"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
She's always done posts like that? The running joke in her fanbase is that no one is actually into her, she has to pay people to be affectionate with her, and they're all secretly hoping she gets a boyfriend before she starts hunting viewers. But yeah I do think the "paid fans" part of the joke is running a little thin since so many of her old watchers are gone (myself included :pippasadl:). She might have to re-invent some of the interactions she's traditionally had with what's left of her fanbase.
She could always just do a backflip onstream. That'll certainly bring back the viewers.
:gloomiLaugh:

But then again, she's too fat so the beam might break.
:botanshrug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Interesting report from the leddit front

sayu1.jpg
This redditor is alleging that he got a post from Sayu's currently private twitter confirming that Zaion asked for a playbutton and they told her no, searching for the post on Sayu's twitter doesnt bring up anything

Nevermind
sayu2.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Interesting report from the leddit front

View attachment 69422
This redditor is alleging that he got a post from Sayu's currently private twitter confirming that Zaion asked for a playbutton and they told her no, searching for the post on Sayu's twitter doesnt bring up anything

Nevermind
View attachment 69421
On the other hand, I genuinely believe that Claude is a big enough cuck that he never asked for his play button and really wanted it sitting next to everyone else's play buttons at the Nijisanji office.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On the other hand, I genuinely believe that Claude is a big enough cuck that he never asked for his play button and really wanted it sitting next to everyone else's play buttons at the Nijisanji office.
All Niji needs to do is send one to a talent so they can snap a picture or give it to a manager so they can stage a photo that does not include the plain white office furniture, but thats too much effort

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
All Niji needs to do is send one to a talent so they can snap a picture or give it to a manager so they can stage a photo that does not include the plain white office furniture, but thats too much effort
They could easily get one of the local JPs to do it if they cared but they clearly don't.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Or it might have something to do with the fact that he's an Elira nepohire from Hanamori. Ever since the black screen video, Elira has no vtubing career outside of Nijisanji.

wrp

ok but what the fuck are the legs about

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm starting to believe in artist conspiracy. You want new model from me? Sure, buddy, here you go! What revisions?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
They could easily get one of the local JPs to do it if they cared but they clearly don't.
They really don't care lol. See:
Something funny came up on leddit for me
Youtube JP had some sort of event to celebrate the higher performing JP youtube stars, this included vtubers, Tsukino Mito from Niji, Koyori and La+ from Hololive, it featured people mostly celebrating their Playbuttons

at 18:25 is Mito, 24:50 is Koyori, 35:00 is Laplus

View attachment 66857
If you can notice, they obviously have different models for the playbuttons, but a barely noticable but interesting detail, is that you can see Koyori and La+ seem to have actual scans of their playbutton or atleast someone bothering to texture the models right, complete with the actual plaque contents, while Mito has a very janky, almost bronze looking one with no names or numbers on it

She also speaks about her award in such a robotic manner compared to Koyo and La+ its almost kinda strange

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Or it might have something to do with the fact that he's an Elira nepohire from Hanamori. Ever since the black screen video, Elira has no vtubing career outside of Nijisanji.
She doesn't have much of one in Nijisanji, either, judging by her flight to Bilibili.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I get it that this could be just regular sad girl/woman moment shit but good god, what did Niji do to her self esteem
It could be just brainworms but with how wierd Niji seems to be to their talents i wouldnt be suprised if they fucked with her when she was on the way out somehow

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

BTW, from those who watched the 3d live, what even came of that superchat bit? Was there even anything interesting in the joke that was worth that hubbub?
Let me quote what I wrote the day after the 3d live
Yeah it went off without any issues. It was at the beginning, she made Famillies (her mascot) rain from the sky and she said something like "are you guys superchatting me? Thank you so much for the love!" then she gets buried under them.

Thing is, if you check Hololyzer most of the messages in that time period were members superchats, just like she asked on stream yesterday
It was a blink-and-you-miss-it moment at the start of the stream, not worth the hubbub. The moment wouldn't have been talked about at all if Millie hadn't mentioned it before

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Sajam Slam 2 lineup

Time to rrat! Did Nijis get not invited, or did Niji management forbid them from participating? I'm leaning towards option two, mainly because I can't imagine Niji management tolerating anything with the slightest mention of Doki.

Xuhle

Time to rrat! Did Nijis get not invited, or did Niji management forbid them from participating? I'm leaning towards option two, mainly because I can't imagine Niji management tolerating anything with the slightest mention of Doki.
Wasn't there a tournament that kson was part of that niji join as well and pressured her or the organizers to drop otherwise they walk?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bronze

Rosemi and Vivi was in last one so don't think he would stop inviting Niji talents. Either management or talents(Vox was interested iirc) decided to not join

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The real reason is that they didn't want Rosemi to jobber it again on top of being against Doki.
Vivi was the only one who could save them...

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Well fuck them, Doki's going on a collabing crusade so it's their loss.

Pussies.

NobodyImportant

Well Vox did seem excited at the opportunity, and Sajam was on board with the idea, so there's really only one option.

[a]
Hopefully not on the same team otherwise things will be pretty awkward :dokiSmug:
She's also going to be a team captain for Twitch Rivals next week (playing Party Animals).

x Hades Stamps

Top Bottom