"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

And just to play devils advocate they might be just holding off any other graduation/termination till after the AR Live because they are too fucking lazy to make another poster again.
They did however put out a part about no refunds in the case of cast changes. Which for a prerecorded event almost screams "there will be changes". Just like with Kotoka skipping a collab because of schedule change, when she is on a break with no date of return announced anyway.

Xuhle

They did however put out a part about no refunds in the case of cast changes. Which for a prerecorded event almost screams "there will be changes". Just like with Kotoka skipping a collab because of schedule change, when she is on a break with no date of return announced anyway.
Think some changes are to be expected, but might not be good if say the rest of obysdia bail.

Edit: Just thinking about it for a moment while that devils advocate could explain up to noxtyc, that doesnt give much reason for Iluna and afterwards.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I don't believe this has been posted or discussed at all in this thread but if I am wrong you are all free to clock me for this.

Kotoka Torahime has apparently privated all her membership VODS.

Anons on /NijiEN/ over on /vt/ are saying that this is not in fact new news and she did this shit a month ago. I am not membered to Kotoka so I cannot confirm the validity of this.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I don't believe this has been posted or discussed at all in this thread but if I am wrong you are all free to clock me for this.

Kotoka Torahime has apparently privated all her membership VODS.

Anons on /NijiEN/ over on /vt/ are saying that this is not in fact new news and she did this shit a month ago. I am not membered to Kotoka so I cannot confirm the validity of this.

Even this will not spare her the Ides of Mel.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[ ! ] REMINDER [ ! ]
[- JAPAN'S GOLDEN WEEK STARTS ON APRIL29 - MAY05 - THE PROBABILITY WHERE MULIPLE TACTICAL NUKES MIGHT SET OFF AGAINST KUROSANJI -]
[- IF THIS BECOMES A YEARLY PATTERN - GOLDENWEEK SHOULD GET AN ALTERNATE NAME CALLED "JUDGEMENT-WEEK" -]

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't think that NijiEN is going to have to worry about anything becoming a yearly pattern.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
A

Add this to the pile. :kroniidrinking:

Just remember. When a Nijisister blames holo antis for their woes, it is all projection.

Hoshimachi Suisei slanderer Ashiki is apparently a mod for several Nijj JP livers - Kokoro Amamiya (this one was known), but also Kuzuha, Makaino Ririmu, and Naraka

slanderer_against_hoshimachi_suisei_also_moderator_of_other_nijisanji_vtuber_besides_amamiya_k...png

Apparently he also said something sexual regarding Matsuri and Shion (from Hololive), Otodama Tamako (Aogiri High School) and others

p2y.jp - [archive.today]
en.p2y.jp - [archive.today]

Reddit post about it, I saw it there first

EDIT: Seems like Kokoro Amamiya removed Ashiki from her mods, timestamp of her vaguely adressing it, then replying in her comments:

AmamiyaKokoro-comment.png
AmamiyaKokoro via DeepL said:
I'm taking it right off!
emoji_u1f64c.png
I'm sorry it's so hard for you to understand.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hoshimachi Suisei slanderer Ashiki is apparently a mod for several Nijj JP livers - Kokoro Amamiya (this one was known), but also Kuzuha, Makaino Ririmu, and Naraka

View attachment 67561

Apparently he also said something sexual regarding Matsuri and Shion (from Hololive), Otodama Tamako (Aogiri High School) and others

p2y.jp
en.p2y.jp - [archive.today]

gonna archive those articles right now
COVER and ANYCOLOR issued a joint statement against defamation on December 4, 2022. However, the recent defamation of COVER (hololive Production) by ANYCOLOR (NIJISANJI) officials has effectively rendered The Joint Statement of 2 Companies a Mere Skeleton.
Glad I am not the only one that immediately thought that.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I enjoy thinking about how awkward that must be.

"Brother in Vtubing Yagoo, let us combine forces to combat defamation and people shitting on those who work for us!"
"Uh.. So desu ne?"
"Perfect!"
*time skip about a year*

"So about this guy that works for some of your people and their comments about our main singer.."

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
First one i saw that took the highlights of LM stream on luca. Still going to assume nothing will happen.

T:mikothumbsl:;DW (my comments in brackets):
  • Luca has violated his contract (duh)
  • Nijisanji can't be forced to enforce termination of their contract with Luca if they want to ignore it (which they currently have strong incentive to). Outside of the contract between Nijisanji and Luca, the possible legal liabilities are:
    • False advertising of the merch with Raziel's "Luca" signature, depending on how the merch was represented as Luca's signature or duplicates thereof. (Who would even sue though? The yumejos who bought it are the same yumejos shouting down Raziel as a groomer, and they're not actually wrong.)
    • Gender discrimination, but this is a largely American angle (no Japanese analysis, and in any case you would have to argue that the difference between Luca and Zaion and Selen is based on gender)

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

Gender discrimination, but this is a largely American angle (no Japanese analysis, and in any case you would have to argue that the difference between Luca and Zaion and Selen is based on gender)
Their reports on official site show a funny wage difference in their company based on gender of about 70%, and from my understanding that particular report only involves employees and not vtubers because it has things like work accidents and maternity leave. Yeah I don't think they give a shit about gender discrimination

