"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

Apparently the full Luxiem Helldivers collab wasn't so hot? Shu had the highest ccv of them all, which is nuts since... you know... Vox and Luca. Real life calls else I'd check more on this.

niggaphil

>I'm having heart pains
>still want to play a high intensity game like Helldivers

Yeah, that's sympathy begging, the guy's a known numberfag.
Basically Vox is larping as Spoony now, having shit tons of health problems related to heart, and could not stream. He will have risk of heart attack after climbing the floors. :dokiSmug:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Guess the stress of dropping to a barely above 3 view streamer is getting to him, vox suffering from heart issues likely panic attacks if i was to guess

OG post

Translated from fagspeak:

>Hey guys, I am stressing a lot about what's happening to me because of my dumb ass so I'll be fishing for sympathy in twitter so that I can get a high CCV to appease my fragile, femboy ego. Look, I'm playing a famous game too. Come watch it and superchat lots so that I may use that money to buy stuff (drugs and dicks). Love ya my chink fujo paypigs!

Apparently the full Luxiem Helldivers collab wasn't so hot? Shu had the highest ccv of them all, which is nuts since... you know... Vox and Luca. Real life calls else I'd check more on this.
Not so hot.

This is a full Luxiem collab. Them getting thosr numbers even if it's not peak fujo hours is just pathetic.

Comparison:
Kirsche return stream in YT:

Pippa playing a not-so popular game:

If a self-proclaimed coffee company and a spicy fox lady are getting those numbers compared to the 2nd biggest EN vtuber corpo then you're fucked.

niggaphil

Translated from fagspeak:

>Hey guys, I am stressing a lot about what's happening to me because of my dumb ass so I'll be fishing for sympathy in twitter so that I can get a high CCV to appease my fragile, femboy ego. Look, I'm playing a famous game too. Come watch it and superchat lots so that I may use that money to buy stuff (drugs and dicks). Love ya my chink fujo paypigs!

Not so hot.

This is a full Luxiem collab. Them getting thosr numbers even if it's not peak fujo hours is just pathetic.

Comparison:
Kirsche return stream in YT:

Pippa playing a not-so popular game:

If a self-proclaimed coffee company and a spicy fox lady are getting those numbers compared to the 2nd biggest EN vtuber corpo then you're fucked.
God damn, these are my Romanian wife's Gorilla stream ccv number. :dokiSmug:

Nowadays some PhaseConnect talents could reach 4 views without any problem (Jelly could reach 4 views while she was playing a FUCKING ZUMA game).

The KuroEN department could be killed by Riku after the next financial report

Last edited:

Seoleim

There was a Shadows of Doubt Fauna stream yesterday that had over 8k people watching at one point, yet 4 Niji boys could barely manage 5k between them for Helldivers 2. Yeah nothing wrong here.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There was a Shadows of Doubt Fauna stream yesterday that had over 8k people watching at one point, yet 4 Niji boys could barely manage 5k between them. Yeah nothing wrong here.
Fauna can often get 10k+.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
There was a Shadows of Doubt Fauna stream yesterday that had over 8k people watching at one point, yet 4 Niji boys could barely manage 5k between them for Helldivers 2. Yeah nothing wrong here.
Fauna is too powerful :BijouBijou::sanasmile:

Limkin

If fujos stop watching them on youtube, it will probably push more male Niji livers to start streaming on bilibili, which is a win in their book. Now that they see this is an option, why continue supporting them on YT, when bilibili is more convenient option for Niji's main audience?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki's announcement (after a half hour battle with OBS....)
Screenshot-2024-05-11-at-7-37-26-PM.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Doki's announcement (after a half hour battle with OBS....)
Screenshot-2024-05-11-at-7-37-26-PM.png
And she has a sponsor (gamer supps) who will be covering the production costs.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
And she has a sponsor (gamer supps) who will be covering the production costs.
The guest list includes a shit-ton of Holostars (EDIT: it might actually be every EN Holostar I don't really keep up with them); Zentreya; CyYu; Filian; Rin, Juna, and Fuyo from IdolEN; and Phase's Saya and Remilia.

