"Stop with anymore requests of seeing real body pieces and go watch a twitch whore instead leave me the fuck alone you make me uncomfortable at this point"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji L Collection

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
SIX MORE WEEKS OF LEGS.
They dance on the beta theme if that helps.
The upside is that I don't phonepost often, so I'll survive. I did check out the beta though, it's a nice touch!

USS IOWA

Finana Ryugu has potentially been caught /here/ posting on this thread on /vt/
image.png

If real, she was dumb enough to post a picture of her own Twitter post, not cropping the "View Post Engagements" button which only appears as the Tweet Owner.
Finarnar.png

There has also been some extremely longwinded posts defending Finana in the thread, probably made by the same poster.
Dramatubers and Vtwitter accounts upon hearing Finana's greatest blunder. She will be mocked for all eternity.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm more bothered by the theme being blue than the legs, tbh.
Someday I'll have a proper AMOLED theme created. It's just a lot of fucking work with Xenforo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

If real, she was dumb enough to post a picture of her own Twitter post, not cropping the "View Post Engagements" button which only appears as the Tweet Owner.
Finarnar.png

There has also been some extremely longwinded posts defending Finana in the thread, probably made by the same poster.
To be fair, shopping screenshots so it looks like the poster was logged in so it looks like they're selfposting has been a classic trolling tactic for a while. People do it on /vp/ with Serebii Joe from time to time too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

image.png

Finarnar.png

finanaretard.png

Negzana

It just seems so stupid and obvious that I don't think it's real. But Finana is this stupid sooo.

VSoyBoy

In before soyboy damage control
What they said:
To be fair, shopping screenshots so it looks like the poster was logged in so it looks like they're selfposting has been a classic trolling tactic for a while. People do it on /vp/ with Serebii Joe from time to time too.
It just seems so stupid and obvious that I don't think it's real. But Finana is this stupid sooo.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
SIX MORE WEEKS OF LEGS.
They dance on the beta theme if that helps.
I don’t mind the legs but what the hell is up with the Biobreak theme.

Are we really that nostalgic for early 2000’s computer viruses?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Question does anyone have an archive of Millie's VT discord stream where her and a bunch of other anonymous talents roleplayed vt? I've always wanted to watch it

God's Strongest Dragoon

Question does anyone have an archive of Millie's VT discord stream where her and a bunch of other anonymous talents roleplayed vt? I've always wanted to watch it

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can we sacrifice Finana to Satan yet for wealth and a bountiful harvest. It's ok our Karma will be unmoved because those who are from Minnesota are not real people and Satan would just appreciate the show

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don’t mind the legs but what the hell is up with the Biobreak theme.

Are we really that nostalgic for early 2000’s computer viruses?
Only true schizoid KANGZ browse with the biobreak theme.

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
Taken while phone posting uploaded from PC

Edit: looked at the beta theme RQ to see them dance, that shits creepy AF thank you for your hard work

Attachments

• Shu leggys 0240523_17.jpg
    Shu leggys 0240523_17.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 71

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Nijisanji has gone too far this time. Ignoring the voices of terminally online people everywhere, two of their major talents have expressed support for the Jewish child murder machine by announcing their intent to buy some Happy Meals, effectively funding the bombing of several schools all on their own.
Disgusting! Even I can't excuse this.
View attachment 70406
Thankfully the real heroes in the comments are already fighting the good fight by reminding everybody that McDonalds is directly funding the mass executions of brown children.
I thought this was the Niji L thread not a W one

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I barely notice the legs, can someone tell me why

CaZWnWcx_o.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom