"I am cringe... but I am free!!!"Azura Cecillia

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh that's not the best part. Check out the booth location.

You can't make this shit up. The best part is, Doki is so fucking loud, there is no way you won't hear her, even with how crowded AX is.
:whatastory:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

literally karmic justice at work here

goddamn the crowd on this one and the seething that its gonna make is gonna be so good

NotDecatto

DYRBI
literally karmic justice at work here

goddamn the crowd on this one and the seething that its gonna make is gonna be so good
Would be hilarious if there’s also a life sized cutout of Doki at the Hyte booth and also a monitor screen with her laughing put on loop. Or better yet why not show highlights of Wrestletuber 2024?
:dokibirdWhat:

Stunned But Dumb

A sister or a dragoon is going to die at that event. Not sure which, but its going to happen putting them so close together

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A sister or a dragoon is going to die at that event. Not sure which, but its going to happen putting them so close together
Looking at how they still have like 65% of the concert seats left, it is gonna be a sister.

Limkin

You can't make this shit up. The best part is, Doki is so fucking loud, there is no way you won't hear her, even with how crowded AX is.
They were originally supposed to have Nijisanji cases before pulling out, so it makes sense they had booths together at a con reserved in advance. And now she will be talking over everyone for the whole day, reminding them that she is free and makes more money and isn't hated by everybody

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

i know im probably hinging too much on terminally online tards but i hope this doesnt cause any issues for Doki or Hyte/IBP

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Someone on /r/kurosanji pointed out that their "comprehensive" support system for vtubers stops at debut.
View attachment 71572
Nah, that has to be fake. They can't be THIS stupid.

They are braindead. "Time to use your funds and buy our merch". Right after a financial report too

What the fuck is this? Elira is not in a merch drop? Is she dead?

Poetic justice

They were originally supposed to have Nijisanji cases before pulling out, so it makes sense they had booths together at a con reserved in advance. And now she will be talking over everyone for the whole day, reminding them that she is free and makes more money and isn't hated by everybody
Honestly i had forgotten about this and yes, it makes sense this is why. Pretty chad move to just put Doki there.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
i know im probably hinging too much on terminally online tards but i hope this doesnt cause any issues for Doki or Hyte/IBP
Yeah as funny as it would be to hear about how a schizo nijisister menhera'd out and potentially tried to vandalize/damage the Hyte/IBP booth I would rather everything just go off without any drama tbh. It's been Six months. I would hope that both sides of the aisle (the sisters vs schizo antis) should fuckin chill out.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So yeah, they failed to hit their expectations despite doing every sort of event they could to bolster their revenue in a "break glass in case of emergency" situation while opening up every merch event they could.
View attachment 71570
I did the math, and if you exclude Events from the Q4 report, the YoY is 1,373 -> 916. A 33.3% decline from previous Q4. EN isn't just bleeding, it's got seven gunshots in the back in a dark alley. It's likely that the gains in JP are only going to coverup the decline this time around. Next Quarterly I can see it overall declining due to the continued losses in EN.

I'm going to highlight something here. Because they dawdled SO much getting EN material for 3D events and whatnot, that little "Event" tab turned into the only avenue for NijiEN growth. We looked at their 3D, compared views to Cover and Niji JP, and laughed (rightfully so, might I add). But, rushing that 3d shit out, and pushing those terrible empty 2D "concerts" massively cushioned the blow on this report for Niji. Oddly enough, this may end up being a bit of a win for those livers who had been complaining about concerts being canceled/their projects being delayed; their delayed projects coming out actually made the seat a little less hot for ol' Riku. The emergency button didn't save the branch, necessarily, but it is very telling that events are the only form of growth the branch has had since the end of Q2. Which leads us to this:

WTF are they doing at AX? Their site is absolute garbage that and their map pdf too, both need fucking supercomputer to use.
They have to go to AX. There is literally nothing else left for EN to push forward with at this point. Streaming income is going to continue plateauing/dropping because Niji has gotten itself on the wrong side of the Youtube algorithm, particularly with the ASMR window closing on them. Promotions/Sponsorships are down, and with Niji's public image in the West being the way it is, they may never recover. "Commerce," or rather merch sales, has been going down because of the 2% cut revelation, not the Selen stuff: Selen was just the nail in the coffin for that one.

I'd expect an immense push for NijiEN to be in every possible 3D event and concert Niji can wrangle them into moving forward. They can sell it to disgruntled fans, talents who felt they were being left by the wayside, and the investors (of course, Riku only cares about that last one).

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Right now, I'm reading everything as Anycolor is banking on keeping the EN branch alive because if it dies then everything goes to hell. Looks like someone in JP needs to report Anycolor to the JP Feds to look into what Riku has been doing with the money cos holy shit, this is a disaster.

Anyways...

:selenpointandlaugh::rikutazumi::sinktheyacht:
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

niggaphil

I would hope that both sides of the aisle (the sisters vs schizo antis) should fuckin chill out.
Having the gay orgies after AX when someone is cosplaying as dokibird or elira will be the first step for them to repair their relationship :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They have to go to AX. There is literally nothing else left for EN to push forward with at this point. Streaming income is going to continue plateauing/dropping because Niji has gotten itself on the wrong side of the Youtube algorithm, particularly with the ASMR window closing on them. Promotions/Sponsorships are down, and with Niji's public image in the West being the way it is, they may never recover. "Commerce," or rather merch sales, has been going down because of the 2% cut revelation, not the Selen stuff: Selen was just the nail in the coffin for that one.