Pretty much every major player in the western market is involved except for Niji, that seems like a big fat L to me.

EDIT AGAIN: At least one former Prism Project talent in there as well, I didn't see Nagare Sara in there at first. Interesting, given the Sony angle to the Nijisanji stuff.

EDIT WITH BRACKETS POSTED BY DOKI'S MOD:

Day 1 [Bracket 1] Laimu vs. Kai Saikota, Oumiya Emma vs. Rin Penrose, Nana Asteria vs. Jurard T. Rexford, Fuyo Cloverfield vs. Snuffy

Day 1 [Bracket 2] Non Anon vs. Nia Suzune, Araka Luto vs. Cyyu, Juna Unagi vs. Banzoin Hakka, Filian vs. Remilia Nephys

Day 1 [Bracket 3] Sara Nagare vs. Josuiji Shinri, Dokibird vs. Axel Syrios, Octavio vs. Saya Sairroxs, Gavis Bettel vs. Himself

Last edited:

PemAloeKenzoku

Doki vs Axel couldn't have been a better matchup. Can't wait to hear the shittalk between them

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
dokilist.png

Here's the full list, there are a SHIT-TON of notables on there I did not see initially. Pretty much everyone is represented except for HoloEN girls and Niji. Doki also closed out the stream by saying she wants more cross-company collabs in EN, similar to how things are in Japan. Doki can't stop WINNING

Horo7618

No one in particular
Here's the full list, there are a SHIT-TON of notables on there I did not see initially. Pretty much everyone is represented except for HoloEN girls and Niji. Doki also closed out the stream by saying she wants more cross-company collabs in EN, similar to how things are in Japan. Doki can't stop WINNING
Some of the participants (Neuro and Merry are two I remember) are doing single exhibition matches rather than being in the tournament, and she didn't put a list of those on stream. That's why the model list has more people than the tournament bracket.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 69764

That's pretty amazing honestly. While I don't care for a few of them they're still bigger names in the twitch/indie scenes as well as a the StarsEN fellas. As such I'm beyond happy for her regardless and hope this whole thing is a huge success for her. Hell you could argue it's going to be regardless since she's already got sponsor support for it. Damn big move even just with that happening. It's also nice that they're willing to back her even more considering she already had them pushing her with an upcoming SupsCup and whatnot.

The only thing this has me curious about is I wonder if that means Cover is fine with her hanging out in collabs and such. I know the Stars guys are given more free reign, but previously it has all been PL/Alt account stuff I think? So it's interesting that this doesn't have to cut around that. Can't help but wonder if maybe she's being given leeway in the long run. Meandering thought is all.
Edit: Then again I guess the main collab I'm remembering was the HD2 one, which Holo has no perms for. So maybe I'm just retarded and forgot something.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's pretty amazing honestly. While I don't care for a few of them they're still bigger names in the twitch/indie scenes as well as a the StarsEN fellas. As such I'm beyond happy for her regardless and hope this whole thing is a huge success for her. Hell you could argue it's going to be regardless since she's already got sponsor support for it. Damn big move even just with that happening. It's also nice that they're willing to back her even more considering she already had them pushing her with an upcoming SupsCup and whatnot.

The only thing this has me curious about is I wonder if that means Cover is fine with her hanging out in collabs and such. I know the Stars guys are given more free reign, but previously it has all been PL/Alt account stuff I think? So it's interesting that this doesn't have to cut around that. Can't help but wonder if maybe she's being given leeway in the long run. Meandering thought is all.
Edit: Then again I guess the main collab I'm remembering was the HD2 one, which Holo has no perms for. So maybe I'm just retarded and forgot something.
It is the first Holo collab with Doki, and yeah the stars are less popular so they get more leeway.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Screenshot_2024-05-12-14-21-05-876_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg
Petra has now reached 500k subs!!!

Congratulations are in or-

Oh...
:naruhodo:

Seoleim

That estimated monthly earnings is really sad. It's impossible for anyone to survive on something like that unless you live at home with your parents. 57% view drop in a month also? That's brutal. NijiEN is now a side-job you do after you get back from your real job. How they have fallen.

Top Bottom