"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
so good job for revealing that neither of you read the actual data.
Look, man, I just like to see the funny numbers on the charts go down, okay? :inahungryl: I don't care what they want to define their yearly quarters as.

At this point, they only force people out if they appear to have angered some incompetent manager. Judging by their history with ID talents, they're just going to keep the big earners like Luxiem and give them continued support while everyone else can get fucked while they share 1 manager with 10+ other people that takes two weeks to get back to them.
Yeah, I don't think they give a fuck about the shit Yugo had documented by the spergs over whatever transgressions they claimed was done by Yugo and I don't think they care in the slightest about the petty dramas Zaion got into. They just used them as convenient excuses to justify firing them. The real issue was management didn't have total control over them and management didn't like that.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Take a chill pill fren
The internet has a goldfish memory and even if NijiEN reaches an apex dramafag point the people who just want to be left alone unlike dramafags or VSJ types will have plenty of perfectly good and decent alternatives

Only the bros from the shortlived MC server know this, but my natural state of mind is STRESS, AT ALL TIMES.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Only the bros from the shortlived MC server know this, but my natural state of mind is STRESS, AT ALL TIMES.
I never did finish that ugly as fuck railway that shit up the scenery of the whole server :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
I never did finish anything.
The list of things that did get finished on that server is very small. I think harrows temple and takodachis builds may be the only complete things on the server. And all of my random farms.

niggaphil

Guess this one is belong the Nijisister L in the collection :dokiSmug:

03.PNG

tarkanoltr

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hi all,
Coming out of lurking to drop this find from the Kurosanji subreddit, about Aia: https://old.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1bs2bwi/hey_hey_hey/
The concerning video linked in the comments with an updated timestamp:

Cheers

"My hands are covered in bandages and ointment... One of my many anxiety responses is to claw at my own flesh until it bleeds. And so, I may or may not have been ripping and tearing... I may or may not have been ripping and tearing at my hands and gotten a minor infection under my nailbeds."

I'm only thirty seconds into this. Wew, lad.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

what in the fuck
At least it's better than killing herself. Although repeating self-harm behaviour as a way to cope with stress is barely a couple steps away from it. Either she is that distraught with what is going on around her, or she is in deep shit because of what she did herself and in full panic mode

Stunned But Dumb

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
what in the fuck
Remember this person is a leftist so this type of behavior is not to out of the norm given what's happening. People like her base their entire self worth on others and having a perceived sense of moral superiority. Given recent events her sense of being morally superior is gone and shes smart enough to understand that. On top of that she's also aware of how fucked her position is in terms of finances as staying in Niji is probably her best option as of now. Given this and the fact that the anchor she used for herself worth is gone she's literally ripping apart at the seams.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

A
View attachment 67206

Imagine having to bow to these retards because you decided to live amongst them. Lest people forget the last time this happened.
View attachment 67205

As much of a fire in a waste processing center Nijisanji is, it only increases my desire to get in, especially if they're only going to continue to get harassed by retards like this. I will find out if it's possible to actually get terminated for intentionally inciting screeching twitards into a frenzy through 'innocuous' tweets that I then completely ignore replies to.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Given the drama and rumours surrounding the Niji girls that got together, I wouldn't want to hang out with people like that either. Obviously Not-Pomu knows things we never will so if she ditched them twice (sick or not) it shows she doesn't care to be around them. This whole thing just sounds like the angry whining of a butt hurt teenager trying to stir up drama... Wow what a fucking shock.
I mean, tbf, Pomu was, is and always will be fucking awkward as fuck and has always chosen company of people she's known longer. It doesn't help that when she tried to widen who she hangs with irl it always was a bad experience (Trip with Finana for example.) She jumped at the chance to hang with Kiara because of idol bullshit, but even with Elira being present and she not showing up simply means she just dropped the mask she had on while in Niji, so not necessarily a telltale sign but she really does prefer to be around people she actually knows or connected with.
"My hands are covered in bandages and ointment... One of my many anxiety responses is to claw at my own flesh until it bleeds. And so, I may or may not have been ripping and tearing... I may or may not have been ripping and tearing at my hands and gotten a minor infection under my nailbeds."

I'm only thirty seconds into this. Wew, lad.
This is legitimately the entire Aia experience, especially in her membership streams. The only thing I give her credit for is she says as plain as day: "I dont have to worry about membership stuff leaking because people have to watch me in order for things to leak hahaha."

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Just a small L but if anyone remember, the guy Oboretai Writing Channel/Clip aka the guy who clips vtuber stuff including Nijisanjis JP/EN and going on about wanting to remove clips of Nijisanjis + collabs with Niji that he made on 31st March ended up doing just that.

Not sure if it still happening or not, but his videos is down from 977 videos to (last I checked) 498 videos on his main channel. I was planning to save all of the niji clips starting from oldest to newest but was only able to snatch 1/4 of it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The vtuber industry is in its most fragile state ever imo, there are so many dramafags circling looking for shit atm that any drama, no matter how big a nothingburger it is, will cause damage. I plead to the gods above that Holo can stay drama free for 6 months at least, I don't like all of the praise being thrown their way atm, that shit easily turns to scorn the moment the inflated expectations are betrayed, if anything can obliterate the whole industry (in the west) it is this point in time where people have gone absolutely rabid.

My paranoia and fear have reached a record peak.
What could Hololive possibly do at this point? Need I remind you they just terminated one of their senior talents, one that had a previous history of being stalked and harassed by one of their employees, and the general public's response was this?
1711893053068.jpeg

It would take a series of major Ls for Hololive to reach Niji's level, and while I'm not dumb enough to presume everything is peachy keen over in the million-dollar corporation, there's no tangible evidence to suggest they're about to lose a branch or something. Hell, even then, if they lost a Holostars branch, more people would celebrate than mourn. I fail to see what Hololive could do to reach Nijisanji's level without becoming Nijisanji, and if that happens, they'll deserve the dramafags and tourists running laps around them.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
What could Hololive possibly do at this point? Need I remind you they just terminated one of their senior talents, one that had a previous history of being stalked and harassed by one of their employees, and the general public's response was this?
View attachment 67240

It would take a series of major Ls for Hololive to reach Niji's level, and while I'm not dumb enough to presume everything is peachy keen over in the million-dollar corporation, there's no tangible evidence to suggest they're about to lose a branch or something. Hell, even then, if they lost a Holostars branch, more people would celebrate than mourn. I fail to see what Hololive could do to reach Nijisanji's level without becoming Nijisanji, and if that happens, they'll deserve the dramafags and tourists running laps around them.
Nothing of that regarding Mel could happen if she didnt assume the blame like 5 times
And the Homo fans are angry since the graduations of two of their members and one of these ex-members complaining now
THEY LITERALLY COMPLAINED ABOUT FUWAMOCO BEFORE FES
So losing their branch will be a disaster because they are like a Lite version of the Nijisisters that will turn into Antis of the girls

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
What could Hlolive possibly do at this point? Need I remind you they just terminated one of their senior talents, one that had a previous history of being stalked and harassed by one of their employees, and the general public's response was this?
View attachment 67240

"BREAKING NEWS: Insiders have revealed that YAGOO, Cover corp.CEO and Best Girl, has impregnated one of their talents, Takane Lui. Lui-tomos collectively reacted with "Finally!!!" and is now planning the gender reveal and baby showers."

Yeah, methinks that'll happen when someone gets pregnant in Holo. They do be simpin' hard there.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Top Bottom