I'd expect an immense push for NijiEN to be in every possible 3D event and concert Niji can wrangle them into moving forward. They can sell it to disgruntled fans, talents who felt they were being left by the wayside, and the investors (of course, Riku only cares about that last one).
Totally not what i meant, it was about AX staff inept elementarty school level web-designers.

But yeah, niji need all the positive clout they can get, but they won't get any unless they show something actually tangible (like hiring real EN managers for starts, how are their job listings doing btw? :dokiSmug: )
I doubt they'll sell out AX concerts even if they somehow manage to cut price in half (hello refunds!) for their glorified regular karaoke. With how it's going now - niji will definitely lose money on this concert, like they did on previous one (they must pay venue&gear rent, and no way in hell con spending it's own money for that, not for corpo).

BTW, jap market ate their report, at first approximation. :painpeko:
1718240307621.png

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what the general consensus was in regards to what to expect from this report, because I've been seeing different reactions across the web ranging from disappointment that EN isn't just dead outright, to people saying that because Niji is up overall that it doesn't matter. However, after seeing this report for myself, it actually is far worse than I was expecting it to be. Those EN numbers are an absolute travesty, but the fact that Niji's entire growth strategy is almost half of what was promised last year would be enough to get me looking for a way to recoup my investment and get the fuck out. I almost can't believe how immensely they managed to thrash their growth. In most companies just barely not hitting the target is enough to make people upset, but this is next level retardation we're dealing with here inside negrosanji. What even is their first step to recovery? Was it moving the EN cash cows to Bili? China bucks don't go nearly as far as western counterparts. There's a big market and a lot of money for sure, but they have already been bleeding viewers from that exact base. I don't think that moving more towards an objectively shittier platform that takes more of a cut than youtube is going to do them any favors. I'm of the opinion this is likely the most dire situation Niji has had to face in a long time, if not ever.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm not sure what the general consensus was in regards to what to expect from this report, because I've been seeing different reactions across the web ranging from disappointment that EN isn't just dead outright, to people saying that because Niji is up overall that it doesn't matter. However, after seeing this report for myself, it actually is far worse than I was expecting it to be. Those EN numbers are an absolute travesty, but the fact that Niji's entire growth strategy is almost half of what was promised last year would be enough to get me looking for a way to recoup my investment and get the fuck out. I almost can't believe how immensely they managed to thrash their growth. In most companies just barely not hitting the target is enough to make people upset, but this is next level retardation we're dealing with here inside negrosanji. What even is their first step to recovery? Was it moving the EN cash cows to Bili? China bucks don't go nearly as far as western counterparts. There's a big market and a lot of money for sure, but they have already been bleeding viewers from that exact base. I don't think that moving more towards an objectively shittier platform that takes more of a cut than youtube is going to do them any favors. I'm of the opinion this is likely the most dire situation Niji has had to face in a long time, if not ever.
I think the dissapointment stems from either not seeing an immediate reaction somehow or people not understanding the numbers
because as you mentioned, it is pretty dire, i remember seeing an autistic redditor chart indicating that many talent had lost 1 year worth of subs, that cant be negligible at all

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think the dissapointment stems from either not seeing an immediate reaction somehow or people not understanding the numbers
because as you mentioned, it is pretty dire, i remember seeing an autistic redditor chart indicating that many talent had lost 1 year worth of subs, that cant be negligible at all
It's even worse, it's not just 1 year worth of subs, it's 1year worth of real, active, engaged viewers. For normie streamers, "1 year worth" could be majority of their active audience.

VSoyBoy

Anycolor actually hit the price limit of +500 today. Without the limit I assume they would have shot past 3000, way out-pacing the presumed effects of the buy-back. The market as a whole either doesn't seem to care they missed their target, or thinks the drop off before was an over-correction, thinking the events of February should have been negligible on the price.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
What are you talking about? Everyone knows exactly where all of the shareholders money went. It's not much of a mystery..

View attachment 71569
What's the Elira version of the Moguyacht?
Doki leans over and whispers to the guy sitting next to her.
"You see those guys? Those guys right there? They're some bitches. I'm talkin next level basics. I mean white girl at starbucks in furry boots. Not even a competition. Fuckin Negligibles."
I heard that in her voice, funny accent and all. :dokibirdWhat:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

way out-pacing the presumed effects of the buy-back.
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you not pay attention to what happened when they did their last buyback for one-third of the amount? The report largely doesn't matter to their stock price at this point because the stock buyback was colossal. All the short-term shareholders are going to celebrate since they got their payday. Meanwhile the long-term investors have to consider whether they stick with Anycolor or offload when the buyback finishes and the stock price peaks because they would have to be retarded to sell right as the largest buyback in the company's history is declared.

The problem for Anycolor is that they've effectively cut off their arm and ate it to stop themselves from starving.

Top Bottom