"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

Nijisanji L Collection

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They had fantastic chemistry together, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen. I never had the impression they were personally all that close off-screen. Doesn't look like they're following each other now either....
I've never cared much for Minecraft streams beyond some nice zatsu but the two of them getting lost is one of my favorite collabs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
pre-emptively collecting Migos, but Legal Mindset is on with the Luca allegations if anyone gives a shit

:mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl:

>He hasnt even read the document and only seen 10 minutes of the False video

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
They had fantastic chemistry together, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen. I never had the impression they were personally all that close off-screen. Doesn't look like they're following each other now either....
They were pretty close off screen, it just never seemed like it because Doki never really used Social as Selen like she did....as Doki, otherwise she would sperge about them two especially when they finally hung out, because she did it with pretty much any hangout/friend.

tgmslc

pre-emptively collecting Migos, but Legal Mindset is on with the Luca allegations if anyone gives a shit

I'll wait for False to come along & trim the inevitable mountain of fat from this carcass. Or not, I'm struggling to even give a shit about this Luca stuff.

Xuhle

I'll wait for False to come along & trim the inevitable mountain of fat from this carcass. Or not, I'm struggling to even give a shit about this Luca stuff.
Unless something happens to Luca this is pretty much a nothingburger in my opinion.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I've never cared much for Minecraft streams beyond some nice zatsu but the two of them getting lost is one of my favorite collabs.

God I hope Mint and Doki collab just so we can hopefully get a stream half as good as this.

Also it feels like foreshadowing how the fun ends when Uki shows up.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Watch the proctor stream instead, support the local dramanigga.

wrp

I'm not sure this was posted anywhere else, but here's Reimu's (non) reaction to picking up Doki's lunchbox (found this on reddit):

Here's where this clip comes from, if timestamps don't work, it's at 54:25:

:ironmousekek::dokibirdWhat::dokiSmug:

Wait, what's the relevance of this? Is other player's names appearing a mechanic of the game or did the devs give her a cameo, and if so how did Niji approve them to play it?

tgmslc

Wait, what's the relevance of this? Is other player's names appearing a mechanic of the game or did the devs give her a cameo, and if so how did Niji approve them to play it?
Apparently Chilla's Art games do partial funding thru Patreon & they'll give away like spots for fake products in-game.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Chilla insert patreons as cameo and like most of parteons are Vtubers. Scroll couple days back for clips. Doki likely bankrolling NPC appearance for next game.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Anycolor stock went down again. It now sits at 2510 yen per share. If it falls below 2400 yen then Riku better prepare a fucking speech to save his company cos it's not going to recover that easily before the upcoming quarterly report.

View attachment 67346

ABANDON YACHT!!!
ABANDON YACHT!!!
CEO AND STOCKHOLDERS FIRST!!!
FUCK THE MANAGERS AND THE TALENTS, SAVE THE FUCKING SILVER PLAYBUTTONS!!!
CURSE YOU DOKIBIRD AND YOUR NEGLIGIBLE FANBASE!!!
CURSE YOU DRAMAFAGS!!!
AUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!

This is significance
View attachment 67348

If we average last year peaks it's ~3400-3500, so 2420 is ~30% drop
View attachment 67349

For comparison, Cover, while also fluctiating and dropping toghether with whole market, is still around yearly average
View attachment 67350

It'll test 2300, but, without a deep dive into the order book, I would expect it to bounce off that and retest 3000. There's a whole long discussion about the fundamentals of order filling with where Orders exist within a market, but, to save all of that, there's going to be a lot of orders between 2800 and 3000 that are unfilled. The important part about that is that they're people that need to Sell their positions/stocks. That means there is liquidity there, so buying it up from 2300 to 2900, unloading Longs into Sellers, then also using that Liquidity to reverse course and drive it lower. Would be quite curious about how much money & where everything is right now. This is a big enough stock that the Algos are going to have a say.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Screenshot_20240403_135613.jpg
WHY!? WHY DOES IT KEEP FALLING!?!?!?
WE ALREADY BOWED OUR HEADS, WE MADE OUR LIVERS APOLOGIZE, WE'RE ALREADY RELEASING THE AR LIVE. WHAT DO THESE FUCKERS WANT!?!?
Polish_20240403_141708980.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Might need to keep an eye out for this account that has been actively going around to shit on every nijihater especially stuff concerning Luca and Raziel docs like this one

(ghostarchive isn't working and archive.is couldn't save a whole thread now, might need to screenshot manually if there's no other alternative)

The entire account itself deserves archiving to be honest but I couldn't really do it myself since my online time is pretty limited these days

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Might need to keep an eye out for this account that has been actively going around to shit on every nijihater especially stuff concerning Luca and Raziel docs like this one

(ghostarchive isn't working and archive.is couldn't save a whole thread now, might need to screenshot manually if there's no other alternative)

The entire account itself deserves archiving to be honest but I couldn't really do it myself since my online time is pretty limited these days

Hey look i was about to post about the same guy

20240403_035857.jpg20240403_035855.jpg20240403_035859.jpg
The quote tweets have Nijisisters calling for blood including everyone's favorite retard mae

Im geniuenly struggling to see why these posts set them off that hard, the only shade hes throwing is Aster because regardless if the rest of the document is true or not Luca still has a high chance that he broke something internal

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I believe that Raziel is equally as menhera (and a weirdo) as described by the nijisisters but even with that in the equation, it doesn't clear Luca of all the accusations since he still has the account sharing problem which is a clear NDA breach, if they could pull the plug on Selen immediately after the video reposting fiasco and not doing anything noteworthy towards Luca then either this whole doc is an elaborate lie or favoritism is playing at hand

Though we know what the majority is leaning towards based on what happened lately

niggaphil

I guess this is also belong to Niji L collection? To be specific, ENNA L collection :dokiSmug:

Limkin

They are getting really fucking desperate with baiting parasocial chink fujos out of their money

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

They are getting really fucking desperate with baiting parasocial chink fujos out of their money

Hard to call it a Nijisanji L when they're actually giving the audience what they want for once.

To play a uno reverse card, would this be interesting if some girls did similar voice packs? It wouldn't be my thing but I could definitely see other people paying for it.

Limkin

To play a uno reverse card, would this be interesting if some girls did similar voice packs? It wouldn't be my thing but I could definitely see other people paying for it.
You wouldn't guess by the way they advertised it, but it actually includes more girls than guys. And almost all of EN have JP version too. They stopped pretending female livers fans or EN viewers are their target audience

Punished Lurker

I guess this is also belong to Niji L collection? To be specific, ENNA L collection :dokiSmug:

Fuck you for making me watch this clip. And fuck Quinn too for making this clickbait, the man is not gay, he just posted a gay looking picture and got asked about it by basically everyone at weebcon (and Kamigoo/notmika on twitter).

The man has decided to be his own clickbait clipper, guess this is what happens when noone does it for him

Top Bottom