Negzana

Sometimes I think about how a retired vtuber is just gone, their character is dead, and it makes me sad. Right now I was just thinking about Selen being gone, and I can't help but schaudenfreude at how monumental a fuck up on Nijisanji's end this has been due to it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sometimes I think about how a retired vtuber is just gone, their character is dead, and it makes me sad. Right now I was just thinking about Selen being gone, and I can't help but schaudenfreude at how monumental a fuck up on Nijisanji's end this has been due to it.
Should make you happy tbh. The "characters have to die" rule is in benefit to the talent, not the corpo.
I'm guessing you're thinking that if the characters didn't get scrapped they would be given to the VAs? :selenpointandlaugh: Nah m8, they would just fire the person and hire someone else to voice it. That rule exists for a very good reason.

Negzana

Should make you happy tbh. The "characters have to die" rule is in benefit to the talent, not the corpo.
I'm guessing you're thinking that if the characters didn't get scrapped they would be given to the VAs? :selenpointandlaugh: Nah m8, they would just fire the person and hire someone else to voice it. That rule exists for a very good reason.
Oh I don't mind if the character is retired, what I don't like is the total nuking and airbrushing. That's what is saddening.

Yet the way Nijisanji did it was so infuriating, that then seeing them hemmorhage money for the past 2 months makes it funny. They justed nuked the legacy of one of their top talents and are suffering for it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh I don't mind if the character is retired, what I don't like is the total nuking and airbrushing. That's what is saddening.

Yet the way Nijisanji did it was so infuriating, that then seeing them hemmorhage money for the past 2 months makes it funny.
What did you expect lol? Companies don't have the responsibility to do well for people who aren't with them anymore, specially people who were fired.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Yet the way Nijisanji did it was so infuriating, that then seeing them hemmorhage money for the past 2 months makes it funny. They justed nuked the legacy of one of their top talents and are suffering for it.
The problem wasn't that Selen was memory holed after being fired - that's actually what reputable corpos like Hololive and Phase do - the problem was that Nijisanji decided to do the exact opposite and put shit on her with the firing document, published the "Message from Nijisanji EN" video, and belittled her "negligible" value to the company. If they had just memory holed her like a normal corpo does, they wouldn't be in the shit they are now.

Some Guy Who Reads

If they had just memory holed her like a normal corpo does, they wouldn't be in the shit they are now.
Seriously.

"We regret to announce the termination of Selen Tatsuki, her merch will be discontinued from production, all existent stock will continue to be sold until it is exhausted, her channel will be deleted and wiped. Thank you for your continued support of NijiSanji and AnyColor, this is our final statement on the matter."

Then SHUT THE FUCK UP and that's it. She can say whatever and people can screech into the void; as long as you do not actively pour gasoline onto the trash fire people will get bored and fuck off and the worst you will be dealing with is a handful of disgruntled speds shouting at a wall until they go hoarse.

Instead they elected to park the entire Shell corporation's supply of petrol directly above a burning dumpster and were utterly flabbergasted when the subsequent conflagration permanently obliterated all but the most microscopic scrap of goodwill the western vtubing community had for them.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm guessing you're thinking that if the characters didn't get scrapped they would be given to the VAs? Nah m8, they would just fire the person and hire someone else to voice it. That rule exists for a very good reason.
There is literally no such rule, it's just this will never work. Even with 100% voice clone (which isn't all that hard these days thanks to NNs) people will catch on different mannerism within minutes. Corpo can only waste money and obiterate reputation by hiring replacement.
Now, funny part: in JP copyright laws there is concept of "moral rights". And original actor/author (which vtuber is, an original author, corpo only provide one illustration) behind original corpo character could by very much entitled to copyright despite waiver in contract, and could sue for royalties. So copros are double fucked.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is literally no such rule, it's just this will never work. Even with 100% voice clone (which isn't all that hard these days thanks to NNs) people will catch on different mannerism within minutes. Corpo can only waste money and obiterate reputation by hiring replacement.
Now, funny part: in JP copyright laws there is concept of "moral rights". And original actor/author (which vtuber is, an original author, corpo only provide one illustration) behind original corpo character could by very much entitled to copyright despite waiver in contract, and could sue for royalties. So copros are double fucked.
Hey you moron, have you ever watched... idk... ANY ANIMATED SHOW IN EXISTENCE?
THEY. REPLACE. VAs. ALL. THE. TIME. and so does every other job in the world.

Vtubing is a fucking outlier in this sense, and you know what is gonna happen if retarded westoids get what they want and the talent gets to shout to the heavens that they were so and so? Yeah corpos are gonna start trying to do this because they aren't gonna be happy having to flush thousands of dollars down the drain AND give the person leaving a bunch of apology clout because someone decided they didn't want to work there anymore.

This is give and take, not TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE, if it's gonna be like that then corpos should just abandon the west right now and focus on asia.

Top Bottom