"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

Tubedude

New debut numbers are often better reflections of how previous waves were received and the overall health of the company/branch than anything for the wave itself. If the talents in the wave do well the boost from good waves prior can translate to quickly increased viewership for them, if they fumble it like most of Iluna did, they can kill the entire momentum of a branch.

Gonna be honest I felt the new debuts would have some higher views just from drama-vultures circling, but they're even lower than Krisis and TTT. Hope the new talents can achieve whatever it is they want to do by joining Niji. Wonder if they're going to collab with the earlier EN's or if they'll be more separated with rare collabs like how waves after Iluna seemed to do.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Klara was fine, I guess. Debut streams are overrehearsed and not a reflection of actual stream content yada yada but she seemed pleasant enough. If she really is a native English speaker then with that accent she has to be SEA of some sort. I might keep watching.

I didn't watch Twisty since I generally dislike loli characters or the male because Niji male lol but it sounds like they were fine too.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
For further Migo, Ryoma the new nijiEN dude is doing his 2.0 debut stream in around, 10 minute-ish or so.

Might be a good idea if you want to gauge how he is outside of his possibly scripted debut video.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Lol back to pre-homo numbers. It's funny to see how iluna had the best average despite being arguably the worst wave of them all.
Golden 20 buff. Just shows you how much NijiEN shat the bed.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gonna be honest I felt the new debuts would have some higher views just from drama-vultures circling, but they're even lower than Krisis and TTT. Hope the new talents can achieve whatever it is they want to do by joining Niji. Wonder if they're going to collab with the earlier EN's or if they'll be more separated with rare collabs like how waves after Iluna seemed to do.
I think Niji drama already burned out most people and now the huge dramafag crowds have gotten to the "grudgeful indifference" stage of online outrage. Nobody can maintain constant anger for 3 months, specially not with today's goldfish attention spans, the only people who care are those like us who wanna have a good laugh at Niji's expense.

The only people who will stick around are those who don't have anything better to do with their lives, at the end of the day not even the most righteous moralizer can keep themselves pissed off when life will keeps moving on without them.

VSoyBoy

For further Migo, Ryoma the new nijiEN dude is doing his 2.0 debut stream in around, 10 minute-ish or so.

Might be a good idea if you want to gauge how he is outside of his possibly scripted debut video.

I think even if he and NightTime sounded identical, after this stream I'd have a hard time believing they're the same person. He's a genuine BroTuber. Really comfortable and nice to listen to.
He also said he's PDT, i.e. most likely California.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bitch, I keep reading her name as Kiara and it's fucking me up.
Fortunately, after a few days this will no longer be a problem because nobody will be posting about her. :dokiSmug:

Limkin

- Is a cooking afficianado, some gourmet shit, her stuff looks like what you get at an upmarket maid café
A vtuber who knows how to cook is either a mother of two, wants to be a mother of five, or a whore.
/#/ is busy today.
I don't believe they weren't botted to hell and back. Illuna used to be the least popular with abysmally low viewership and Niji wants me to believe it was their most successfull debut?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't believe they weren't botted to hell and back. Illuna used to be the least popular with abysmally low viewership and Niji wants me to believe it was their most successfull debut?
Most definitely, especially when tribalism with Tempiss debuting around the same being so damn high and Nijinigs being drunk on their own farts because of luxiem.

niggaphil

Interesting collaboration, Kurosanji x NBA, what could possibly go wrong? :dokiSmug:

archive

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Interesting collaboration, Kurosanji x NBA, what could possibly go wrong? :dokiSmug:

"Níggеrsanji" has literally never been more real and true.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
/#/ is busy today.
1716608915686457.png
This looks like the least successful wave to an almost comically miserable degree.

The important context here the numbers don't convey is that when the other weaker-performing waves debuted, they were streaming to an audience who were earnestly interested in seeing what the new talents were about. Viewers went in with an open mind, and the debuts were an opportunity for the talents to impress. As a guess I'd say probably about half of the Denauth debut viewers were there either because they were wondering who was dumb enough to sign the contract, to nitpick the streams for anti-Niji social media cred, or just to satiate their non-committal curiosity because they know it's gonna be a talking point for a couple of days or so.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're 2views this time next month.

cazlg com

archive

Pretty sure there's a "shut up and dribble" joke you could fit in there somehow, I just don't know where exactly.

VSoyBoy

- Likes cars, clothes and exercise
This guy is a genuine fucking car autist. He's currently going in depth about tuning and rattling off Models talking about his favourite Cars, talking about Itashas and other cars he saw when he was in Japan.
Speaking of which, he said he was in Japan recently with Klara (maybe Twisty too), which is odd because I think all Gens before at most talked to each other in VC before debut, right?
Pretty sure there's a "shut up and dribble" joke you could fit in there somehow, I just don't know where exactly.
This one definitely fits.
b6b.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She's pretty noticeable, she's one of the degenerate in Nijisanji along with Gundo Mirei and Ange Katrina.

Rindou is also up there. I hope Ange and Rindou won't be next. As the OG's leave I am reminded of Gundou's prediction that Nijisanji is changing. In honor

degeneracy is dying in vtubing :irysisadork:

Limkin

Speaking of which, he said he was in Japan recently with Klara (maybe Twisty too), which is odd because I think all Gens before at most talked to each other in VC before debut, right?
For NijiEN - mostly yes. For NijiJP - Kotoka and Meloco met up before debuting. Another ball to them being VTA dodgers

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Someone makes a joke about the rules of the game and gets suspended for several months, then finally mercy-fired.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Look, I know NiggasanjiEN is known for retarded ESL names, but "Barrenwort" is like especially stupid

That sounds like the kind of thing a very upset British brewer would say when they find out all of their barley has gone bad halfway through fermentation

"Bollocks! My wort has gone barren!" :yagoocry:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Rindou is also up there. I hope Ange and Rindou won't be next. As the OG's leave I am reminded of Gundou's prediction that Nijisanji is changing. In honor

degeneracy is dying in vtubing :irysisadork:

If Ange is on her way to the exit, the sanbaka will disintegrate (Inui Toko, Ange Katrina, Lize Helesta). I recalled from one of the old comments, those three have a pretty close bond on their early days, makes people though that they would graduate too if one of them are gone.

Don't really know what's their dynamic nowadays.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I always knew chinks had more similarities to nigs than they wanted to admit. Fucking chiggers.
Oh right, I forgot how big the NBA is in China which makes this collab have a bit more sense now.
Wait until they find out about what race commits the majority of violence against Asians.

archive

"Níggеrsanji" has literally never been more real and true.
Níggеrball.. ? Do ching-chong fujos even care about subhuman pavement apes and their ball? Wait, will the NBA be making the níggеrs do BL subplots now?

I guess they couldn't get that Hamas collab. That'd be more in line with the beliefs and ideology of the Nijisister. But both Basketball-Americans and Nijisisters do dribble frequently, so there's that.

Anyway, let's see how they manage to bungle this one. Somehow, their fanbase will be reminded of the Uygurs and we'll get more hysterics in the vein of how that Big Mac just bombed sandpeople.

Top Bottom