"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

She mentioned it at around 51minute and used the "store" hyphothetical which you mentioned above, but the gist is like this:
- When one graduates from Niji, you need to sign the NDA ("Some store, when you want to leave requires you to press the button"- Michi)
- Michi, who is at the time Mika Melatika of ex-ID decided to graduate and is told to sign the NDA
- Somehow, the NDA she got was wrong. No clue which one is that makes it wrong, but Michi mentioned about it to Niji, and they responded by sending her a new NDA to sign on
- For whatever reason, either the NDA didn't get to her in time or they just plain forgot/she forgot to sign it, Michi essentially left the company without signing the NDA at all.
I’m getting a case of deja vu here.
So matara talking about how from her previous job her only real friend is the rosey one
Rosemi?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Could honestly kill off the chinese by bombing them with alcohol, the ones that don't drown or drink themselves to death will die from the fumes.
Let's go back to the old days, bomb them with opium.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Punished Lurker

So matara talking about how from her previous job her only real friend is the rosey one basicly still keep in touch and discuss stuff that wasn't just work related the rest seemed to just drifted or were only more work friends. not really a L but seemed most fitting place for it
01h12m28s if doesn't link right

I'm busy right now but seems like she also talked about other things in the VOD, once I finish I think I'll make a summary so we know what the context is

Edit: Oh this is actually a pretty interesting conversation, not drama stuff but more personal and streaming stuff
Edit 2: ok it's like 20 minutes of train of thought conversation, can't edit it properly and it will look like a schizo rambling, but if you are short of time here's an attempt of a summary I made

52:00 talks about not wanting to get into the Sony/Helldivers discussion, says she's been on the receiving end of people making accounts to turn things into a big deal. Says everyone has a right to say what they want and this comes with the territory of being a streamer. This is not a topic she can be unbiased at the moment because of past experiences
Says she wasn't always in a place were she couldn't establish firm boundaries, and if she wanted to talk about something or keep quiet she had to do the opposite, now she has the choice to choose to do things or make mistakes and is ok with that.
55 Wants to stay in her patch of land of twitch do the things she wants and not have an opinion on everything. Another thing she learnt is that no matter her opinion it will upset somebody, which sucks. For example if she wanted to defend herself someone would be angry about it. Says that for example if she spoke about a controversy or hot topic it would make trolls come to the stream and bother the momos, says you can clip VODs as long as you are not malicious about it.
Mata loves having confrontations with people close to her that she loves, example Mint they are close enough they can disagree on stuff, you can be friends and not agree on everything. Says she's been a fairly private person in that if she goes through trauma she's ok with eventually sharing it. She's noticed on herself she's become more private and doesn't want to have anything online because people hang to something you said once and it's taken outta context, gives an example if she said something 8 years ago people today would say she lied today if she changed her mind today. Always want to hash things out in private.
1:02 She's overly cautious because of her last job. Has tried "living a little" something happens and goes back to the mentality "OH I SHOULD BE OVERLY CAUTIOUS".
1:03 Old fans thank you but she's excited for the day she has more new fans than old fans, because people trickle in and out, a lot of new people won't know about "old lore stuff", panicks about that "they know what they mean" (momos are panicking and crying). Excited for three years down the line, old job is a big part of her journey, can't approach her job legally but not trying to erase it, would do it again, did lots of things learned a lot and met lots of people, VERY HAPPY IT HAPPENED. Talked in a patreon episode she'd do everything the same because it has helped her about earning about herself. But eventually wants it to become a part of her journey and not a big part. Compares it to her dead parent. As more time passes and has less links to old stuff, not trying to erase old fans, if paths ever cross again happy to have you but it is how it is.
1:06 Not trying to erase anything from her past, would not be here today without what she experienced, happy momos found her again, and if it's not the same no hard feelings. Golden era of streamers, if for whatever reason you don't enjoy it take a break, watch things that make you happy and being a fan can be exhausting.
1:09 reason she wanted to talk about it is because things have been on her mind, talked with mint and won't talk about anything. HAD TO SET BOUNDARIES WITH PEOPLE LATELY, where people wanted to talk about Hollywood and she doesn't want to hear about it, doesn't work there anymore. At some point she doesn't want to know anymore. It's not that she doesn't care, starts metaphor about graduating highschool and being friends forever, told some people that you're sometimes friend with people because of work and that closeness and proximity makes you friends, feels she comunicated that idea to a lot of people. Maybe one day paths will cross again, at the moment she only has one close friend which is her Rosie friend, because she's someone that trascended the work friendship. no hard feelings for other stuff, doesn't want to be included or talked about. LITERALLY SAYS "I REALLY HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT FOR SOMETHING NOT GOOD" "I don't think it will I think I explained myself pretty well" (I MEAN YES BUT NO, WOMAN)
SAYS IN MOST CASES SHE'S BEEN QUOTED PROPERLY LATELY, people kinda understand. Starts Helldivers collab. At some point if people wants to talk stuff outside of her streams that's none of her business. Cuts conversation short, finishing statements, just that she wants to be her own person inside Vshojo, wants that as time goes on she'll be able to carve her own path, but that she doesn't want people to think she's ungrateful for the opportunities, says she's been luckier in a few years than most people in content creation. People join collab and helldiver starts

