"Omg you are so responsible hooooly shit~ I think I committed tax fraud last year."Kaneko Lumi

Nijisanji L Collection

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Might be late but I just started listening to this coverage of the C&D
False claims to have independently verified Raziel's anonymous liver source accusing Aster and Luca of bullying

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki's figure has been posted, preorders start next week:

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I'm not @UsernameGenerator and I haven't watched the stream, but that is definetely Ennaschizo. If you look for it on the archives not only do you find he originally posted it on /NijiEN/, but you can also see him seething and schizo posting in that thread and the previous one too, just press F3 and search for "Enna".

Also from what I've seen lately every time Enna starts streaming he immediately starts posting, so as much as he "hates" her he can't stop watching and talking about cucking
when will this fate happen to Ennaschizo?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

>samefagged over 30 times in a single thread
Holy shit, SEAfags are truly the worst 4chan userbase ever known
:whatastory:

Not-Username

Was this user Orc schizo too or was that a completely different Kiara schizo

On other news, some faggy redditors are looking to report any collabs Hex was in for ban evasion
Yeah good luck with that. Wait until they hear about Keemstar.
The channel has a warning or strike. Hex isn't banned as far as I understand YouTube.
This isn't twitch.
Or did is miss some guidelines where persons get suspended and not channel?

What are they smoking?

Limkin

The channel has a warning or strike. Hex isn't banned as far as I understand YouTube.
This isn't twitch.

What are they smoking?
Terminations don't make a difference between account, channel or a person, they are all tied together and you are not allowed to appear in-person on anyone else's channels either. But suspensions don't seem to have anything attached to them as far as I could find. They are either confusing twitch for youtube, or think suspension equals termination

VSoyBoy

This isn't twitch.

What are they smoking?
It's fucking dumb to be honest. In the thread they are quoting the following TOS excerpt, confidently saying it applies to Hex when it's not at all clear cut.
Posting content previously removed for violating our Terms of Service, content from creators with a current channel restriction, or content from creators who have been terminated is considered circumvention under our Terms of Service.

If you post such content, it may be removed, and your YouTube channel may also be penalized or terminated. This may also apply to other channels you own.
I don't see any clear indication what happens with content not made by the creator but just featuring the creator.

Also always funny to see that subreddit struggling with their Identity as antis. "We're just observers guys, don't interact with the talents, and if you can help it don't even watch them, we're no haters. Anyways let's fuck this guy's shit up for trying to give his fans some content while he's suspended. Also, this guy who hasn't even had his debut yet? This one lady says she positively identified him from 2 seconds of audio, so he is criminal now!"

Honestly think that sub is minutes from falling apart. The one mod they had trying to stem the baseless rumours and unnecessary hate quit after the other mods kept interfering with his janitorial duties during the Ryoma stuff. The other mods seem to have the idea that something like "self moderation" can work on reddit, i.e. people can downvote so we don't have to do our job. They even put out a statement so they could look like they did something but as far as I can see nothing substantial changed.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't see any clear indication what happens with content not made by the creator but just featuring the creator.
The reason I mentioned Keemstar is because that is exactly how DramaAlert is ran. He has two banned YouTube accounts, so if he owned and ran DA, it could actually be taken down for ban evasion. Someone else runs and operates the channel as a loophole and he just releases all his content there.

Punished Lurker

He already replies to his own posts, but he usually ban evades and keeps on posting or stops for a couple of hours then comes back to it
Also always funny to see that subreddit struggling with their Identity as antis. "We're just observers guys, don't interact with the talents, and if you can help it don't even watch them, we're no haters. Anyways let's fuck this guy's shit up for trying to give his fans some content while he's suspended. Also, this guy who hasn't even had his debut yet? This one lady says she positively identified him from 2 seconds of audio, so he is criminal now!"

Honestly think that sub is minutes from falling apart. The one mod they had trying to stem the baseless rumours and unnecessary hate quit after the other mods kept interfering with his janitorial duties during the Ryoma stuff. The other mods seem to have the idea that something like "self moderation" can work on reddit, i.e. people can downvote so we don't have to do our job. They even put out a statement so they could look like they did something but as far as I can see nothing substantial changed.
It was only a matter of time for it to reach that point. When the entire identity of a subreddit is "fuck this company/group" you can only mantain the façade of "observers" for so long before it devolves into mindless hate. Also I think self moderation doesn't work on reddit because people tend to downvote the comments they disagree with rather than the ones that break the rules or go too far, and that's not even talking about buying upvotes/downvotes or using bots to mess with what is popular and what's not

Limkin

Another thing they were supposed to announce at offkai is just silently posted. They couldn't be arsed to even use official company account, it's only on Reimu's

niggaphil

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Cross-quoting from main thread: Aruvn, an utaite who was often guessed for each NijiEN wave, addresses rumours from "last year" with a Google Doc.
The guy who was supposed to be the 4th member of nijiEN krisis ((((((allegedly))))), broke his silence on the matter denying it was him? Although i didnt really follow the situstion so im not really sure if the rrats were about him.

