"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji L Collection

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Man, there are so many female visual signals here on this model, even down to the feminine closed-in knees stance. Is this the look that fujos really want in their male vtubers?
:cursedbae:what are the odds they reworked a female model to save money. Perhaps one of selens given the hair color.:cursedbae:
Rosemi must go down with the ship, God told me this in a schizophrenic haze so it must happen

:pippaworship:

I legit think one of the reason Rosemi seems to be staying is she is just happy where she is like she character loves her fans happy around 500k I assume Dizzy and her still talk behind the scenes so im sure shes at least aware of what it would be like in another company.

I want the best for the rose dork but maybe shes happy being average?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I legit think one of the reason Rosemi seems to be staying is she is just happy where she is like she character loves her fans happy around 500k I assume Dizzy and her still talk behind the scenes so im sure shes at least aware of what it would be like in another company.

I want the best for the rose dork but maybe shes happy being average?
It's really hard to speculate why Rosemi is staying with Niji without any information whatsoever. You might be right. Or she might fear the unknown and having to start over without Nijisanji's brand. Maybe she's worried about the backlash she'll get off the Nijisanji fangirls. She might feel like she has to work out her contract. Could be plenty of reasons besides Rosemi being happy with the state she's in now.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Every remaining Niji, male and female, EN and JP, stays because they hope to one day be Mrs Tazumi.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's really hard to speculate why Rosemi is staying with Niji without any information whatsoever. You might be right. Or she might fear the unknown and having to start over without Nijisanji's brand. Maybe she's worried about the backlash she'll get off the Nijisanji fangirls. She might feel like she has to work out her contract. Could be plenty of reasons besides Rosemi being happy with the state she's in now.
There can be worse situations. It's entirely possible to be in a bad situation and keep it to avoid a worse one. Or she doesn't want to take the risk/isn't confident enough otherwise. She might also not be wrong.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It would be really funny if that happened and then Idol started to slowly implode. Imagine the mental damage Lisa and Rosemi would take from that.
Yeah, if it started to slowly implode. Imagine that.
It's really hard to speculate why Rosemi is staying with Niji without any information whatsoever.
It's hard to speculate why anyone is staying, aside from the three stooges, who have nowhere else to go.

closedblas

Someone write up a more detailed Tekken arc greentext for Fraudsemi Chokesalot. The stuff about hiding her main etc is funny as fuck.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's hard to speculate why anyone is staying, aside from the three stooges, who have nowhere else to go.
Not really. Money, branding, hopeless optimism. Plus, we already know the company plays favorites, so some are likely just straight-up treated better than others.

Limkin

Not really. Money, branding, hopeless optimism. Plus, we already know the company plays favorites, so some are likely just straight-up treated better than others.
If even Elira had to wait for one of her outfits for more than a year because it got stuck in production chain somewhere at management level, then treating people who aren't favorites to the point of suicide is a lot less surprising. Kind of mild actually

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Why are we anti-ing rosemi now? Is she evil by osmosis?
SEAnigs get triggered by Pink Women. The vibrant color triggers their schizophrenia.
Biggest Rosemi L in like, EVER.

Doki was on the team with LazyMattman (aka Clickbait Northernlion)? No wonder she won, Mattman rigged it all from the beginning with his D6 and Spindown dice plays.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
SEAnigs get triggered by Pink Women. The vibrant color triggers their schizophrenia.

Doki was on the team with LazyMattman (aka Clickbait Northernlion)? No wonder she won, Mattman rigged it all from the beginning with his D6 and Spindown dice plays.
to be absolutely honest, doki got bodied all tournament long, i think she won 2 colective matches in the round robin and in the final bracket she lost every single set...
until the finals where she went full brain empty and won against eskay, surprising absolutely everyone, the set she won did actually impact the team because so far, the coach had to bail them out every time. if Slime hadn't choked, it would've been a sweep and Matt nor the brawlpro had to step in.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Horo7618

No one in particular
to be absolutely honest, doki got bodied all tournament long, i think she won 2 colective matches in the round robin and in the final bracket she lost every single set...
until the finals where she went full brain empty and won against eskay, surprising absolutely everyone, the set she won did actually impact the team because so far, the coach had to bail them out every time. if Slime hadn't choked, it would've been a sweep and Matt nor the brawlpro had to step in.
It was good to see, because in a lot of her previous tournaments in Apex etc she's tended to fall apart as the stakes got higher rather than improving. Hopefully she can learn from this one....

Xuhle

New wave incoming (?)

Well we're getting the acting unit. Or at least play more into the keyfabe, that will be dropped a week in. At minimum it should be 3 from what the audition app has for the acting unit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New wave incoming (?)

If someone said to me, "Restless Rain, what do you think the gates to Hell would look like?" I would have given them this image.

Fitting.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
There was a fairly convincing rrat that the heartfelt message that got Dizzy to come back to streaming after the Tsunderia shitshow was from Rosemi. I'd like to believe it, at least. Here's the rrat, decide for yourself.
This was way before the nijien shit went down though.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Looks like they bought an off the shelf asset and did some minor edits and a contrast change.

Archive

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Looks like they bought an off the shelf asset and did some minor edits and a contrast change.
I realize this is Nijisanji so folks need their regular dose of hate, but.... isn't that what stock assets are for?

Bronze

This was way before the nijien shit went down though.
I don't think she can blame Dizzy as the offer looked far better back then and she became pretty succesful there. Staying at Tsunderia probably wouldn't have benefited her more either.

VSoyBoy

What do you think stock footage is for? It's not just for YouTubers to use with the watermark still on it.

lolwatagain

I realize this is Nijisanji so folks need their regular dose of hate, but.... isn't that what stock assets are for?
Yes. Especially for small promos for this.

But considering Kurosanji's previous efforts, it's unlikely that this is the limit of what they've used stock assets for. Gotta see how much effort was placed into everything else and if it's more than the bare minimum to reduce expenses.

Top Bottom