"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

Nijisanji L Collection

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rindou is also up there. I hope Ange and Rindou won't be next. As the OG's leave I am reminded of Gundou's prediction that Nijisanji is changing. In honor

degeneracy is dying in vtubing :irysisadork:

Such a shame too because from what I've watched, SKB was peak :holohag: content

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What kind of collab is it? All jokes aside, this might be the biggest collab to happen in the industry.

Edit: looks like its purely a merch sale collab. I hate to say it but this is a huge dub for niji.

niggaphil

What kind of collab is it? All jokes aside, this might be the biggest collab to happen in the industry.

Edit: looks like its purely a merch sale collab. I hate to say it but this is a huge dub for niji.
Wait till the merch is out, then we could judge it is a W or L for Kurosanji.

The merch could be lazily design by putting Kurosanji logo on the fucking nba t shirt, or some cheap quality of acrilic stand that asked for 100 dollars.

Besides that, Kurosanji has low quality control on collab merch, so i wont be surprised when people receive the preorder nba merch with empty box :dokiSmug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wait till the merch is out, then we could judge it is a W or L for Kurosanji.

The merch could be lazily design by putting Kurosanji logo on the fucking nba t shirt, or some cheap quality of acrilic stand that asked for 100 dollars.

Besides that, Kurosanji has low quality control on collab merch, so i wont be surprised when people receive the preorder nba merch with empty box :dokiSmug:
Damn, you're right. Sorry, the sister in me took over when i saw NBA.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Overall thoughts:

Solid batch, cool models, seemingly competent and interesting personalities. I guess it might be a symptom of having some more time before the debut because of what happened, but the Debuts were all really high quality and really creative. They all seem motivated to somehow make this work.
I think in better circumstances this gen might have been really well liked and celebrated.
I'll never forgive Niji for hiring good streamers and tainting them with the Niji brand.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Luka Doncic is a God, what a clutch scorer. Wolves still in this cos their defense is top notch. Still, Mavs are making them pay for their small mistakes. Playoffs are a bitch especially to teams that can't exploit their matchups. Wonder what the Wolves would do next game as they're heading to Dallas for the next two games. If they lose just one more game then it's basically over for them. Whoever wins in the West will win the championship cos Boston is taking it too easy and that kind of mentality will kill them.

Mavs in 5.

VSoyBoy

Everybody's been crying recently.

Just stumbled into a Twitter space by U-San, they're wrapping up already and it seems like I missed the important part but tears are still flowing. Hope an archive turns up.
In the couple of minutes I've been in U-San has been typically uplifting, saying support your Oshii no matter what, forget about the past, focus on the future, leave the drama behind and remember the human behind the avatar.

Edit: Finished. They say there's something big cooking for next month, lots of people involved. Nothing about the main topic and the reason for them crying was said past the point I joined so here's hoping for an archive.

Just to add some context since the original tweet is gone: The Title was something along the lines of "Talking about my past and things that happened to me".
Person on reddit is saying it was a mix of personal and work things.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PemAloeKenzoku

Please escape Vivi, you deserve better

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

In case anyone wants more fuel for the clique rrat outside of EN wide events and TTT anniversary she hasn't collabed with anyone in Niji other than Kunai in 3 months, at least on her channel. Meanwhile Claude is frequently in collabs with other Niji's.

It's not like she's totally isolated though cause she still collabs with a lot of indies and even called into Rie's bday stream the other day.

Bug Eater

Add it to the list of Rosemi stuff
:rikutazumi::gun:

It's pretty weird that Rosemi is literally the only member missing from the first 5 waves, I'm sure there's a good reason though! :gunpeko:

Sucks for Vivi too but she shouldn't take it personally, they only picked Claude because he is ex-Hanamori like Elira/Shu/Uki.

Last edited:

Tubedude

It's pretty weird that Rosemi is literally the only member missing from the first 6 waves, I'm sure there's a good reason though! :gunpeko:

Sucks for Vivi too but she shouldn't take it personally, they only picked Claude because he is ex-Hanamori like Elira/Shu/Uki.
Rosemi might be on her way out the door, kinda like how Pomu was for the last few months?

Bronze

Rosemi might be on her way out the door, kinda like how Pomu was for the last few months?
Could always be a reason, but she has to be around until july because she's shown as part of the concert

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In case anyone wants more fuel for the clique rrat outside of EN wide events and TTT anniversary she hasn't collabed with anyone in Niji other than Kunai in 3 months, at least on her channel. Meanwhile Claude is frequently in collabs with other Niji's.

It's not like she's totally isolated though cause she still collabs with a lot of indies and even called into Rie's bday stream the other day.
I can't see Victoria or Kunai staying past their initial contract period. There is no way this shit is worth it for them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Add it to the list of Rosemi stuff
:rikutazumi::gun:

>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
>at least the next 3D debut is Millie, the fat fuck flip directly involved in the shitshow that nuked your channel, surely she'll take your record for worst 3D debut
>Millie's 3D debut has about the same CCV but she earns way more superchats than your 3D debut
>Doki gets invited to a Tekken Tournament
>she wins a set by knowing barely 5 moves, her team comes in 1st, and even Bandai Namco congratulate her
>now everyone is making fun of your shit performance at a Tekken Tournament while the FPSBird accomplishes another one of your dreams
>your sub count is down to 476k, which is mid-July 2023 performance, and shows no signs of growing, only slowly dying
>Nijisanji gets a collab with the NBA, one of the biggest containment breaking moments in vtubing, surely this will breath new life into your channel
>you're the only one out of the first 5 NijiEN gens not included despite having a Lebron James toy on your desk for years
>they even put the random guy from the weakest gen, TTT, over you because he's Elira's hanamori nepohire friend

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Limkin

I can't see Victoria or Kunai staying past their initial contract period. There is no way this shit is worth it for them.
inb4 2 years long contract with another year of non compete because she never read the papers and only joined to be together with her oshis
At least her oshi has a solution how to deal with this (don't actually do that, post the discord chats instead)

UberSoldat

Could always be a reason, but she has to be around until july because she's shown as part of the concert

Can't trust these anymore considering Selen

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Unless they just shut down EN soon the future of NijiEN is going to be revolving door for the majority. Stay for a couple years to build up a fanbase, don't invest too much into your time there, and then dip. The taboo of PL/reincarnation talk is completely dead for Niji, even if you didn't care about someone you'll still learn who they reincarnated as.
inb4 2 years long contract with another year of non compete because she never read the papers and only joined to be together with her oshis
At least her oshi has a solution how to deal with this (don't actually do that, post the discord chats instead)
I thought a recent contract was leaked and it stated 2 years?

Top Bottom