"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
If Niji's EN managers could speak EN and actually followed what's going on with the former Nijis, someone, somewhere, would be getting fired right about now.

Alas, they're probably busy studying for their finals and visiting pachinko parlors and at any rate, their English stops at Watashi No Eigo.
So much for Riku vowing to make any changes to the branch. All the recent merch and new pricey sponsoships carry the same faces along with the hanamori nepohires. You're telling me Vivi (the one most popular in her gen) got skipped for "we can just ask"? That once AGAIN Aia is somehow skipped along with Scarle and the recent 2.0 Trap for Maria and Ren? Even the people under their sponsorship tweets are starting to talk shit, because it is the same exact people. Joining Kurosanji feels like a fucking MLM scheme at this point.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Niji's EN managers could speak EN and actually followed what's going on with the former Nijis, someone, somewhere, would be getting fired right about now.

Alas, they're probably busy studying for their finals and visiting pachinko parlors and at any rate, their English stops at Watashi No Eigo.
I like/want to think they're so arrogant that they didnt even fire the most retarded intern out of spite for that purple bpd hoe
It would just be funnier if they seemingly just close their eyes at any outside shit while having the chink interns setup bilibili accounts in the background

Limkin

Nepohire works in the first couple gens if you are extremely unsure how well everything will work out, and just want to be sure this people get along. When you are clocking at 50 people it's bs, there is enough streamers to go around where you can pick and choose who to interact with. It also means you are admitting your scouting skills suck.
And it should never become not just nepohire, but also blatant favoritism. Like, literally no one in japanese office ever looked at the graphs and noticed "hey, why are we always giving collabs and events to the same 10 people? are they that good? let's look into it"?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

Their power is slowly fading away, the fujos must've stopped fantasizing about being between them
I don't think they ever had this fantazies, it was always more about who of the guys is being there

RiverBear

THE LEGS... THEY ARE TRANSPARENT...
If you ever opened this thread on your phone, those legs block like 95% of the screen.
If anything, thank god the legs are transparent now

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
AND THE L'S KEEP COMING, AND THEY DONT STOP COMING, AND THEY DONT STOP COMING

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

For context, this was supposedly the 4th member of Krisis and allegedly leaked their designs to 4chan after he quit over pre-debut bullshit.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bro arvung or whatever the fuck your name is, you're kinda late to the scavenger feast, there's no meat left on this carcass.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bro arvung or whatever the fuck your name is, you're kinda late to the scavenger feast, there's no meat left on this carcass.
He a flip sadly so scavenging in kind of in his blood

Also who the fuck removed the leg perms

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He a flip sadly so scavenging in kind of in his blood

Also who the fuck removed the leg perms
Leg perms? They're still there for me, just go on fuckingYT's sexually charged afterparty theme.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Leg perms? They're still there for me, just go on fuckingYT's sexually charged afterparty theme.
oh

mine is one second away from being ghost legs but its fine i guess

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It's always amusing when worlds collide and a Nijisister gets roasted in the process

:whatastory:

(Obama is an FGC old head/personality and a good friend of Vivi)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's always amusing when worlds collide and a Nijisister gets roasted in the process

:whatastory:

(Obama is an FGC old head/personality and a good friend of Vivi)

Eh. That io person is dumb but I don't like this weird attitude people have where the only reason they can fathom that someone would want to interact with someone else is because they actually want to screw them. Imagine if you took a package to the post office and started talking to the lady at the counter and someone from the other side of the room just shouted "DUDE, SHE'S NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU."

Not-Username

Eh. That io person is dumb but I don't like this weird attitude people have where the only reason they can fathom that someone would want to interact with someone else is because they actually want to screw them. Imagine if you took a package to the post office and started talking to the lady at the counter and someone from the other side of the room just shouted "DUDE, SHE'S NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU."
Talking about a corpo this is obviously a meme joke....

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Would love to see Vivi lawyer up (and if possible) graduate by unilaterally terminating her contract with Niji and using her graduation stream to tell her viewers to follow her PL account as an indie. If Niji doesn't care about her why should she care about them?

Top Bottom