"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I realize this is Nijisanji so folks need their regular dose of hate, but.... isn't that what stock assets are for?
I don't know, for an industry that uses so much art, and for being the second-largest corpo, was it really that hard to commission someone to draw some teaser art? I bet Hololive doesn't use stock art, even for teaser stuff.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't know, for an industry that uses so much art, and for being the second-largest corpo, was it really that hard to commission someone to draw some teaser art? I bet Hololive doesn't use stock art, even for teaser stuff.
LOL.....

VSoyBoy

Would the quality have significantly improved if they got an artist to do it? Would the reception have changed? This seems like /r/kurosanji level outrage.
I don't remember previous teaser images but I seem to remember them being similarly "low key".

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You could have a point with the Teaser stuff but there where moments where they use it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is a teaser of a teaser. If feel like this is just splitting hairs, at this point.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

fortnitesmasherX

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

closedblas

Mint Fantomu mentions that she didn't receive gifts from her fans sent to her company despite receiving letters. Now that's a solid L.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mint Fantomu mentions that she didn't receive gifts from her fans sent to her company despite receiving letters. Now that's a solid L.
The yacht needs to be raided to get back what is rightfully hers.
:sinktheyacht::PomuAngry::sinktheyacht:

niggaphil

At This point I think the fans should start a gayops where they deliver condoms and fertiliser pills to their oshi, so Riku could take it all. It would be god damn funny

Operation: Fertilise the KuroEN with gifts :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lord Riku has a throne made of playbuttons, shitty merch and fan gifts from whence he whips the livers to work them harder for their 2%.

nitsuj293

I wonder who in the new wave will get fired and slandered.

Xuhle

Yes.

Though really its going to be Scarle cause she already has done the most hence thing of liking kurosanji.

VSoyBoy

That's the silver lining for Nijisanji. By having them jump off pre-debut they get rid off the "difficult" personalities before they can have opinions during work hours.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

it seems to be him lmao

apology vid was 3 months ago
his yt page is entirely BFE, some RPs are about abuse (and his most popular videos too, women)

and for Tenma Maemi of Phase Connect

Seems like there is a chance that one of NijiEN's newest waves has a controversial retard, a reddit post alleges that Ryoma Barrenworth is "NightTime Audios", a BFE ASMR channel, the voice seems to match to me too

Here is an archive of his linktree
https://linktr.ee/nighttimeaudios https://archive.ph/Ljzmw
He had a twitter, an instagram, a discord and two youtube channels listed, all of them are deleted besides his ASMR channel, the other yt channel was a gaming one

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Seems like there is a chance that one of NijiEN's newest waves has a controversial retard, a reddit post alleges that Ryoma Barrenworth is "NightTime Audios", a BFE ASMR channel, the voice seems to match to me too

He had a twitter, an instagram, a discord and two youtube channels listed, all of them are deleted besides his ASMR channel, the other yt channel was a gaming one
Yab before debut? Now that's a new L for Niji.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Low-budget Vox.

ntavox.jpg

Dunno man, i think this guy will fit right in with the likes of Vox, Luca and Aster.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sure thing, harass her until she gets poached by the jew too, second time's the charm isn't it?
So what you're saying is I should send her daily messages about joining Idol to reverse-psychology the situation?

Yes. Especially for small promos for this.

But considering Kurosanji's previous efforts, it's unlikely that this is the limit of what they've used stock assets for. Gotta see how much effort was placed into everything else and if it's more than the bare minimum to reduce expenses.
This is the most nothingburger of nothingburgers, people lift stock assets all the time for all kinds of projects. It's a problem when it's ill-fitting and/or actively impacts the quality of the overall product, but the piece they used served its purpose, so there's no harm done in working smarter (and cheaper!) instead of working harder.

I guarantee you if Holo, Phase etc. had used that image for something nobody would have even bothered checking.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Low-budget Vox.

ntavox.jpg

Dunno man, i think this guy will fit right in with the likes of Vox, Luca and Aster.

niji so inclusive they hire a dude with 2 dads :gloomiLaugh:

Top Bottom