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Could honestly kill off the chinese by bombing them with alcohol, the ones that don't drown or drink themselves to death will die from the fumes.
Chinks and nips are ok, but viets are wasted and can't walk with 20ml of ethanol (one shot of vodka or one can of beer)
It's not like asians can't produce required enzyme at all, it's just mechanism is in vasrious states of dormant. It could activate with regular alcohol consumption, or could not.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I agree, honestly this whole thing would've been labeled as a nothingburger or a minor footnote in the general, forgotten and buried by the next day. But we have to view it within the context of the current industry climate, people HATE Niji, and they will take any opportunity to keep hating them.

That is not to say Niji is a victim, this is mostly their fault for letting the outrage build up, if they manage to stay a couple months without major drama most people will get bored and go look for drama elsewhere (apart from a small core of obsessives dedicated to shitting on them for years) that is just the nature of such things on the internet.
But thatvwould insinuate that Niji management as a while isn't retarded which proves here that they are.

There is one thing that you missed from this that I caught on because someone on a discord server I was in (that wasn't the groomcord) mentioned about it.

She mentioned it at around 51minute and used the "store" hyphothetical which you mentioned above, but the gist is like this:
- When one graduates from Niji, you need to sign the NDA ("Some store, when you want to leave requires you to press the button"- Michi)
- Michi, who is at the time Mika Melatika of ex-ID decided to graduate and is told to sign the NDA
- Somehow, the NDA she got was wrong. No clue which one is that makes it wrong, but Michi mentioned about it to Niji, and they responded by sending her a new NDA to sign on
- For whatever reason, either the NDA didn't get to her in time or they just plain forgot/she forgot to sign it, Michi essentially left the company without signing the NDA at all.

Michi is now has free reign to say anything regarding her past stuff with niji without the fear of NDA, and if not for Michi's own honor and that there's still "people I respect" in that place, she would've probably divulge everything she saw as a Niji liver.

Can you imagine fucking up that badly, giving the talent the wrong NDA document and then didn't check that the talent whose left even signed it at all?
If Niji pisses her off enough times then she'll just open that can of worms.

well I personally have never seen this being done. At least not my embassy. Usually the boomers doesn't even understand the internet and would only make these kind of announcement when they had concrete data.
E.g. a surge of kids getting admitted into hospital due to over drinking by mixing alcohol and energy drink.
Idk if your ministers/japanese ministers are on the younger side, but mines are around 50-60 years old and no way they'd see anything that happened on a random livestream by cartoon characters and watched it for long enough to issue a pre-warning.
You forgot that those two anime characters are HELLA FAMOUS in Japan especially in the younger women and fujo crowd. They were right in issuing that statement to cover up their asses

Bronze

WE ARE SO BACK or
ITS SO OVER?
I've read that as "Rosemi for Vshojo(?)" more than "Rosemi the clique member"

E: I'm a bit suprised she's not talking about millie or enna. I've thought they were close

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I've read that as "Rosemi for Vshojo(?)" more than "Rosemi the clique member"
I read that as Rosemi is a nice person inside and outside of Niji

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've read that as "Rosemi for Vshojo" more than "Rosemi the clique member"
Im ready for the tekken autist streams interspersed with shitty react content

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
1:03 Old fans thank you but she's excited for the day she has more new fans than old fans, because people trickle in and out, a lot of new people won't know about "old lore stuff", panicks about that "they know what they mean" (momos are panicking and crying). Excited for three years down the line, old job is a big part of her journey, can't approach her job legally but not trying to erase it, would do it again, did lots of things learned a lot and met lots of people, VERY HAPPY IT HAPPENED. Talked in a patreon episode she'd do everything the same because it has helped her about earning about herself. But eventually wants it to become a part of her journey and not a big part. Compares it to her dead parent. As more time passes and has less links to old stuff, not trying to erase old fans, if paths ever cross again happy to have you but it is how it is.
1:06 Not trying to erase anything from her past, would not be here today without what she experienced, happy momos found her again, and if it's not the same no hard feelings. Golden era of streamers, if for whatever reason you don't enjoy it take a break, watch things that make you happy and being a fan can be exhausting.

