"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Doki has no reason to start a corp and stands to gain alot from offering herself to a high tier talent agency more than becoming a full entrepreneur
She should just join Mythic or some other normie streamer group, as it stands I don't think she would ever be able to act out a character again, doki is just doki now and nobody will respect any mask you put on her.
Double post.

Going back in time because i was not a vtuber fan in 2021.

I have seen talks on twitter about this "branch(?)" Called yumenographia that died pretty quickly. From my understanding, it was some kind of hostess club in virtual space with talents from the company. Anycolor decided to close it down after it was decided the project was a flop.

Now, i see people talking about its closing because of shareholders thinking it was too sensitive and could end up with talents meeting the clients IRL. I see far more controversial takes implying the biggest spenders were anycolor staff themselves. I found this thread on warosu with screenshots implying an employee at the time leaked an email explaining why they closed down.

As i said earlier, i dont know shit about this story as i wasnt a vtuber fan at the time. Does anyone have some good knowledge on what happened with this project?
Scuddle probably knew more than anyone here, if you can summon him from beyond the grave then maybe you'd get some answers.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ah yes, mumei is totally gonna leave her successful, cushy job at Holo where she gets to finish her college degree and idle for weeks at a time without repercussion just so she can go on a sketchy venture with her friend where there's no guarantee of success.
So you don't understand what "i.e." stand for? smh

Doki is obviously ambitious. She literallty need to be ambitious workaholic to survive. And to enable all her projects, she need multiple support staff, that she have to pay for. For now, she's skirting on friendly favors, but this is unsustainabe. And employing people full-time on her own is also hardly sustainable, becasue she need US/CA people who cost a lot. She can outsource networking and project management to SEA, but not dealing with shipping and customs and finances. Which leaves part-time freelancers, who might be do well for smaller indies (still shit ton of bad actors there), but with Doki's ambitions it bound be very inefficient (hello niji 3-day response time all over again). So yeah, if you're big and ambitious - there is no other choice but to bundle up multiple big streamers together with one management team, who will be full time dedicated to this small group of streamers, all in one work chat and privy to everything's going on. Where you can easily replace some unsatisfactory manager without crashing and delaying whole project because someone got pissed about something.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So yeah, if you're big and ambitious - there is no other choice but to bundle up multiple big streamers together with one management team
Or you know.... she can keep doing what she is doing right now. I know its crazy right?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Doki is obviously ambitious. She literallty need to be ambitious workaholic to survive. And to enable all her projects, she need multiple support staff, that she have to pay for. For now, she's skirting on friendly favors, but this is unsustainabe. And employing people full-time on her own is also hardly sustainable, becasue she need US/CA people who cost a lot. She can outsource networking and project management to SEA, but not dealing with shipping and customs and finances. Which leaves part-time freelancers, who might be do well for smaller indies (still shit ton of bad actors there), but with Doki's ambitions it bound be very inefficient (hello niji 3-day response time all over again). So yeah, if you're big and ambitious - there is no other choice but to bundle up multiple big streamers together with one management team, who will be full time dedicated to this small group of streamers, all in one work chat and privy to everything's going on. Where you can easily replace some unsatisfactory manager without crashing and delaying whole project because someone got pissed about something.
Plenty of big creators have large support teams with editors, social media managers, script writers and creative leads. None of these people need to make agencies to make that work. Imo you're just projecting what you WANT doki to do because your Niji hate boner requires her to upstage Niji at their own game for you to feel like she won.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She literally demonstrated with wrestletuber that she can simply use her seemingly fantastic behind the scenes team to organize pretty much anything she wanted to at this point.

I know some people are going to scoff because it was just the Homos but even Hololive got into her event at the last second, she has shown she can do this shit and more people will take her seriously on the fact that can do what she wanted to without Niji or possibly a corpo

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Doki’s ambitious but it looks like she prefers hands on projects and finding ways to give back to the VTubing community and all fans. I don’t sense any drive to form a clique (Vdere style would be nice) nor do I think she intends to build a company when she already has her hands full packing merch.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Plenty of big creators have large support teams with editors, social media managers, script writers and creative leads. None of these people need to make agencies to make that work. Imo you're just projecting what you WANT doki to do because your Niji hate boner requires her to upstage Niji at their own game for you to feel like she won.
Yeah, but Doki is not that big yet, she's not some normie 5M channel. Maybe never will be. Do you see other doki-sized creators pumping out as many projects? Tournaments, regular animations, art contests and i can't even imagine how much else she have in plans and works. It works for now, but don't believe she can balance it out as sole creator, not working (and shipping!) out of canada.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
She literally demonstrated with wrestletuber that she can simply use her seemingly fantastic behind the scenes team to organize pretty much anything she wanted to at this point.

