on April 1st.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah, it is, like the chart says. Q4 will be January to March.

niggaphil

>Another 12 hours of nice sleep
>Decided to check this thread again
>Argument about numbers while some member has no sense of fucking statistics (eg. the report showed that the earning of KuroEn was consistent across the year, nothing change! Meanwhile, the report did not tell the investor how many waves of vtubers had been debuted in KuroEN
>Also about KuroEn talents need to boycott the fucking kikes

What an Easter Sunday! I am not gonna lie that these discussions are far more entertaining than some rogue bitch released no prove shit in Saturday

:dokiSmug:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I've always been interested in this retarded powders and i have yet to taste them, are they any good (flavour wise) or is ultraconcentrated Montain dew?
I've tried Gamersupps and Gfuel. imo they all taste like those concentrate powder water flavor packets like Crystal Light or Stur but have extra stuff like a ridiculous amount of caffeine and supposedly antioxidants, vitamins, etc. They are inferior in taste to those canned energy drinks due to the lack of carbonation but are way cheaper. Their audience are people can't handle black coffee to stay awake.

If you are gonna try any of them, Gamersupps is better of the two. Gfuel has a chalky aftertaste and doesn't mix well with water. Also be aware that certain flavors are nasty with water and need to be mixed with milk instead to be delicious so read the reviews. Or just get those starter variety packs.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not even mad
View attachment wyhtbm.mp3
Yeah, it is, like the chart says. Q4 will be January to March.
No, you're off by a month. Their financial year starts on May 1st and it says it clear as day on the front page of their financial report, so good job for revealing that neither of you read the actual data.
scheduled.png

Q1 = May, June, July
Q2 = August, September, October
Q3 = November, December, January
Q4 = February, March, April

It's why there's a lot of stupidity about them not counting the 3 or so vtubers that graduated on January 31st as "graduated" talents in their recent Q3 report, as they tried to handwave those bad stats away as saying "they're still here up to January 31st!".

Why do you think they're rushing to have that AR Live out in April? It's to fluff their abysmal Q4 report and they can then count the revenue from that as NijiEN revenue to prop that branch up. They're not reshooting any missing routines due to Pomu and Selen's absence because they need to make that Q4 cutoff in time and they can't do that while doing those reshoots because they're cheap and slow.

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
View attachment 67220

No, you're off by a month. Their financial year starts on May 1st and it says it clear as day on the front page of their financial report, so good job for revealing that neither of you read the actual data.
scheduled.png

Q1 = May, June, July
Q2 = August, September, October
Q3 = November, December, January
Q4 = February, March, April

It's why there's a lot of stupidity about them not counting the 3 or so vtubers that graduated on January 31st as "graduated" talents in their recent Q3 report, as they tried to handwave those bad stats away as saying "they're still here up to January 31st!".

Why do you think they're rushing to have that AR Live out in April, it's to fluff their abysmal Q4 report and they can then count the revenue from that as NijiEN revenue to prop that branch up. They're not reshooting any missing routines due to Pomu and Selen's absence because they need to make that Q4 cutoff in time and they can't do that while doing those reshoots because they're cheap and slow.
Either way, they're fucked. I expect a lot of non-performing vtubers to be let go after the Q4 report. I expect Riku to clean house and push merch and recruitment. ID will be dissolved quickly and EN is donezo. There'll be no more new waves in EN. Riku will let some of them go but keep the high performing ones, which means Luca ain't leaving.

May will be a very interesting month that's for sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Either way, they're fucked. I expect a lot of non-performing vtubers to be let go after the Q4 report. I expect Riku to clean house and push merch and recruitment. ID will be dissolved quickly and EN is donezo. There'll be no more new waves in EN. Riku will let some of them go but keep the high performing ones, which means Luca ain't leaving.

May will be a very interesting month that's for sure.
Their annual projection for revenue this year was 33,000m JBY and their operating profit is 12,700m JBY.
Their 9 months progress for revenue is 23,273 JBY and their operating profit is 9,041m JBY.

Their Q4 last year was 5,934m JBY in revenue and 1,901m JBY in operating profit. So they need to increase their Q4's quarterly revenue by 63.9% YoY and operating profit by 92.5% YoY. You know what their YoY revenue increase for Q3 was? +4.7%. Their operating profit YoY? -20%. This is with Nijifes thrown in to help fluff their numbers for Q3.

AR Live is pretty much their hail mary to make their NijiEN YoY revenue not look as cataclysmic and to hopefully still hit their yearly financial projections. This is literally a "break glass in case of emergency" reaction and it's looking like it might be too little too late. I expect that if they don't hit their projections, they'll cope and claim "oh, we totally did hit that annual projection, it's just that the revenue from AR Live merch can't be counted until next quarter, so we totally didn't shit the bed this year!"

tgmslc

Riku will let some of them go but keep the high performing ones, which means Luca ain't leaving.
You think so? Japanese corpo's are super autistic, and Luca's getting shit-talked by JP finance bro's on YahooJP but I could be wrong.

If he stays it'll tank their reputation even further. If he goes they'll lose one of their true EN earners. They're fucked either way.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You think so? Japanese corpo's are super autistic, and Luca's getting shit-talked by JP finance bro's on YahooJP but I could be wrong.

If he stays it'll tank their reputation even further. If he goes they'll lose one of their true EN earners. They're fucked either way.
At this point, they only force people out if they appear to have angered some incompetent manager. Judging by their history with ID talents, they're just going to keep the big earners like Luxiem and give them continued support while everyone else can get fucked while they share 1 manager with 10+ other people that takes two weeks to get back to them.

Top Bottom