As a fairly big Nina fan who has been pretty filtered by her Matara content, this kind of stings even though she's completely right. Like, being mature about how her content has changed is great and that maturity is part of what I like about her. But that little kernel of parasocial attachment in the back of my brain makes this a very bittersweet thing to hear. I'm glad she's happy but something about her knowing that the old fans are being filtered out by Twitch and V-shojo stuff and not being particularly bothered by it is... man. Like, I've had conversations IN THIS THREAD about how old fans are disappearing from her chat (I think with you, actually @Punished Lurker).

Fuck. I hate Niji, why did they have to introduce me to a bunch of people I actually kind of liked and then ruin everything:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So matara talking about how from her previous job her only real friend is the rosey one basicly still keep in touch and discuss stuff that wasn't just work related the rest seemed to just drifted or were only more work friends. not really a L but seemed most fitting place for it
01h12m28s if doesn't link right

It's nice to have a basic confirmation that Rosemi is, indeed, one of the good people at Niji. I think there's always been a sort of fear for many that she'd end up secretly being part of the bitchy clique, since she seems like such a genuine sweetheart and there's nothing worse than finding out someone like that is awful behind the scenes. Even the LARPers supposedly sharing secret behind the scenes gossip would always throw in "Rosemi wasn't in the clique." So it's a small victory to have that confirmed.

Especially since she's one of the few likable fighting game reps in the VTubing sphere...

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Didnt notice this wasnt posted here

ITS REAL

EDIT: Bonus Oopsie by hex (he misquote tweeted something on his alt like a tard)

Im struggling with ghost archive so i hope i can catch everything in time

Honestly the Claude,Vox and Millie Copypastas are the best shit that came out of this situation

niggaphil

Didnt notice this wasnt posted here

ITS REAL

EDIT: Bonus Oopsie by hex (he misquote tweeted something on his alt like a tard)

Im struggling with ghost archive so i hope i can catch everything in time

Getting cucked by Riku and KuroEn's big fat dragon dildo 24/7is not considered as overwork, Claude. You asked for it in the live stream! :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Interesting happenings, apparently Unnamed/Yugo's current artist mama made a comment about dislking Vox's current design
GMwMROvXoAAE89j.jpeg

but some Nijisisters or just normal individuals are alleging that the translation is more negative on purpose
GNKu5cBWMAAC1Zi.jpeg

Any Vietbros able to more correctly translate her post?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

frz

There is only one: @frz
Holy shit what fucking language is this. How do I have more trouble reading this than reading japanese.

"Westerner's preference, LAM-mama must have cried in her heart after drawing this. I always felt something was amiss since he kept using his 3rd outfit without using something else. Just one look and you know it was drawn according to his preference so it looks even uglier.
As soon as I saw model 4 on X I went "wtf"

Note that however this is a boomer trying to read a zoomer speech with a regional difference. She could have meant "fetish" but I think it probs isn't.

One thing for sure though she calls the thing ugly as fuck since model 3 and it got even uglier on model 4, but she doesnt actually have contact to LAM, just stating her opinion on the drawing as a fellow artist.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Interesting happenings, apparently Unnamed/Yugo's current artist mama made a comment about dislking Vox's current design
View attachment 69640

but some Nijisisters or just normal individuals are alleging that the translation is more negative on purpose
View attachment 69641

Any Vietbros able to more correctly translate her post?
Asked my wife because she speaks viet. The answer is yes, the artist is bitching in negative terms. However, this artist is also love to bitch and critisizes on other vtuber model design after she become famous (designing unnamed art) :dokiSmug:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Asked my wife because she speaks viet. The answer is yes, the artist is bitching in negative terms. However, this artist is also love to bitch and critisizes on other vtuber model design after she become famous (designing unnamed art) :dokiSmug:
I thought you were married to Tenma not Ember?

Top Bottom