I know some people are going to scoff because it was just the Homos but even Hololive got into her event at the last second, she has shown she can do this shit and more people will take her seriously on the fact that can do what she wanted to without Niji or possibly a corpo
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Yeah it was just the Homos
I think everyone noticed by Now that COVER always sends Homos<ID<EN<JP in that order to collabs with indies/other corpos that arent big in Japan
But i gotta respect that Doki at least got almost every single EN Homo to participate in her event

VSoyBoy

You still seem to somehow think like this wouldn't be prohibitively expensive.
I WOULD be prohibitively expensive and any way of making it not prohibitively expensive would make it shit like all the other failed corpos.

Limkin

As i said earlier, i dont know shit about this story as i wasnt a vtuber fan at the time. Does anyone have some good knowledge on what happened with this project?
The general sentiment while it was operational, was that Nijisanji livers were using it as a therapy and were spending very big amounts of money, thinking that it's ok to talk about work related issues since they are both company employees. The issue was - no one else was spending any, so the project was deemed a failure and closed. However it mostly came from a combination of - no one knew what yumenographia is, it was somehow quite profitable because Niji didn't close it after half a year, and livers talked about it a lot and were unhappy with it's closure. No actual sources someone could link to, as it mostly relied on a bunch of people who could speak japanese retelling what they've read or heard from people living there. Which is like, 99% of info you could find on Niji before they opened EN branch
I had no idea it was a thing until Ange streamed her visiting it, which is somewhat telling of how little Niji advertised it
It's more of a promo video for advertisement though. You can see why it wouldn't really attract anyone else or make money, the quality is shit and host clubs make money by selling overly expensive drinks, but afaik they simply charged for time spent

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You still seem to somehow think like this wouldn't be prohibitively expensive.
I WOULD be prohibitively expensive and any way of making it not prohibitively expensive would make it shit like all the other failed corpos.
What exactly is "prohibitive" expense in that? I can see it growing naturally. She hired two people already (tweeted a hour ago). Then one day she getting her team to help someone with merch and contacts becasue they have some free capacity, then some more - boom, you're effectively a talent agency itsef, might as well formalize some deals. I've seen people growing business and merging like that, who said that vtubers are principally different and can't do the same?

VSoyBoy

What exactly is "prohibitive" expense in that? I can see it growing naturally. She hired two people already (tweeted a hour ago). Then one day she getting her team to help someone with merch and contacts becasue they have some free capacity, then some more - boom, you're effectively a talent agency itsef, might as well formalize some deals. I've seen people growing business and merging like that, who said that vtubers are principally different and can't do the same?
d6d.jpg
Who is paying the CEO's salary? Nobody is going to be CEO of a talent agency for 40k a year. She would need extensive legal council, even for just starting the company. Depending on how many talents she wants to take on she'd need an HR person, a dedicated sales person and full time managers NOT on a contractor basis which means paying for benefits and insurance for all those employees.

And ignoring all that we're still stuck on the why. Because she doesn't stand to make a lot of money out of such an endeavour even if she can stem the cost.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Bruh have you ever tried creating a company in your state? or at least read up on what is the requirements to create one?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Cross-posting @sbm 's post from the test forum, as the test forum will be wiped after 10 June 2024.

FalseEyed had most of the Anycolor Cease and Desist [to Raziel Warmonic, Luca Kaneshiro's ex-mod] on his video today. I kept seeing screenshots so I begrudgingly watched the vid to screenshot and assemble the entirety of the document as revealed:

The funniest part to me is where they admit "Internal Whistleblowing Policy for Livers" has only existed since April 12, 2024.

Our firm represents ANYCOLOR, Inc. ("ANYCOLOR" / "our client"). We are instructed in relation to activities carried out by you which have caused distress and damage to reputation to ANYCOLOR and individuals ANYCOLOR manages, including but not limited to the publishing of a 58-page document publishing and promulgating falsehoods against ANYCOLOR and its Tubers, and similar falsehoods spread through social media accounts you operate, in breach of our client's rights and of the terms of the confidentiality agreement entered into between you and our our client.