Tweet Archive
Doc
Doc archive

archive.ph can independently prove that a particular Google Drive link was live, but is bad at showing the actual content.
Catbox pdf

That aside, most people assumed that this address was about the Krisis leaks, where (according to Aruvn) one leaker false-flagged as Aruvn as "alvn". Subsequent leakers strongly implied he was supposed to be in Krisis: "If people are leaking aruvn from the gamer wave. Let me leak the other 3."

From this people rrated that Aruvn himself was the leaker. He denies leaking Krisis info and also says "I do not know of any %s or where it's coming from", referring to le 2%, which at the time was attributed to either the Krisis leaker (and thus Aruvn by a leap of logic), or to Sayu.

At the time of the leaks and Krisis debuts he was still retweeting NijiEN stuff. Why he took so long to address the rrats is a good question.
It is very weird that it took him so long to finally adress the rrats, according to him these rumors have jeopardized a lot of opportunities for him, why almost a year to respond then?
Maybe changed his mind after seeing them being utterly incapable of keeping anyone quiet, even their own talents. Doki shit may have started emboldening him and he finally got his story together?
NDA after being allowed to see through a contract ran out. The main rumor was that they scouted him and showed way too much before making sign all the proper paperwork, and what they offered was so laughable he decided to leak everything for lulz. The one thing that is irrelevant to who exactly leaked designs, is that it showed one more person who never debuted. So it's almost a fact that one of the people, who nearly made it to debut, leaked all of information for no obvious reason and bailed on them
that's alotta dick sucking in 1 document, as expected of a male vtuber, they can't stop putting cock in their mouth
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually started orbitting enna & elira now.
Bro really equated suicide & ambulance chasing to "all company have to deal with negativity"

Edit: he was part of hanamori?

Last edited:

frz

Why he took so long to address the rrats is a good question.
Pick your rrat
1. Nijisanji sent legal threats and he started covering his tracks.
2. Elira asked if he's still part of the hanamori gang and he neeeded to prove himself worthy.
3. It has been exactly 1 year and NDA ended. Nijisanji in their competency disallowed him to talk anything about nijisanji so he couldn't speak up in his own defense.
4. He gets a bit more attention than before, attending offkai and getting harassed by Nijisisters
5. His lawyer told him to speak nothing of the matter after clashing with niji, until he thought enough time has passed.
It's probably 4 tbh

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
From this people rrated that Aruvn himself was the leaker. He denies leaking Krisis info and also says "I do not know of any %s or where it's coming from", referring to le 2%, which at the time was attributed to either the Krisis leaker (and thus Aruvn by a leap of logic), or to Sayu.
The 2% merch is from mysta iirc. There is no clip really but this reddit user posted a timestamp of the stream where he talked about it.
(timestamp included, 1:13:14 if it doesnt work)

For context he was talking about how nijisanji fans were getting scammed with the shipping cost. Then proceeded to flex how hes having it easy thanks to the fans getting scammed with the prices. To finally say he's getting scammed too with his 1% merch and he wish he was joking.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The 2% merch is from mysta iirc. There is no clip really but this reddit user posted a timestamp of the stream where he talked about it.
(timestamp included, 1:13:14 if it doesnt work)

For context he was talking about how nijisanji fans were getting scammed with the shipping cost. Then proceeded to flex how hes having it easy thanks to the fans getting scammed with the prices. To finally say he's getting scammed too with his 1% merch and he wish he was joking.

Yeah, Mysta said this on stream, but that was some months before FalseEyeD went "Did you know they only make 2% on merch :O". So the Mysta clip proves that False didn't just make it up, but it probably wasn't Mysta who brought it to False's attention. Although it's possible Mysta just wanted to complain to a dramatuber months later.

Similar to the play buttons. The play button photos were always there, but no one went back to check until Sayu said it.

Top Bottom