The purpose of this letter:

Given this regretful situation, our client considers that it has no option but to instruct us to write to you seeking these activities cease. Our client trusts that this letter will be received in the spirit in which it is intended, as a reasonable request to end these activities. This demand is to ensure that the public is not misled by the publication of misinformation, in the protection of its Tubers who are attacked and damaged thereby, and in the protection of its own reputation as a reputable organization. Please therefore consider this letter as a reasonable demand that you cease and desist in these unlawful activities which are particularized further below.

Improper and unlawful actions:

As you are aware, ANYCOLOR owns and operates a Tuber business involving live streaming, merchandise sales, digital products, and promotional services. ANYCOLOR has a recognized reputation in the industry, managing numerous livers and VTubers. ANYCOLOR takes pride in the care and attention it provides to its business and its clients, including to the Tubers who operate on ANYCOLOR's platforms. ANYCOLOR's positive reputation and good name are no small part of its success.

Our client became aware of a 58-page document posted online on or about March 29, 2024, under an account that you maintain as an online persona, Raziel Warmonic, (your "Document"). The document was published at the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/11LCSDbKkquh4|2cJGp5X6QEVzERw8NbwqdCxLbSn5Q/edit?pli=1 but was removed by Google within a day for violating its Terms of Service. It remains accessible however, to a significant audience at the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tDhGYbcQWnuqBaRTscvcq524pv0BikGa/view?pli=1. As was inevitable, it has also been republished, including in video summary form, at https://youtu.ben-popv8s8c4.

Your Document purports to depict events between you and a Tuber managed by ANYCOLOR, known as Luca Kaneshiro. We understand that many of the references you make in connection with Luca Kaneshiro are false or misleading, while simultaneously you assert false and serious accusations about ANYCOLOR's business practices and management which are significantly likely to mislead readers about the true position at ANYCOLOR causing serious harm to its reputation.

Among the many false statements are serious accusations erroneously asserting unprofessionalism, mismanagement, and neglect, including but not limited to the following:
  1. that ANYCOLOR's management of a VTuber was "non-existent" and that ANYCOLOR provided zero support or PR training for its Tubers;
  2. that ANYCOLOR refused to take any action when multiple women came forward concerning alleged harassment by another liver: and
  3. that ANYCOLOR has previously tried to suppress the "stories" you have propagated in your Document.
The true position is:
  1. that ANYCOLOR takes great care to provide support and training to the Tubers, including providing compliance training programs and covering and explaining the laws and rules which Tubers must follow;
  2. that ANYCOLOR takes its responsibility towards employees and those it manages seriously. It reacts appropriately to any allegations of misconduct brought to its attention, including via personal consultations with its Human Resources and/or Legal representatives and, since April 12, 2024, through its "Internal Whistleblowing Policy for Livers"; and
  3. that ANYCOLOR has not taken steps to suppress the accusations asserted in your document, and nor would it, save by way of this proper channel seeking to prevent the public from being misled by the propagation of damaging misinformation being put into the public domain via your Document.
You are likely aware that these falsehoods are damaging to ANYCOLOR and those referred to - not least evidenced by the fact that you seek to make your accusations under the cover of anonymity via a fabricated identity presumably to seek to avoid liability. Those statements have the significant propensity to harm ANYCOLOR's ability to operate its business, retain and accept future clients, and protect its proprietary information such as its contractual terms by your unauthorized references to and publication of them.

In sum, your Document appears purposefully designed to garner online attention with false and defamatory statements based on no information, or upon distortions and misrepresentations, and for which there can be no justification or possible public interest.

What our client seeks

In light of the extent to which your Document has been circulating online and entirely expectedly has been republished and its false accusations repeated, it will lead to potentially significant damage to our client's reputation. We reserve our client's rights in this regard but in the meantime, our client believes that it has had no option other than to engage counsel to seek an end to this conduct and to protect itself, its staff, and its business and reputation.

Accordingly, we require that you forthwith cease publishing these or any similar false and defamatory statements concerning ANYCOLOR and its business or from discussing company business in breach of your contractual provisions. As you expressly agreed in Article 6(2) of the Confidentiality Agreement you signed with us, if you violate or are likely to violate that Agreement by disclosing Confidential Information, ANYCOLOR has the right to demand that you cease such violation, and you shall comply with that demand. This demand constitutes that reasonable request - contractually provided for.

Now that we have been retained as counsel, you should now please direct any and all further communications relating to this matter to the undersigned, and not directly to our client, and you should please not contact our client or its representatives, nor any of our client's Tubers directly about this matter as that may be considered an instance of harassment against them. Given the serious nature of this matter, you may wish to take independent legal advice. If you have attorneys instructed, please forward this letter to them and let us know the name and contact details of those attorneys to facilitate communication with them directly. For the avoidance of doubt, we acknowledge that you are entitled to discuss this matter with a legal representative for the purpose of seeking legal advice.

You should note for completeness, that this is not a complete recitation of our client's rights and that we reserve its rights in their entirety and that if you choose not to resolve this matter sensibly and cooperatively in the manner set forth in this letter, our client will be forced to consider alternate legal recourse. However, we trust that this letter will be received in the spirit in which it is intended, to seek to end this unnecessary attack on our client and for the parties to go their separate ways in a dignified manner.

Sincerely,

Also:
The funniest part to me is where they admit "Internal Whistleblowing Policy for Livers" has only existed since April 12, 2024.

In a Sustainability Report published 2023-09-05, Anycolor claimed to have one whistleblowing case:
Turning the attention toward the resident "corpo to bully for being too corpo aka Nijisanji/Ninjisanji/Niggasanji/etc", ANYCOLOR released a new "statement" regarding sustainability or something like that on their homepage under "Sustainability" tab

The thing I noticed (and pointed out by the resident holosimp vietnam retard that Pippa is still following, Kris the Holosimp) is that one of tables within the sustainability report mentioned about a particular case
View attachment 43745

Maybe it's the one involving the leak of that EN male debut? Or maybe it's something completely different?

So they can't remember their own policies, or had a policy but never thought to apply it to livers, or never thought to apply it to EN. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's not been a real session on this forum if I haven't read one completely retarded post by MerelyTourist.

Limkin

FalseEyed had most of the Anycolor Cease and Desist [to Raziel Warmonic, Luca Kaneshiro's ex-mod] on his video today. I kept seeing screenshots so I begrudgingly watched the vid to screenshot and assemble the entirety of the document as revealed:
1. At the very start they say she signed up some sort of "confidentiality agreement" between her and "client", and later on also add that she is "discussing company business in breach of your contractual provisions". So wait a second, she wasn't just a literal nobody chat moderator, she was officially employed by Nijisanji? Because their client is Nijisanji, they are not speaking on behalf of Luca. He did commission her and later tried to commit tax evasion by treating this as her being employed by him, but not only he was breaking rules in the first place, there was never any contract at all. Unless being a moderator is a paid position at Nijisanji and they let you into the same chats as talents, in which case where I sign up
2. Their attempts at denying her claims are only propagating them. Their idea of "support to vtubers" is compliance training and explaining rules and laws (which is the same thing). They literally admit in a legal document that the extent of their support to their employees is teaching them to shut up and follow orders
They didn't deny that they didn't take any actions related to harassment, only that they treat it seriously and they talk to HR and legal department about it
She claims Niji tried to shut her up before publishing the document, yet they only deny trying to remove the document itself. So, should we assume they did try to silence her?
3. "Protect proprietary information such as contractual terms" - they do realize they just admitted what she said about the contract is true? "Spreading falsehood" and "protecting information" are two very different things
Overall the only thing this document has achieved is giving way more credibility to her words than before :kroniibitchclap:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Overall the only thing this document has achieved is giving way more credibility to her words than before
Biggest twist of 2024 - Raziel isnt a schizo whore

RiverBear

Double post.

Going back in time because i was not a vtuber fan in 2021.

I have seen talks on twitter about this "branch(?)" Called yumenographia that died pretty quickly. From my understanding, it was some kind of hostess club in virtual space with talents from the company. Anycolor decided to close it down after it was decided the project was a flop.

Now, i see people talking about its closing because of shareholders thinking it was too sensitive and could end up with talents meeting the clients IRL. I see far more controversial takes implying the biggest spenders were anycolor staff themselves. I found this thread on warosu with screenshots implying an employee at the time leaked an email explaining why they closed down.

IiRC it was basically a side project by Anycolor/Nijisanji kind of like a hostess club but Vtuber, wherein a viewer gets special 1 on 1 time with a Vtuber they want.

The project was fine for the most part - not that big but not bleeding money, so it went on for about a year or 2

I think it was about the time when Nijisanji started making moves on becoming a publicly traded company that they scrapped Yumenographia - something along the lines of the project no longer being what they envisioned to be a part of the future of the company and I seem to recall something about not wanting to have something that could ruin the public image of the company (since hostess = sex)

so yeah: TL;DR Small side project, could have been left alone. Scrapped when Niji started trading publicly to save public perception.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bruh have you ever tried creating a company in your state? or at least read up on what is the requirements to create one?
He's a ruski please understand.

Top Bottom